Oregon governor Kate Brown say's illegal immigrants are "the heart and soul of our culture and the backbone of our economy"

It's truly stunning that Oregonians elect and re-elect people like this awful bitch.
I too am amazed that there hasn't been a rise up of the people to tar and feather this woman! Instead, they re-elect.
Majority of Oregonians are stupid as hell.

You can say that about most anyplace Democrat. How in the world did they re-elect AOC in NY after she made a complete ass out of herself (and them) dozens of times?

AOC's constituents believe she'll be getting them more and more free shit. That's the Dimocrat party.
'Houndouts-R-Us'.
They don't get any more or less from either side unless there is a pandemic. Corporations get their state capitalism and welfare also.

I have no control what govt. does or doesn't do. Capitalism requires expansion of markets or it will stagnate. Govts need more taxpayers. I really don't see why you are confused by the system.

I'm confused because why is it only nearly half of the people in this country don't pay any federal income tax at all that supports these programs, and we need to allow third-world people to come here to do it for us? Now that we have a party that wants free college, free healthcare, free daycare, free everything, you don't see how this would create an even larger problem down the road? What are we supposed to do to support all these programs if implemented, let the other 7 billion people on this planet into our country to support them?

I have a much better solution to the problem: Everybody pays income tax! How's that? Because if you are half-way honest, even you know this bringing in foreigners to support social programs is nothing but Communist BS. Their only goal is to make whites a minority ASAP to secure a single-party government forever. That's the only reason the commies want them. Because if those people south of our country were renown conservatives, the Democrats would have built a 60 foot wall over 40 years ago and nobody would be able to breach it.

There are 11 million undocumented people in this country. Probably 7 or 8 million are workers.

Yea...they are the backbone of our economy whether you like it or not.

Look what's happening when just a few million workers have left the workforce. Imagine another 8 million suddenly gone?

There are 11 million undocumented people in this country. Probably 7 or 8 million are workers.

Yea...they are the backbone of our economy whether you like it or not.

Look what's happening when just a few million workers have left the workforce. Imagine another 8 million suddenly gone?

We could do without immigrants if we had a real President and party that didn't pay Americans to stay home instead of work. Yes, they packed all that money away, but they will be running out of it in the next several months and be forced to return to work. It's actually happening now at a slow pace.

We could do without immigrants if we had a real President and party that didn't pay Americans to stay home instead of work. Yes, they packed all that money away, but they will be running out of it in the next several months and be forced to return to work. It's actually happening now at a slow pace.
No one is being paid to stay home any more and haven't been for months

remove 8 million workers (the undocumented) and things get pretty screwy. We NEED those workers whether you like it or not

No one is being paid to stay home any more and haven't been for months

remove 8 million workers (the undocumented) and things get pretty screwy. We NEED those workers whether you like it or not

I seriously doubt 8 million are working American jobs. Maybe down the road now that Dementia stopped all workplace raids. The extra unemployment only ended 2 months ago.

I seriously doubt 8 million are working American jobs.
There are (and have been for a long time) 11 million undocumented. What's your estimate of how many of them are workers?

And what do you think would happen to the economy if they were suddenly gone?

There are (and have been for a long time) 11 million undocumented. What's your estimate of how many of them are workers?

And what do you think would happen to the economy if they were suddenly gone?

At most I'd say a million. Most of the immigrants that take US jobs have green cards or otherwise authorized to work. Remember that employers take a risk by hiring illegals if caught.

At most I'd say a million. Most of the immigrants that take US jobs have green cards or otherwise authorized to work. Remember that employers take a risk by hiring illegals if caught.
You can "say" anything you like. I gave you a link that shows 7 million.

What do you have?

And employers risk little if anything

Then Oregon should take all the illegals and keep them there. Then let ruin her state and leave the rest of us alone.

Then Oregon should take all the illegals and keep them there. Then let ruin her state and leave the rest of us alone.
Dude...they are a fact of life in every state and we depend on them.

Deal with it

Since you guys and gals have such low numbers of offspring the govt. looks to immigrants to fill the need for expansion of taxes and consumers. Ahhhh yes, the never ending need of capitalism to exploit the workers and then take their money away from existing..Great system, no?
Young liberals (who most likely love Bernie Sanders) need to start making babies pronto. Of course we'll need to make sure the schools those kids go to don't let them grow up to be liberals.

End the mandates.

1637351366617.png

Forum List

Back