Orphanages Are Safer Than Adoption Into Same-sex "families".

Straight married men molest more children...usually their own or their friends' own.

Yes bodecea, but queers molest far and away more children than blind left-handed Albanian immigrants. "Wait a fuckin' minute," bellows bodecea, "That's not fair! There're 40 times as many queers as blind left-handed Albanian immigrats"! "It doesn't matter, bodecea," says I, "I'm in left-think right now. I'm in left-think."

Was that to me?

Can you provide the data to back up your opinion.
Remember, you are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts.

Opinion yes but the sad fact it had happened already, opinion and coincidentally fact in some instances.
The article is simply the testimony of a voice.
A voice that has nothing to say about adoption or gay people. Are you this stupid in real life?
No, it was to the nutter. This software makes it hard to tell.

So having no parents at all is better than having two parents who love you?

You must have had a really shitty home life.

Folks like Elektra, Bripat and Sunni only help the marriage equality fight. Sane people that are on the fence about marriage equality read their posts and say "well, I certainly don't want to be that guy".

Folks like Elektra, Bripat and Sunni only help the marriage equality fight. Sane people that are on the fence about marriage equality read their posts and say "well, I certainly don't want to be that guy".

Even worse....can you imagine if THEY wanted to adopt a child?

My link is anecdotal, take its for what its worth, but it is a very valid point,

OK. I'll take it for shit, because your opinion isn't worth shit. Back it up or shut up, bigoted fool.

children adopted from orphanages are never as safe as they were, and now you claim trying something that society has never done before, giving children to homosexuals, you claim that is safer than an orphanage? Where is your proof?

"Giving"? Who's giving children to people? From what I understand it's a rigorous process. And do you honestly believe that no homosexuals ever raised or cared for children before now? Crawl out of your cave and join the real world.

Actually, the exact opposite is true.

People read our posts and think, "Yes, these guy's are correct about homo's and their perverted lifestyle". ....... :cool:

Yep, that is right, another fact from the most loved, me.

Orphanages are safer for children than homosexual same-sex families.

How can that be, Orphanages are Communities, its impossible to hide secrets.

In a same-sex marriage we are already told, "what happens in the bedroom is a secret". Abuse happens all the time to children outside of Orphanages, pick up your local paper, there is the proof. In the privacy of any home, the story is over and over, that the children get abused in secret.

I am sure we will get the typical fools in this thread, obfuscating the truth, but these are facts.

Another fact is that the politicians, despite what is best for the children, are doing what is cheapest. Giving away Orphaned Children to anybody that will take them.

When the Government is involved, its all about money, after all, lawyers are the politicians and the judges

Anyhow, here is the article and the story I have chosen, sorry that it comes from the Huffington Post, but I wanted to start with something credible.

Are There Any Traditional Orphanages in the US Quora

In ten years, I never knew a child at Thornwell to die or be hospitalized for physical abuse or neglect or to simply "disappear" from supervision.

Unfortunately, these things do happen in foster care. Just read your newspaper.

Now, some foster parents are motivated by altruism or religion to foster children and do a great job at fostering. But it is a well-known and little-discussed "secret" that there are many foster parents who foster children for money rather than altruism and religious belief. Newspapers do report from time to time of children in those homes dying, requiring hospitalization for physical abuse or neglect, or simply disappearing. People tell themselves that such incidents are rare, that there are bureaucratic safeguards in place to prevent this, or that such events are inevitable.

In a well-run orphanage - such as Thornwell today - these events are not rare or inevitable. They simply do not happen or, if they do, the severity is much less and the duration is much shorter. Why? Because orphanages are, first and foremost,communities. It is impossible to keep secrets in communities. It is often simple to hide abuse and neglect in a small family unit - even in the biologically-related single-family unit which is the typical family unit. It is even simpler to hide abuse in a foster family unit. In a well-run orphanage, with screening of adult supervisors, institutional precautions and protocols, and a variety of unrelated and overlapping adults interacting with the children, it is nearly impossible.

But set that aside.

Here is the simple truth: Some children do not thrive in foster care.

Think about that.

Foster care is a "one-size-fits-all" approach to child care.

What if a child comes from a large family? Then, there might not be a foster family that can accommodate four or more children. The sibling group is split among foster families and may never develop normal, affectionate sibling bonds, which help build coping skills and teach responsibility. I have known families like this and lived with them in the orphanage.

With all the trouble children have, being orphaned, with all the problems we have documented of orphaned children put into foster care. The Liberals dare to preach and dictate to us, that homosexual same sex relationships will be better than the average Human Nature?

This should be the Democrats slogan, "Be a better person, be a Liberal/Democrat".
Foster care isn't adoption. What a stupid premise your title is, and surprisingly not backed up by your link.
My link is anecdotal, take its for what its worth, but it is a very valid point, children adopted from orphanages are never as safe as they were, and now you claim trying something that society has never done before, giving children to homosexuals, you claim that is safer than an orphanage? Where is your proof?

Why would a boy adopted by a lesbian couple be more susceptible to abuse than if he were in an 'orphanage'?

Actually, the exact opposite is true.

People read our posts and think, "Yes, these guy's are correct about homo's and their perverted lifestyle". ....... :cool:

And yet, oddly, polls don't reflect that.

But please do keep believing that and don't change your posting style regarding gays and lesbians. Pretty please.

Orphanages Are Safer Than Adoption Into Same-sex "families".

Orphanages Are Safer Than Adoption Into Married (Hetero and Homo) "families". All adults are potential predators.

My subject line is far more accurate.

I believe boys and girls would be at far greater risk in evangelical and fundamentalist orphanages and foster care.

In a same-sex marriage we are already told, "what happens in the bedroom is a secret". Abuse happens all the time to children outside of Orphanages, pick up your local paper, there is the proof. In the privacy of any home, the story is over and over, that the children get abused in secret.

I am sure we will get the typical fools in this thread, obfuscating the truth, but these are facts.

Another fact is that the politicians, despite what is best for the children, are doing what is cheapest. Giving away Orphaned Children to anybody that will take them.

When the Government is involved, its all about money, after all, lawyers are the politicians and the judges

Anyhow, here is the article and the story I have chosen, sorry that it comes from the Huffington Post, but I wanted to start with something credible.

In ten years, I never knew a child at Thornwell to die or be hospitalized for physical abuse or neglect or to simply "disappear" from supervision.

Now, some foster parents are motivated by altruism or religion to foster children and do a great job at fostering. But it is a well-known and little-discussed "secret" that there are many foster parents who foster children for money rather than altruism and religious belief. Newspapers do report from time to time of children in those homes dying, requiring hospitalization for physical abuse or neglect, or simply disappearing. People tell themselves that such incidents are rare, that there are bureaucratic safeguards in place to prevent this, or that such events are inevitable.

In a well-run orphanage - such as Thornwell today - these events are not rare or inevitable. They simply do not happen or, if they do, the severity is much less and the duration is much shorter. Why? Because orphanages are, first and foremost,communities. It is impossible to keep secrets in communities. It is often simple to hide abuse and neglect in a small family unit - even in the biologically-related single-family unit which is the typical family unit. It is even simpler to hide abuse in a foster family unit. In a well-run orphanage, with screening of adult supervisors, institutional precautions and protocols, and a variety of unrelated and overlapping adults interacting with the children, it is nearly impossible.

But set that aside.

Think about that.

What if a child comes from a large family? Then, there might not be a foster family that can accommodate four or more children. The sibling group is split among foster families and may never develop normal, affectionate sibling bonds, which help build coping skills and teach responsibility. I have known families like this and lived with them in the orphanage.

With all the trouble children have, being orphaned, with all the problems we have documented of orphaned children put into foster care. The Liberals dare to preach and dictate to us, that homosexual same sex relationships will be better than the average Human Nature?

This should be the Democrats slogan, "Be a better person, be a Liberal/Democrat".
Foster care isn't adoption. What a stupid premise your title is, and surprisingly not backed up by your link.
My link is anecdotal, take its for what its worth, but it is a very valid point, children adopted from orphanages are never as safe as they were, and now you claim trying something that society has never done before, giving children to homosexuals, you claim that is safer than an orphanage? Where is your proof?

Why would a boy adopted by a lesbian couple be more susceptible to abuse than if he were in an 'orphanage'?
read the OP, you come into the end of an thread and ask a question that is in the OP.

Its easy, where do you think you could abuse a child easier, in your living room or in an Orphanage where there is 24/7 Supervision and other kids around 24/7?

It is explained in the article, which is about Orphanages and adoption

Straight married men molest more children...usually their own or their friends' own.

True. The vast majority of pedophiles are straight, married men. Often with children of their own.
But Boys who get raped by men, are being raped by 100% Homosexual men. Gee maybe one simple law, Homosexuals must not have Children would stop all homosexual rape of boys, by men.

As long as we are posting in black and white terms, that is the only response to your post.

Last edited:

But set that aside.

Think about that.

read the OP, you come into the end of an thread and ask a question that is in the OP.

Its easy, where do you think you could abuse a child easier, in your living room or in an Orphanage where there is 24/7 Supervision and other kids around 24/7?

It is explained in the article, which is about Orphanages and adoption

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children.

Forum List

Back