Oreo Celebrating Its 110th Birthday With A Brand New Flavor!

You need fucking help. Seriously. Find a psychiatrist, a psychotherapist, something, but get help.

I gotta say I agree with him. Maybe not to his measures but I agree.

And it's mostly because I am so sick and tired of the endless black praise, black special attention, blacks getting to run around and say any racist thing they want, blacks getting a entire BLM movement that just destroys shit and is racist, how schools and society has to lower it's standards for blacks, and just all this black catering everyone does honestly makes me not want to buy stuff advertised by blacks.

Not that I am inherently racist, I am just so fucking sick and tired of hearing about them. And every commercial anymore is full of them, Jesus I take notice when I see something that's only white people because they are rare.

I gotta say I agree with him. Maybe not to his measures but I agree.

And it's mostly because I am so sick and tired of the endless black praise, black special attention, blacks getting to run around and say any racist thing they want, blacks getting a entire BLM movement that just destroys shit and is racist, how schools and society has to lower it's standards for blacks, and just all this black catering everyone does honestly makes me not want to buy stuff advertised by blacks.

Not that I am inherently racist, I am just so fucking sick and tired of hearing about them. And every commercial anymore is full of them, Jesus I take notice when I see something that's only white people because they are rare.

I believe in equality, but yeah,.. I sort of see what you're saying as there is such thing as too much diversity.

We can both agree that only lesser abled thinkers buy and consume them. You do agree thank you.

Oreos are racist.

Two black cookies crushing a white filling.

Symbolizing two Negroes raping a White girl.

I won't get into what dipping them into milk represents.

Oh come on now, now you're just sounding ridiculous. :rolleyes:

One thing I've learned from being on forums like this is a lot of you really, really spend a lot of time consuming passive entertainment: radio, TV, advertising. And it dictates so many of your emotions, especially anger and resentment. I couldn't give a shit about the ads for Oreos. I already know that I like Oreos. They're not "selling me" on anything. But some of you are triggered by it. So weird.

Publix will do "Buy One Get One Free" on most cookie products at times. But with Oreo they do not do that. They will take a dollar off or so on sales, but they are higher than Wal Mart anyway.

This will test the “woke” snowflakes in advertizing who ordinarily prefer to feature black skin in their commercials

but it would take a big sellout to be the Oreo rep

Forum List

Back