Oregon governor Kate Brown say's illegal immigrants are "the heart and soul of our culture and the backbone of our economy"

I'd like to commend the voters for choosing such a strong, patriotic American. We are now hearing government officials applaud foreign criminal activity. Reminding many I'm sure, that the whole "they are running from persecution and climate change" isn't accurate at all.

I've said before, "if these countries are such perpetual human right abusers then why is any nation in the West trading with them? Why aren't these nations being sanctioned?"

What I can't understand is why the taxpayers up there, regardless of their ideological stance, aren't dragging their moronic administrators into the streets.

This is unfuckingbelievable, and an absolute insult to hard working Oregon citizens! God I despise this woman, and will be holding a party on the day this bitch is gone in January 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that were actually true then wouldn't Latin America be so wonderful that no person wanted to leave?
All countries control their border crossings and immigration.
The Democrat Party panders to racist Latino nationalist who want change America into a Latino country.
The Democrat Party's total dishonesty, hate, racism, violence and corruption has alienated mainstream Voters, therefore they must import people who will vote Democrat.

illegalcrimesinusd657fu6gyu.jpg

democrat racisttrdhfgjlhklhlj.jpg

Since you guys and gals have such low numbers of offspring the govt. looks to immigrants to fill the need for expansion of taxes and consumers. Ahhhh yes, the never ending need of capitalism to exploit the workers and then take their money away from existing..Great system, no?

Since you guys and gals have such low numbers of offspring the govt. looks to immigrants to fill the need for expansion of taxes and consumers. Ahhhh yes, the never ending need of capitalism to exploit the workers and then take their money away from existing..Great system, no?

Correct. A much better system is letting them in to take these jobs for next to nothing while lowering wages for American workers at the same time. If you people didn't turn this country into one of government dependency, then there would be no need for new taxpayers.

Governor Brown is a much despised buffoon. Eugene, Salem and Portland keep her in power.
The other 80% detest Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown's sister, with excellent reason.

The republicans here need to get their crap together.

What I can't understand is why the taxpayers up there, regardless of their ideological stance, aren't dragging their moronic administrators into the streets.
It's truly stunning that Oregonians elect and re-elect people like this awful bitch.
I too am amazed that there hasn't been a rise up of the people to tar and feather this woman! Instead, they re-elect.
Majority of Oregonians are stupid as hell.

It's truly stunning that Oregonians elect and re-elect people like this awful bitch.
I too am amazed that there hasn't been a rise up of the people to tar and feather this woman! Instead, they re-elect.

You can say that about most anyplace Democrat. How in the world did they re-elect AOC in NY after she made a complete ass out of herself (and them) dozens of times?

You can say that about most anyplace Democrat. How in the world did they re-elect AOC in NY after she made a complete ass out of herself (and them) dozens of times?

AOC's constituents believe she'll be getting them more and more free shit. That's the Dimocrat party.
'Houndouts-R-Us'.

Correct. A much better system is letting them in to take these jobs for next to nothing while lowering wages for American workers at the same time. If you people didn't turn this country into one of government dependency, then there would be no need for new taxpayers.
I have no control what govt. does or doesn't do. Capitalism requires expansion of markets or it will stagnate. Govts need more taxpayers. I really don't see why you are confused by the system.

Forum List

Back