Oregon gets 1st openly bisexual governor in U.S. history

they can have a threesome in the governors mansion. hell Clinton can get blow jobs in OUR white house

no one can accuse a Democrat politician of having any morals
Right. Because Republicans never engage in anything other than man-on-woman missionary sex with the lights out.
Yea, because only puritanical squares are disgusted with adulterous homosexual polyamory
Who says their relationship is polyamorous ? One can be bisexual and still be exclusive to one partner. Get a grip.
True, but why bring it up if that's the case?
They simultaneously want to piss of the squares while being offended when the squares don't approve. They are mentally ill to be honest.

Oregon gets 1st openly bisexual governor in U.S. history
My congratulations to the citizens of this "fantastically free" state.
We are heading to a chaos...
Sexual orientation is becoming a part of the politics. This is a new America. We were building it for centuries.
American_Horror_Story_-_Freak_Show_003_zpsfrssvmmk.jpg

they can have a threesome in the governors mansion. hell Clinton can get blow jobs in OUR white house

Right. Because Republicans never engage in anything other than man-on-woman missionary sex with the lights out.

Yea, because only puritanical squares are disgusted with adulterous homosexual polyamory
Oh and BTW, genius, if consenting adults are in a polyamorous relationship, then they're not committing adultery
If its normal than why are you so mad about it?
I'm not mad. And even if I were, my emotions are no way to measure whether something is normal or not. Go get laid.
You are obviously mad, because despite your posturing, you are thin skinned about the fact that people find your sexual practices disgusting.
My sexual practices? I'm not bisexual. So, I'm not interested in your unspoken offer. Thanks for asking, though.
For someone that claims not be be a bisexual aka a faggot, you get awfully butthurt over people not approving of these deviant acts. Also, "thanking" someone for a homosexual proposition you created in your own mind doesn't help your case.

You just seem to be confirming my point you are thin skinned. Just deal with it an realize normal people find that shit disgusting.
Still focusing on gay sex I see. Just get it over with and suck a dick already.
What a great imagination you have, guys. Just another kids' shit flooded thread.

I would be embarrassed to have that known about me. I prefer to keep SeX LIFE to myself

but Democrats seems to think that's some badge of honor of something

sick and twisted people in the democrat party

Last edited:
Wow. ANOTHER reason to never step foot in Oregon. The number of places in the US for me to visit are rapidly diminishing..... GOOD. That'll help me get us moved to a better place than where we are now.

She is married to a man so if she is admittedly bisexual she must be engaging extra marital lesbian affairs. Doesn't that bother anyone?

That's what puzzles me, she's married, so why is her sexual preference even being discussed ?
Definitely gives the impression she is still out testing the waters.

Wow. ANOTHER reason to never step foot in Oregon. The number of places in the US for me to visit are rapidly diminishing..... GOOD. That'll help me get us moved to a better place than where we are now.

Unless you love rain, Oregon isn't a great destination anyway.

The politics of a place affect my decisions on whether to visit there or not much more than the weather.

I agree with your criteria. Don't give places that go off the rails any of your vacation dollars.

I refuse now to visit Colorado or Washington because of their pot laws.
Problem is, Oregon approved their own stoner law.
I'm pretty much stuck now until retirement, then I'm taking my money and getting the fuck out of here.

The politics of a place affect my decisions on whether to visit there or not much more than the weather.

I agree with your criteria. Don't give places that go off the rails any of your vacation dollars.

I'm pretty much stuck now until retirement, then I'm taking my money and getting the fuck out of here.

Not this year...but yeah, next summer, I think my wife and I will be taking a motorcycle trip west. Colorado is as good a destination as any other!

Hurry up until you didn't get high and sodomized!

Forum List

Back