Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

Na, h
Almost all the rural areas across the country... Did NOT vote for Obama.

HE IS NOT WELCOME

When the families of the victims tell him that, then maybe you'll make sense. Hearing it from the people who side with the nutter/shooter does not count.

the problem is that in rightwingnuthackworld, the president is somehow not a legitimate president, so they rail and cry and whine and lie about him. they're so full of hate that they can't bear to give him the respect that should be accorded to his office. (despite a pathetic incompetent like bush being appointed by the supreme court, which was just hunky dory with them).

gee... I wonder what's different about *this* president.

:rolleyes:
Na, his policies just suck.
I would never support him even if he 100% was Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck
It's just so ironic that RWrs don't want peole to have health care but they do want everyone to own at least one gun. Ironic as all get out.
Not at all. I don't want to buy someone else a gun either.

:)
It's obvious you don't understand the state politics in Oregon.

They voted for Obama twice. :)
Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

Now, there is someone who understands Oregon politics.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

Let's hear that. Entertain us.

I never said it should be, your reading comprehension is pretty bad.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

I assumed you were agreeing with her.

Now you're saying she's full of shit?

Okay.....

:)They voted for Obama twice. :)
Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

Okay.....
I was born and raised in Oregon and lived there into my late 30s. It is a Democratic state by and large. No one had to steal anything.

Roseburg IS NOT a small town. If the article the OP cites says it is a small town, then you can bet the article is a fake. Roseburg has a population of almost 22,000. That is not a small town. As well, there are many communities around Roseburg and many students at the community college come from those communities. Whoever that editor is and whatever his paper is, he does not speak for all those people. He doesn't like a Democratic president: that's all there is to it.
22000 is a small town, you twit. And the surrounding communities are even more conservative. I have friends and family who live there. My kids spent the weekend in Myrtle Creek, where one of the victims is from.

Now shut up and sit down. The editor is just the mouthpiece of the community. There's a reason the primary rag has a conservative editor.

His 'paper' isn't even listed as a Roseburg newspaper. The community college isn't even located IN Roseburg.

You go right ahead and play that lol. My daughter was supposed to attend a track meet at ucc this week.

The college isn't in Roseburg. It's 6 miles outside Roseburg.

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.

I live in rural NY dumbass.

Na, h

HE IS NOT WELCOME

When the families of the victims tell him that, then maybe you'll make sense. Hearing it from the people who side with the nutter/shooter does not count.

the problem is that in rightwingnuthackworld, the president is somehow not a legitimate president, so they rail and cry and whine and lie about him. they're so full of hate that they can't bear to give him the respect that should be accorded to his office. (despite a pathetic incompetent like bush being appointed by the supreme court, which was just hunky dory with them).

Embrace the suck
It's just so ironic that RWrs don't want peole to have health care but they do want everyone to own at least one gun. Ironic as all get out.

Everyone has healthcare... where do you leftwing loons get this shit from?

22000 is a small town, you twit. And the surrounding communities are even more conservative. I have friends and family who live there. My kids spent the weekend in Myrtle Creek, where one of the victims is from.

Now shut up and sit down. The editor is just the mouthpiece of the community. There's a reason the primary rag has a conservative editor.

His 'paper' isn't even listed as a Roseburg newspaper. The community college isn't even located IN Roseburg.

You go right ahead and play that lol. My daughter was supposed to attend a track meet at ucc this week.

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.
And you understand Roseburg? Where the fuck do you live?

Yes I do, and where the fuck do you live?

Na, h

HE IS NOT WELCOME

Embrace the suck

Yeah, they have it now, but the didn't before ACA. Millions of people did not have health care. Where do you get the idea they did?

Rural NY is nothing like rural in the Pacific Northwest, dumbass.

I live in Oregon, I understand Oregon, and I particularly understand vibrant, rural communities that were decimated by progressive policies that closed the forests and halted all resource driven capitalism and development in those areas. Rural Oregonians LOATHE progressive gun grabbers with a rare and generational hatred.

Na, h

HE IS NOT WELCOME

Embrace the suck

there is health care available... not every one can access it.

was that what you were going for?

As I have posted numerous times in the thead: I am an Oregonian. I know all about Roseburg and southern Oregon. You do not.

Na, h

Embrace the suck

Yeah, they have it now, but the didn't before ACA. Millions of people did not have health care. Where do you get the idea they did?
Every single person in this country had health care, and access to free health care. Now shut the fuck up, idiot.

This will be interesting. The families have all said they don't want to meet with obobo. Will he have the secret service drag them into the royal presence?

Rural NY is nothing like rural in the Pacific Northwest, dumbass.

you wouldn't know having never been anywhere.

Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

A nitwit on a forum speaks for the whole town.

It's obvious you don't understand the state politics in Oregon.

You don't understand the state politics in Oregon.......I guess Faux News told you all that Oregon voted for Romney in 2012?

Oregon Presidential Election Voting History

Wow! Your ignorance is noted.

Oregon is a Democrat state.

I didn't say otherwise did I, dumbass.

Na, h

Embrace the suck

Every single person in this country had health care, and access to free health care. Now shut the fuck up, idiot.

quite, loony toon. there are more conspiracies for you to make up.

:cuckoo:

Okay.....
I was born and raised in Oregon and lived there into my late 30s. It is a Democratic state by and large. No one had to steal anything.

She thinks it's a crime that Portland's county, Multnomah, with a population of 756,000, has more electoral power than

than a county like Harney, with a population of about 7,000.

These people are simply stupid.

As I have posted numerous times in the thead: I am an Oregonian. I know all about Roseburg and southern Oregon. You do not.
You don't know shit, as you have shown in spades.

:)They voted for Obama twice. :)

Okay.....

It is Oregon politics dumb shit, the Willamette Valley determines Oregon elections. That is the way it is.

Hopefully after living through eight years of Progressive Obama and his party of nasty goons the people has learned that everything they touch GOES to shit and brings nothing but CHAOS into our lives.

stand with Roseburg: show Obama he's NOT WANTED by anyone. he need to stay on the golf course

Forum List

Back