Oregon Just Killed a Family of Wolves

Oh how I love the fucking ill-informed. According to the OP the wolf was old and praying on beef calves.
Don't you all just LOVE how these jackasses resort to anthropomorphism of non humans?
Here's a classic gem about the old dying wolf: “He was an outlaw wolf with a heart of gold,”
Give me a BREAK!
And these fuckwitts wonder why no one but ten year olds take what they say seriously.

I don't think we're going to run out of ranchers and calves any time soon.

Does that mean you'd be willing to reimburse the rancher for his loss?
Didn't think so. So much easier to talk shit when somebody else has to pay.

Why the fuck should anyone reimburse the rancher?

There are risks to business. That's just the way it goes.
Same goes with the fucking wolves. There 'business' is to eat red meat.
Life's a bitch.

Just like there are risks to being a wolf. People will defend their property. That's just the way it goes; and rightfully so.

I have less of a problem with people "defending their property" than the government shooting the wolves from a fucking helicopter.
How should they be dealt with then? Dueling pistols at dawn?

Pay per view! That would make great TV.

You would think the Libs need the wolves votes next November.
Hillary's campaign is rounding up every wolf they can find south of the border. At the rate the fucking LIBs anthropomorphize non-humans some of those wolves are sure to vote DEM some day.
You LIBs never get it.
On planet earth the strongest smartest survive and prosper.
The weak and dump don't.
Libs believe they can go through life being handed 'participation trophies'.
Don't work that way assholes!
The "wolf with a heart of gold" got too old to hunt wild meat. He had to start killing new born beef calves.

Last edited:

Because the wolves are not supposed to be there... Duh

The wolves were there first.
So fucking what?
The fucking buffalo were 'here first' before the indians showed up after crossing the land bridge between what is now Russia into what is now N.America.
Imagine ALL those poor buffalo!
Matter of fact. If my ancestors were here before your ancestors you need to fuck off back to where your ancestors came from. My ancestors never invited you here.
Ya fucking right!

Can't we shoot the illegals coming across the border from a helicopter?
I'm sure that's the direction we're heading.
oh brother. bleeding heart liberals would give our country away just to look compassionate
That has been BONOBO's mission from day one.
He is positive that if his negro father, who did what 77% of negro men do: abandon their children, and he turns America into 'Communist-Lite' he knows his father will love him.

Tax payers already 93% of their grazing fees AND they get subsidies for ALL stock losses.

Besides WalMart and other slave-wage Repub corps, who else gets their cost-of-doing-business paid for them by the consumer?

Hmmm ?
Every business that sells a product or service includes the cost of doing business as part of the sale to the consumer. Did you mean to say taxpayer rather than consumer?

Just like there are risks to being a wolf. People will defend their property. That's just the way it goes; and rightfully so.

I have less of a problem with people "defending their property" than the government shooting the wolves from a fucking helicopter.

The wolf was defending his property.

Tax payers already 93% of their grazing fees AND they get subsidies for ALL stock losses.

Besides WalMart and other slave-wage Repub corps, who else gets their cost-of-doing-business paid for them by the consumer?

Hmmm ?
Every business that sells a product or service includes the cost of doing business as part of the sale to the consumer. Did you mean to say taxpayer rather than consumer?

The tax payer pays once in the form of subsidy and again as the consumer.

According to the USDA, if not for tax subsidies, hamburger would be more than $20 a pound.

As we all know, there's no real reason to kill wolves. Wiping out natural predators always causes much bigger problems.

Hmmm ?

According to the USDA, if not for tax subsidies, hamburger would be more than $20 a pound.

As we all know, there's no real reason to kill wolves. Wiping out natural predators always causes much bigger problems.
There are many ranchers in my family. They work incredibly hard to raise and care for their livestock. Given a choice between their livestock and a pack of wild dogs, I'd prefer to take care of the livestock. Wolves attacking my livestock would be handled in the time honored tradition of shoot, shovel, and shut up.

Hmmm ?

There are many ranchers in my family. They work incredibly hard to raise and care for their livestock. Given a choice between their livestock and a pack of wild dogs, I'd prefer to take care of the livestock. Wolves attacking my livestock would be handled in the time honored tradition of shoot, shovel, and shut up.
Exactly!
Same with my family. They all 'took care of business' far away from the fucking Gov. pencil pushers.
I have yet to see in over sixty years a single Gov. bureaucracy work effectively.
Not one.
The reason is very simple. The HR people in the Gov. at every level hire fucking semi-literate low IQ truly stupid people. A Gov. job is the only one these idiots can keep because the unions protect them from being fired.

Hmmm ?

There are excellent reasons to kill wolves. To a very large extent man (also a predator) and wolves compete for the same food animals. Beef eaten by wolves reduces that which is available for man. Reduced supply = higher prices for the consumer.
Wolves can pose a very real threat to domestic animals and pets and may help spread rabies and other diseases. Over most of their range man has long since replaced the wolf as predator and for the most part that has been beneficial to the overall environment as well as man. As man increases in numbers there is less and less room for other species and that is especially true of other predators. Constant change has always been a part of Nature. Species come and species go while those that remain continue to evolve. Just the way it is, always has been, always will be.

Forum List

Back