Origin of Lampasse

There is no question of a volunteer army. As a rule, a volunteer army is a highly professional army and there is a real military spirit there. Perhaps you were from the additional service and could not feel this spirit.

I have simply said you have no business talking to me about a "spirit" you don't understand,
have never lived, and truly know nothing about ... That's the difference in an idea and an understanding, you nitwit.

Quit pretend you can enlighten, correct, or challenge me, when you don't even know any of it.

Soldiering 24/7/365 doesn't translate into civilian.

Again you bring up bullshit to try and derail the conversation.

How does that matter at all in the context of this thread?
you deny the military spirit and romance, describing the war in black colors, but you forget that you are talking about the armies of slaves.

I was a volunteer.
You are not worthy to be a volunteer, you have a slave mentality. People like you are not needed in the Army. Because of them, the army decomposes, and turns into a den of faggots and slaves.

you deny the military spirit and romance, describing the war in black colors, but you forget that you are talking about the armies of slaves.

I simply denied that your claim that British peasants in the US were slaves. You make a generalized statement like that, when it has nothing to do with the topic, only to derail the subject you are being schooled in.

I have simply said you have no business talking to me about a "spirit" you don't understand,
have never lived, and truly know nothing about ... That's the difference in an idea and an understanding, you nitwit.

Quit pretend you can enlighten, correct, or challenge me, when you don't even know any of it.

Soldiering 24/7/365 doesn't translate into civilian.

you can be seen, you deny aristocraty of the military spirit. During the Reagan era, they tried to select deserving people into the army.

I simply denied that your claim that British peasants in the US were slaves. You make a generalized statement like that, when it has nothing to do with the topic, only to derail the subject you are being schooled in.
All imperial peasant troops were armies of slaves

You are not worthy to be a volunteer, you have a slave mentality. People like you are not needed in the Army. Because of them, the army decomposes, and turns into a den of faggots and slaves.

LMAO!!

I was plenty worthy to volunteer. And I served with pride and honor. Well, except for a few missteps that resulted in being put on report.

I have made no claims about serving in combat. I have talked about what the men who served in combat said about it. Not a one mentioned "glory".

LMAO!!

I was plenty worthy to volunteer. And I served with pride and honor. Well, except for a few missteps that resulted in being put on report.

I have made no claims about serving in combat. I have talked about what the men who served in combat said about it. Not a one mentioned "glory".
these are not warriors like Free Aryas and Inde. They were descended from slaves and just did the dirty work like slaves.
A volunteer army may just be an army of mercenaries, and they are not much different from a slave army, they serve money and not ideas.

you can be seen, you deny aristocraty of the military spirit. During the Reagan era, they tried to select deserving people into the army.

I haven't denied any of that shit ...
Simply indicated you don't have clue what you are talking about and are stupid to think you could tell me anything.

Stop pretending you can recover ... :auiqs.jpg:
If we were on the battlefield, you would have a sucking chest wound, and a medic couldn't save you.

In fact, warriors are born warriors. It is impossible to make a real warrior out of a slave, he will intuitively always look for someone who will kick him and give orders. He is a fool and cannot act as an independent warrior.

In general, you cannot make a Free out of a slave. Slavery is an innate quality. And it is difficult to make a slave out of a free one: he will always suffer and resist.

In general, you cannot make a Free out of a slave. Slavery is an innate quality. And it is difficult to make a slave out of a free one: he will always suffer and resist.

No one is ever truly bound to your need to segregate people into non-binding categories in order to coincide with your stupid ideas ... :auiqs.jpg:

All this manifests itself on the physical level. A free warrior is always strong and fast, a slave is always hardy, patient and servile. A free man always values honor, a slave always values material goods. There is an abyss between the free and the slave.

The first thought that is born in a free man is to shed the blood of a villain and fly up to heaven. The first thought that is born in a slave is to find a master who throws fatter dice. The free man lives by heavenly aspirations, he looks at the stars. The slave lives earthly and material, he looks at the earth.

Indra came out of his mother's womb with a sword. He was born a warrior.

Therefore, in the United States, the anthem is about honor and stars, and in Europe, "God save the qween"

The first thought that is born in a free man is to shed the blood of a villain and fly up to heaven. The first thought that is born in a slave is to find a master who throws fatter dice. The free man lives by heavenly aspirations, he looks at the stars. The slave lives earthly and material, he looks at the earth.

That's incorrect, because if a man is free and values freedom ...
His first thought is never to figure out how he can oppress or extinguish another for his own salvation.

That shit you posted is just pathetically petty bullshit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back