Orphanages Are Safer Than Adoption Into Same-sex "families".

It's a yes or no. Do you believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior? You don't. You're a hateful Christophobic bigot. Now see what you've started......

If he wanted to keep equal rights from Christians, yes. Is anyone trying to prevent Christians from entering into legal, civil marriages with the non familial consenting adult partner of their choice?
It's not about equal rights. It's about submission by force.

:lol: Right...go with that. What are you personally being "forced" to submit to?
Preachers being threatened with jail and fines for not submitting. DUH!!

No they aren't, Drama Queen. What are YOU being "forced" to "submit" to?

It's a yes or no. Do you believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior? You don't. You're a hateful Christophobic bigot. Now see what you've started......

If he wanted to keep equal rights from Christians, yes. Is anyone trying to prevent Christians from entering into legal, civil marriages with the non familial consenting adult partner of their choice?

:lol: Right...go with that. What are you personally being "forced" to submit to?

You obviously aren't informed. Here is the story about The Hitching Post in Couer d Alene, Idaho. Educate yourself and come back.

Hitching Post owners will close before performing same-sex marriages North Idaho - KXLY.com

You obviously aren't informed. Here is the story about The Hitching Post in Couer d Alene, Idaho. Educate yourself and come back.

Hitching Post owners will close before performing same-sex marriages North Idaho - KXLY.com

Ah...another one that confuses marriage equality with Public Accommodation laws. They are unrelated.

Ah...another one that confuses marriage equality with Public Accommodation laws. They are unrelated.

More here.

Blog New America Ordained ministers threatened with jail unless they perform same sex marriages

Yep, that is right, another fact from the most loved, me.

Orphanages are safer for children than homosexual same-sex families.

Why do the anti-gay activists feel compelled to lie- like this OP- in order to attack homosexuals?

Because their arguments are so bankrupt that they can't rely upon facts- but have to make stuff up.

The article quoted in the OP is an article promoting orphanages as a viable alternative to foster care.

What the article does not do is say that orphanages are 'safer' than adoption by homosexuals.or even preferable to adoption- the article never talks about adoption at all.

That is entirely the bigoted lie of the author of the OP, completely unsupported by the article she cites.

Facts back up what you are trying to prove, not opinion.
But that might be some obstacle that is difficult to overcome.

Can you provide the data to back up your opinion.
Remember, you are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts.

Opinion yes but the sad fact it had happened already, opinion and coincidentally fact in some instances.
People can read the article and de ide, my opinion is irrelevant to the facts.
Sorry, I see the testimony from the article as valid. Thus man was an orphaned who is validating the safety of the orphanage he spent ten years in.

This man lived in an orphanage, his statement is fact.

But the man who lived in the orphanage never made any of the claims you made in your article.

The man in the article only spoke of the safety within 'well run orphanages'- and never once said anything about orphanages being preferable or safer than adoption. Or anything about same sex families.

You just used his article to lie about same sex families.

Why do the anti-gay activists feel compelled to lie- like this OP- in order to attack homosexuals?

Because their arguments are so bankrupt that they can't rely upon facts- but have to make stuff up.

The article quoted in the OP is an article promoting orphanages as a viable alternative to foster care.

What the article does not do is say that orphanages are 'safer' than adoption by homosexuals.or even preferable to adoption- the article never talks about adoption at all.

That is entirely the bigoted lie of the author of the OP, completely unsupported by the article she cites.
Syriusly, seriously, you have posted, literally, that abuse is happening to children outside of the Orphanage. Syriusly you have validated the OP, single heterosexual men and homosexual men abuse children thus they should not be allowed to adopt children.

Thank you

Child sex abuse and child physical abuse is overwhelmingly done by men. In the case of adoption that is overwhelmingly heterosexual men.

The adoptive and foster children that they abuse are overwhelmingly children who have been abandoned by their heterosexual parents.

Child sex abuse and child physical abuse is overwhelmingly done by men. In the case of adoption that is overwhelmingly heterosexual men.

The adoptive and foster children that they abuse are overwhelmingly children who have been abandoned by their heterosexual parents.

Until I see some of you 'stalwart defenders' of children actually post one thing that is aimed at protecting children, rather than attacking homosexuals, I will keep pointing out what these posts actually are.
THANK YOU

Orphanages are safer than adoption and foster homes, you finally posted enough you actually show that you agree with the OP.

Why am I never surprised when homophobic bigots lie about what I have said?

Until I see some of you 'stalwart defenders' of children actually post one thing that is aimed at protecting children, rather than attacking homosexuals, I will keep pointing out what these posts actually are.
Homosexuals are morally and criminally, better citizens?

Adoption is a problem according to your post, which is the premise of my OP.

Thanks for further validating my OP.

Homosexuals are morally and criminally no better and no worse citizens than non-homosexuals.

The premise of your OP is discrimination against homosexuals, spread thickly with faux concern for children.

And that is all you have validated so far- bigotry towards homosexuals.
All that is stated is true, orphanages are safer than adoption into homosexual "families", you admitted that.

Bigotry is ignoring the fact that no children are asking to be adopted into a homosexual lifestyle.

Not one person disputes that fact.

No- I didn't- once again- you are demonstrating how shallow the anti-gay movement is, by lying about what I say, and lying about what the article you cited said.

The article you cited NEVER says orphanages are better than adoption. You lied about that.

I never said that orphanages are safer than adoption into homosexuals families- you lied about that also.

Bigotry is claiming you know what children are 'asking' for- in order to promote discrimination against homosexuals.

Bigotry is using the issue of homosexuality to prevent children from being adopted into loving caring families.

"not one person disputes that'- I do. Once again you lie.

Children want to be adopted out of the system. They want to be part of a loving family that will care for them for the rest of their lives.

You would prefer children be left in orphanages- AND foster care- and be aged out of the system without any family as a safety net rather than let homosexuals adopt them.

Your hatred of homosexuals leads you to call for policies which would harm children.

THANK YOU

Orphanages are safer than adoption and foster homes, you finally posted enough you actually show that you agree with the OP.

Why am I never surprised when homophobic bigots lie about what I have said?

Homosexuals are morally and criminally, better citizens?

Adoption is a problem according to your post, which is the premise of my OP.

Thanks for further validating my OP.

Homosexuals are morally and criminally no better and no worse citizens than non-homosexuals.

The premise of your OP is discrimination against homosexuals, spread thickly with faux concern for children.

And that is all you have validated so far- bigotry towards homosexuals.
All that is stated is true, orphanages are safer than adoption into homosexual "families", you admitted that.

Bigotry is ignoring the fact that no children are asking to be adopted into a homosexual lifestyle.

Not one person disputes that fact.

No- I didn't- once again- you are demonstrating how shallow the anti-gay movement is, by lying about what I say, and lying about what the article you cited said.

The article you cited NEVER says orphanages are better than adoption. You lied about that.

I never said that orphanages are safer than adoption into homosexuals families- you lied about that also.

Bigotry is claiming you know what children are 'asking' for- in order to promote discrimination against homosexuals.

Bigotry is using the issue of homosexuality to prevent children from being adopted into loving caring families.

"not one person disputes that'- I do. Once again you lie.

Children want to be adopted out of the system. They want to be part of a loving family that will care for them for the rest of their lives.

You would prefer children be left in orphanages- AND foster care- and be aged out of the system without any family as a safety net rather than let homosexuals adopt them.
syriusly, I have hatred? Bigotry on your part, distracting, personal attacks that hit home are very distracting, but, that makes you feel good, to make another person hurt inside, that is the Liberal Democrats, they love to hurt others, well.... another time on hatred of homosexuals, huh...

syriusly, you state adopted children suffer sex abuse and physical abuse. That is what I am stating, now syirusly are you going to openly post that you believe homosexual men never abuse adopted children, never, it is only heterosexuals that sexually abuse girls, that no boys are ever sexually abused by the homosexual fathers?

syriusly, your post falls apart under even a casual glance, "overwhelmingly" heterosexual men abusing adopted girls, although adopted boys are being sexually abused by homosexual "fathers", it is not "overwhelmingly".

so is it some? or none? if you state none, you are dumb, if you state some, I won

Syriusly, seriously, you have posted, literally, that abuse is happening to children outside of the Orphanage. Syriusly you have validated the OP, single heterosexual men and homosexual men abuse children thus they should not be allowed to adopt children.

Thank you

Thats my comment because I am a) well informed and b) not a pathetic bigot.

Anyone who calls 'queers' mentally ill, likely is suffering from some sort of mental disease, and should seek treatment.
When a man wants to stick his pecker in another man's hairy stinky asshole, that's mental illness, dearie.
But it's ok when men do it to women, right?
[
Handing Children over to Gay Men is like handing them over to Sweeney Todd - the demon barber of Fleet Street. "Anyone want some meat pies ?"

Why am I not surprised when bigots compare gay men to murderers?
Do you believe Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

Do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Its a yes or no. Do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti monsters is your lord and savior?

You don't- you are a hateful Spaghettiphobic bigot........Now see what you have started?[/QUOTE]
Now you're trolling. You lose.[/QUOTE]

LOL....says the troll who tried change the subject to Christ.

[
syriusly, you state adopted children suffer sex abuse and physical abuse. That is what I am stating, now syirusly are you going to openly post that you believe homosexual men never abuse adopted children, never, it is only heterosexuals that sexually abuse girls, that no boys are ever sexually abused by the homosexual fathers?.

Here is what I stated:

What I have said and will state again is that IF you are concerned about the safety of children- ANY children- from abuse from adults, then statistically the offenders are men.

Men are overwhelmingly the offenders when it comes to child sexual abuse and child physical abuse.

Men include both homosexual and heterosexual men.

Children include children in families, children in foster care, children in orphanages.

You started this thread with a lie- "Orphanages are safer than adoption into same sex families"

And you continue to lie as this thread continues.

Business people threatened with jails and fines for not following the law.

Wrong. Unconstitutional law violating religious beliefs. Find a preacher who is willing to marry queers.

Wrong. Unconstitutional law violating religious beliefs. Find a preacher who is willing to marry queers.

LIke I said:

If they don't want to be in the business of marrying people- well they could always found a church- and marry people there.

Of course there isn't as much profit in doing that......

LIke I said:

If they don't want to be in the business of marrying people- well they could always found a church- and marry people there.

You keep ignoring the constitution right to religious freedom. A citizen doesn't forfeit constitutional rights while doing business.

LIke I said:

You keep ignoring the constitution right to religious freedom. A citizen doesn't forfeit constitutional rights while doing business.

Not ignoring it- I am pointing out the facts

LIke I said:

Of course there isn't as much profit in doing that.

Or they can go to court and argue that they have the right to deny service to anyone that they choose, for any reason that they choose, if they claim that it violates their religious beliefs.

The courts- MAY or MAY not agree with them. I disagree with them- I don't think people should be able to use religion as an excuse to deny service to people they disapprove of.

Forum List

Back