Oregon Just Killed a Family of Wolves

Wolves are a pest and a nuisance, they always go after domestic animals before their natural prey.

Just like there are risks to being a wolf. People will defend their property. That's just the way it goes; and rightfully so.

I have less of a problem with people "defending their property" than the government shooting the wolves from a fucking helicopter.
Why? And why should anyone care that you have a problem with it?

Because the government has no responsibility to ensure the profit margins of the local ranchers.

My opinions seems to be upsetting you.

Wrong. Actually the wild animals of a state belong to the people of the state and the state government is charged with the responsibility of managing them. Your opinions are misinformed; not upsetting.
Just like there are risks to being a wolf. People will defend their property. That's just the way it goes; and rightfully so.

I have less of a problem with people "defending their property" than the government shooting the wolves from a fucking helicopter.
Why? And why should anyone care that you have a problem with it?

Because the government has no responsibility to ensure the profit margins of the local ranchers.

My opinions seems to be upsetting you.

Wrong. Actually the wild animals of a state belong to the people of the state and the state government is charged with the responsibility of managing them. Your opinions are misinformed; not upsetting.

:lol:

When you say "manage", you mean "kill to protect the profit margins of cattle ranchers"?

What about all the "people of the state" who don't want wolves shot from helicopters? I thought ranchers were all "rugged individualists" standing firm against the government, not demanding that the government intervene to protect their businesses.

No, I mean manage. If the state were not willing to control wolves that become a threat you can bet ranchers would and it is unlikely they would allow any at all to remain. What do you think happened to the wolves in the first place? Most people are more concerned with hungry children than hungry wolves and rightly so.

It would be nice to see that anger over abortion. You all evidently haven't seen the damage a wolf pack can do not just to cows. but if your little poodle is in their path. People eat COWS maybe that a reason. they have to be culled down because there isn't another animal who preys on them really

i do not like it.., but sometimes it is necessary. wolves have also been known to stalk and kill humans.., that would be their next kill!!!

Yes, it's happened almost 20 whole times in the history of this country.

Even sharks kill more people than wolves, and pigs kill more people than sharks.

i do not like it.., but sometimes it is necessary. wolves have also been known to stalk and kill humans.., that would be their next kill!!!

Yes, it's happened almost 20 whole times in the history of this country.

Even sharks kill more people than wolves, and pigs kill more people than sharks.
Wolves time has come and gone

Didn't a guy get crucified for killing one damn lion? But killing several wolves is okay?

Didn't we crucify Palin for hunting from a helicopter? But Oregon killing animals from a helicopter is okay?

I don't think we're going to run out of ranchers and calves any time soon.

Does that mean you'd be willing to reimburse the rancher for his loss?
Didn't think so. So much easier to talk shit when somebody else has to pay.

Why the fuck should anyone reimburse the rancher?

There are risks to business. That's just the way it goes.
Because the wolves are not supposed to be there... Duh

Have you noticed your sig picture?

Its the ranchers who are not supposed to be there.

Didn't we crucify Palin for hunting from a helicopter? But Oregon killing animals from a helicopter is okay?
Only good Wolf is a dead wolf

Just trying to get a bearing of how to react, so I'm happy Palin and Oregon make kills from the sky?

Why are you asking him what your opinion should be?

I'm not asking him, I am trying to gauge what my politically correct opinion should be. I'm thinking I need to be outraged, if I go by the lend angered lion in Africa killing and by them shooting the wolves out of a helicopter. Just don't know anymore.

Because the wolves are not supposed to be there... Duh

Have you noticed your sig picture?

Its the ranchers who are not supposed to be there.
You know this how?

How should they be dealt with then? Dueling pistols at dawn?

Forum List

Back