Osama Bin Laden Tied To Iran - Glad Obama Made That Treaty W/Iran

No, misusing a title that has not been used since I was 18 years old...
Since this is a message board, and you have no way of proving what you say, I guess we will just have to take your smug word for what you claim...or not. :p

Since this is a message board, at least we all know that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Since this is a message board, at least we all know that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Based on what? You pointed out an error I made, and I corrected it, with a lot more information than, again, you probably even knew. So based on YOUR say so I am 'ignorant'.

Thank you for that demonstration of being an arrogant snowflake who insists that whatever they say is 'fact'...because THEY say it. Sorry, but that shit may float in your home or among your click of fellow snowflakes but not here. Here, I just laugh at your self-proclaimed intelligence and superiority. On here, you are a faceless, nameless chat board poster like everyone else. There are a lot like you all trying to 'prove' their superiority over others. Nothing special.

Have a nice day. :p

Based on what? You pointed out an error I made, and I corrected it, with a lot more information than, again, you probably even knew. So based on YOUR say so I am 'ignorant'.

Thank you for that demonstration of being an arrogant snowflake who insists that whatever they say is 'fact'...because THEY say it. Sorry, but that shit may float in your home or among your click of fellow snowflakes but not here. Here, I just laugh at your self-proclaimed intelligence and superiority. On here, you are a faceless, nameless chat board poster like everyone else. There are a lot like you all trying to 'prove' their superiority over others. Nothing special.

Have a nice day. :p

On the other hand, you are being a dick, getting bent out of shape because you fucked up!

Have a nice day!

BTW, it's "clique", not "click"! :D

On the other hand, you are being a dick, getting bent out of shape because you fucked up!
No, I am defending myself from an attack BY a dick, one who wants to come across as 'superior' on a CHAT BOARD. Bwuhahaha....

Sorry, skipper, I don't have time for your meaningless 'dick measuring' contest this morning - You win. You are obviously the bigger dick. :p

I'm glad Obama had him killed, instead of giving him a pass like Baby Bush did.
Yeah it only took Obama about six months to decide to have his fellow Muslim brother killed.

Took Bush 43 seven years and he couldn't get it done
He even allowed bin Laden to escape so he could justify his invasion of Iraq
If it wasn't for bush waterboarding, Obama wouldn't of had the Intel to get bin Laden.

Forum List

Back