Origin of Lampasse

That's incorrect, because if a man is free and values freedom ...
His first thought is never to figure out how he can oppress or extinguish another for his own salvation.

That shit you posted is just pathetically petty bullshit ... :auiqs.jpg:

A person who values freedom also values the military spirit, because as long as the villain is alive, one has to fight for freedom. It was the warriors who were free, because they rebelled against the villains. Therefore warior spirit and freedom always feet together

these are not warriors like Free Aryas and Inde. They were descended from slaves and just did the dirty work like slaves.
A volunteer army may just be an army of mercenaries, and they are not much different from a slave army, they serve money and not ideas.

When I joined the US Navy I was paid $419 a month. I certainly did not join for the money.

A person who values freedom also values the military spirit, because as long as the villain is alive, one has to fight for freedom. It was the warriors who were free, because they rebelled against the villains. Therefore warior spirit and freedom always feet together

What's it like for you when your ideology is constantly stripped naked, and left bleeding in the street as the foolish fantasy it really is ... :auiqs.jpg:

The British colonists were slaves, and they were against the free, because their masters raised them specifically to plant the lands of the free, their life depended on the death of the free

A slave is not just an enslaved person. Anyone can be enslaved. A slave is like a dog that serves its master to eat and breed. A slave is first and foremost a servant, a voluntary slave.

If you believe that is actually what happened, you are more delusional than I thought. It is mythology.

That may not be an entire loss ... Probably won't do much more damage if we use his head for a soccer ball.
You play ... I don't, but I'm willing to learn ... No need to let it go to waste ... :auiqs.jpg:

The British colonists were slaves, and they were against the free, because their masters raised them specifically to plant the lands of the free, their life depended on the death of the free

So what? Again, this is completely irrelevant to you being schooled in the actual topic.

A slave is not just an enslaved person. Anyone can be enslaved. A slave is like a dog that serves its master to eat and breed. A slave is first and foremost a servant, a voluntary slave.

And what part of the topic of this thread is this relevant to?

The slave hates romance and he is afraid of it. Romance is an alien thing for a slave. The slave wants to serve and also wants to be the master of other slaves. He serves not only for bones, but also for a place under the ass, for the right to own slaves. A slave is a careerist official. He is ready to suck the dick of the boss, so that the boss puts him in his deputy and so on. A slave is a dirty, smelly dog. Romance destroys the primitive cozy world of a slave.

The slave hates romance and he is afraid of it. Romance is an alien thing for a slave. The slave wants to serve and also wants to be the master of other slaves. He serves not only for bones, but also for a place under the ass, for the right to own slaves. A slave is a careerist official. He is ready to suck the dick of the boss, so that the boss puts him in his deputy and so on. A slave is a dirty, smelly dog. Romance destroys the primitive cozy world of a slave.

You know, the men I talked with were quite open about living in mud, being tortured by insects, watching out for snakes, marching miles while being on ultra-alert for booby-traps, and fighting against forces far greater than theirs. They talked about killing. They talked about watching their friends die in the mud, thousands of miles from home.

What they never mentioned was romance.

I am a big fan of romance. I have been called a hopeless romantic on more than one occasion. But killing men is not a romantic action. But then, you think the US Cavalry slaughtering 150 unarmed women and children was the right thing to do. So your idea of romance is pretty twisted.

Therefore, a slave usually does not like war. He wants to maintain the status quo. The handout he's already received. He is afraid that the truth will come, and will sweep him away from his warm place, which he did not rightfully occupy.
But the slave will go to war if the master tells him. And he will not ask about the politics of this war - because the owner said "go!"

1660856521906.jpeg

I am a big fan of romance. I have been called a hopeless romantic on more than one occasion.

As a veteran, I was caught off guard when it comes to "romance".

I am not a hopeless romantic but really had no use for it prior to, or during my service.
It's strange how much it affects me nowadays, in actions and even in movies.

I gained an appreciation for it, as the result of gaining a true appreciation for life, sacrifices and what we do for others.

Because they have a slave mentality. They don't understand romance, they just do the job for the money

They certainly did not endure all the hardships of war in a jungle for the $500 or so a month they were paid. That is bullshit.

They didn't mention romance, and you do. They actually went to war and were warriors. You sit on your ass and surf the internet

Which source do you think is more accurate?

Forum List

Back