Biden Knew His Actions Would Cause a Border Crisis

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A supermajority of Americans blame him for the surge at the border and most believe it's causing an increase in crime and drug trafficking. This was done on purpose as the Democratic Party for decades has embraced illegal immigrants. They claim they don't support it, but it's a lie. They know that these people mostly result in future Democratic voters and they absolutely love the quagmire they are seeing right now, which is why few will speak out against it.

I'm all for anybody coming to this country and making a life for themselves. My mother is an immigrant. In fact, I believe our immigration requirements need to be far more liberal. The amount of red tape and bureaucracy surrounding our immigration process is why we have so much illegal border crossings in the first place. We need to make it easier for people to come here and obtain a work visa and that will enable us to have a freer and more controlled flow of immigration without the chaos, the trafficking, and the kids in cages. Congress continues to fail us in properly addressing this issue and for some reason we allow them to.

A supermajority of Americans blame him for the surge at the border and most believe it's causing an increase in crime and drug trafficking. This was done on purpose as the Democratic Party for decades has embraced illegal immigrants. They claim they don't support it, but it's a lie. They know that these people mostly result in future Democratic voters and they absolutely love the quagmire they are seeing right now, which is why few will speak out against it.

I'm all for anybody coming to this country and making a life for themselves. My mother is an immigrant. In fact, I believe our immigration requirements need to be far more liberal. The amount of red tape and bureaucracy surrounding our immigration process is why we have so much illegal border crossings in the first place. We need to make it easier for people to come here and obtain a work visa and that will enable us to have a freer and more controlled flow of immigration without the chaos, the trafficking, and the kids in cages. Congress continues to fail us in properly addressing this issue and for some reason we allow them to.

There was no cross border traffic during the pandemic except for essential workers.

Dont Taz Me Bro I think he knew it would cause problems, but I bet he didn't really think it would be that quick and that public. He does not appear to be any closer to a solution. Handing off to the VP will do no more good than trump handing off Covid-19 to his VP.
I doubt it is really having much effect on crime. Definitely not effecting crime here in Tennessee. There have always been plenty of drugs coming into the country. Where there are drugs, there is money. Where there is money there is competition.

There was no cross border traffic during the pandemic except for essential workers.
We're not dealing with absolutes, but since you already knew that you must not have much to offer on the subject.

Dont Taz Me Bro I think he knew it would cause problems, but I bet he didn't really think it would be that quick and that public. He does not appear to be any closer to a solution. Handing off to the VP will do no more good than trump handing off Covid-19 to his VP.
I doubt it is really having much effect on crime. Definitely not effecting crime here in Tennessee. There have always been plenty of drugs coming into the country. Where there are drugs, there is money. Where there is money there is competition.
Tennessee is not a border state. Talk to people who live down there and I think you'll get a much different opinion on the effect on crime.

Dont Taz Me Bro I hear you and know, we do not suffer their burden of the border states by any means. Crime is up everywhere. I am just not sure of a national crime connection to changes at the border, though am certain it does impact Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. The rest of us, probably not so much. We are definitely not having an increase of crime by illegal aliens in Jackson, TN, just the usual homegrown thug class, getting out more after staying home more, due to Covid-19.

We're not dealing with absolutes, but since you already knew that you must not have much to offer on the subject.

Cross border traffic was a trickle last year. You can check the numbers if you choose to do so.
You must’ve looked at other border cams and footage than I did where they showed long lines of cars, backed up at a standstill coming into the US daily . They are inspecting the vegetables but drugs are getting in all over the place anyway. Long, multiple, lines daily with not enough inspectors. What border crossings are you referencing that had a trickle of crossers? I can’t even tell you the number offhand of how many Mexicans work in United States legally who drive/walk here every single weekday. It takes getting up hours prior to their estimated arrival time due to the lines.

True, but let’s look at what “essential workers” means and which group (as in one) was prevented from traveling across both northern and southern borders.
“The following categories do not fall within the definition of “essential travel:”

Individuals traveling for tourism purposes, such as sightseeing, recreation, gambling, or attending cultural events in the United States.
  • Who is considered an “essential” traveler?
    • Citizens and lawful permanent residents returning to the United States.
    • Individuals traveling for medical purposes (e.g., to receive medical treatment in the United States).
    • Individuals traveling to attend educational institutions.
    • Individuals traveling to work in the United States (e.g., individuals working in the agriculture industry who must travel between the United States and Canada or Mexico in furtherance of such work).
    • Individuals traveling for emergency response and public health purposes (e.g., government officials or emergency responders entering the United States to support federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial government efforts to respond to COVID-19 or other emergencies).
    • Individuals engaged in lawful cross-border trade (e.g., truck drivers supporting the movement of cargo between the United States and Canada and Mexico).
    • Individuals engaged in official government travel or diplomatic travel.
    • Individuals engaged in military-related travel or operations.

White 6 biden prob needs more advice from president harris....but i doubt her oral skills r helping much now
Still not sure what she brings to the table. I pray for the good health and safety of President Biden.

No kidding, she's gonna be a whiney disaster.
VPs are usually not in a position to be significant disasters or significant help to an administration. This is a good thing in general.

White 6 biden prob needs more advice from president harris....but i doubt her oral skills r helping much now
Still not sure what she brings to the table. I pray for the good health and safety of President Biden.

VPs are usually not in a position to be significant disasters or significant help to an administration. This is a good thing in general.

When Biden keels over, she's gonna be a significant, whiney disaster.

When Biden keels over, she's gonna be a significant, whiney disaster.
Like I said, I pray that Joe stays healthy. I generally do not pick presidential candidates by their running mates, nor often agree or understand why they were picked. If McCain had taken somebody other than Palin, he probably would have won in that race. I personally think Harris is very weak on experience and do not agree with here further left messages she had, when she was trying for the top of the ticket. I think Joe will be healthy through his term, just fine, but we will see. Seriously doubt Harris could win in 2024, unless the republicans tried to run trump. She is getting a lot of OJT, but not nearly enough, and still do not like here degree of left wing philosophic stance.

Like I said, I pray that Joe stays healthy

Like I said, me too. Because if she becomes president, she's gonna be a significant, whiney disaster.

I think Joe will be healthy through his term, just fine

You must have a really low bar.

She is getting a lot of OJT,

Mostly in cackling.
I think Joe is training her to not cackle about things that are known administration problems. That is how she got to be the lead person on the border, without a clue or plan. I always like that move by Joe. It is the exact kind of move, I would have made if one of my XOs was chuckling at the "O" Club about something I was getting raked over the coals, about. Difference, is I could put it on his next OER. Her next evaluation will be if she runs for the big chair and will be made by the American public.

Forum List

Back