Oregon shoot ID'ed

Mixed race loner loser. Atheist. Anti Christian. His online shit he claims to be a conservative.

Yep. I called it. Fucked up loser white douche bag or Muslim. Always one of those 2.

Being ID'd all across the media is EXACTLY what the shooter wanted...and because or media talking-heads are in it for the money only, they will mention the sorry piece of shit's name OVER and OVER. It never fails.

The fact that they get notoriety and their smiling faces (from photos of their childhood) pasted all over TV screens worldwide drives them to do these horrendous things.

We are collectively some really sick people to allow this after every mass shooting.

The dumb fuck, Sean Hannity cut to the local Sheriff's press conference and sat there listening as the Sheriff said that he would never mention the shooter's name and encouraged the media to refrain from mentioning his name...thereby denying him the glory and notoriety he sought.

What's the first fucking thing Hannity does when he gets back on camera? He mentions the fucking name.

At least The Kelly File has a policy of not mentioning shooter's names. I guess Hannity thinks he's doing us a favor by repeating the names.

Fuck Sean Hannity!

Last edited:
Being ID'd all across the media is EXACTLY what the shooter wanted...and because or media talking-heads are in it for the money only, they will mention the sorry piece of shit's name OVER and OVER. It never fails.

The fact that they get notoriety and their smiling faces (from photos of their childhood) pasted all over TV screens worldwide drives them to do these horrendous things.

We are collectively some really sick people to allow this after every mass shooting.

The dumb fuck, Sean Hannity cut to the local Sheriff's press conference and sat there listening as the Sheriff said that he would never mention the shooter's name and encouraged the media to refrain from mentioning his name...thereby denying him the glory and notoriety hen sought.

What's the first fucking thing Hannity does when he gets back on camera? He mentions the fucking name.

At least The Kelly File has a policy of not mentioning shooter's names. I guess Hannity thinks he's doing us a favor by repeating the names.

Fuck Sean Hannity!

True. I don't think most people realize how much damage the media is doing to our society.

CQRlnxNUkAACr71.jpg

ethnicity:my black race hates my white race

Last edited:

The dumb fuck, Sean Hannity cut to the local Sheriff's press conference and sat there listening as the Sheriff said that he would never mention the shooter's name and encouraged the media to refrain from mentioning his name...thereby denying him the glory and notoriety hen sought.

Fuck Sean Hannity!

True. I don't think most people realize how much damage the media is doing to our society.
The media doesn't really care. The media wants high ratings. That is all.

LOL, "conservative" that hates Christians and makes friends with Muslims.

He clearly was a liar as well as a murderer. Let's judge him based on his actions, not his claims.

Forum List

Back