Oregon gets 1st openly bisexual governor in U.S. history

She is married to a man so if she is admittedly bisexual she must be engaging extra marital lesbian affairs. Doesn't that bother anyone?

Or, she is married, and remains monogamous, but is still attracted to both sexes.

Or, her and her husband do not feel the need to restrict themselves to monogamy, and may bring other men or women into the bedroom for good times. What is wrong with that? Absolutely nothing, though many have been conditioned to believe otherwise.

Nothing wrong with some homosexual polyamory while her husband looks on and jerks off in the corner. Those puritanical squares in flyover country don't know what they are missing out on amirite?

Get OVER it BIGOTS!

Doesn't have to be with another dude. If they are not monogomous, she and her husband could be enjoying threesomes with another female... especially considering that she was the one who claimed to be bi, not him. Got something against group sex?

Last edited:
She is married to a man so if she is admittedly bisexual she must be engaging extra marital lesbian affairs. Doesn't that bother anyone?

Or, she is married, and remains monogamous, but is still attracted to both sexes.

Or, her and her husband do not feel the need to restrict themselves to monogamy, and may bring other men or women into the bedroom for good times. What is wrong with that? Absolutely nothing, though many have been conditioned to believe otherwise.

Nothing wrong with some homosexual polyamory while her husband looks on and jerks off in the corner. Those puritanical squares in flyover country don't know what they are missing out on amirite?

Get OVER it BIGOTS!

Doesn't have to be with another dude. She and her husband could be enjoying threesomes with another female as well. Got something against group sex?

No, nothing wrong with cucking and adultery. The cornerstones of a healthy relationship, obviously.

Why is it mostly ugly people that are dysfunctional polyamrous faggots?

Get OVER it BIGOTS!

Doesn't have to be with another dude. She and her husband could be enjoying threesomes with another female as well. Got something against group sex?

No, nothing wrong with cucking and adultery. The cornerstones of a healthy relationship, obviously.

Why is it mostly ugly people that are dysfunctional polyamrous faggots?

The real question is why the really pretty women don't respect their own selves and body's? There was this very beautiful women that should be a model on this dating website saying to all the men that she is looking for a man that will love her and treat her nice and make her happy 22 hours a day, and she is looking for a guy that can hold an intelligent conversation, then goes on about how a big cock is important to her for the other 2 hours of the day, and I was simply was scratching my head.

I e-mailed her and said - I said I have a bold to the point question for you. What's more important to you a big cock for 2 hours or being happy 22 hours? Then I said, oh and by the way - Since there is only 24 hours in a day if you can find a man that can make you happy for half that it is unheard of rare considering the rest of the day you are sleeping anyways. Oh and by the way my dick is big. LOL!

God is she stupid.. She responded saying fuck you! I responded by saying hope you love all those intelligent cock photos you are getting! lol.,. Needless to say 2 hours later she changed her profile. Dodged a bullet there. Wow...

She looks asexual more than bisexual. Thus she has more chances to have sex with anybody... Truely it is an awfull situation that this matter is in the center of public attention. So will we be proud to have gay President? Oh sorry he is already.

We now make political decisions based on how and with who people have sex. That isn't the wisest method of decision making. It is what happens when a society becomes degenerate.

My congratulations to the citizens of this "fantastically free" state.
We are heading to a chaos...
Sexual orientation is becoming a part of the politics. This is a new America. We were building it for centuries.
Kate-Brown-Oregon-Governor.jpg
esfimlg.jpg

Hopefully we can have a lot of transgender, gay, lesbian, and bisexual politicians, to rile up homophobes and give everyone else a good laugh.

Sexual orientation is becoming a part of the politics. This is a new America. We were building it for centuries.
esfimlg.jpg

Hopefully we can have a lot of transgender, gay, lesbian, and bisexual politicians, to rile up homophobes and give everyone else a good laugh.
A good laugh is right. I would laugh myself into the bends to see some freak negotiating with President Putin or some shiek chieftain.

We now make political decisions based on how and with who people have sex. That isn't the wisest method of decision making. It is what happens when a society becomes degenerate.

it is Oregon. I think they should be embarrassed but they act like it's some badge of honor that makes her speeecial. Maybe she'll turn out to be like Billy the hound Clinton. Have a threesome in office.

esfimlg.jpg

well if thats their goal in life to antagonize others because they don't care to hear about how they like to screw both men and women. then they have a real sad frikken life

You see how they just want to be left along?

but they can throw in your face they prefer to fuck the same sex as them

militant, intolerant and hateful

esfimlg.jpg

well if thats their goal in life to antagonize others because they don't care to hear about how they like to screw both men and women. then they have a real sad frikken life
Yeah, no: Subscription Center ChicagoBusiness.com
Col. James Pritzker, the ever-private billionaire and an heir to the Pritzker fortune, has come out in the open about his personal life.

In a memo to employees at the Pritzker Military Library and Tawani Enterprises, the retired Army lieutenant colonel and wealth management CEO said he is now living as a woman named Jennifer Natalya Pritzker.

A statement released by email said this:

"As of Aug. 16, 2013, J.N. Pritzker will undergo an official legal name change, will now be known as Jennifer Natalya Pritzker. This change will reflect the beliefs of her true identity that she has held privately and will now share publicly. Pritzker now identifies herself as a woman for all business and personal undertakings."

A spokeswoman declined to answer questions about Col. Pritzker's sexuality or possible hormone therapy.

Col. Pritzker is part of the storied Pritzker family that is woven into Chicago's business and philanthropic communities. She has a daughter and two sons from a marriage that ended in divorce. Her father was the late Robert Pritzker, who founded Marmon Group. Her uncles, the late Jay Pritzker and Donald Pritzker, founded the Hyatt Hotel empire. Her half-brother is entrepreneur Matthew Pritzker. Cousins are Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker and venture capitalist J.B. Pritzker.

Col. Pritzker, 63, is president and CEO of Tawani, founder and chairman of the military library and on the board of Squadron Capitol LLC, a private-equity firm in Connecticut. Her Tawani Foundation promotes conservation and military causes and programs. Forbes lists her as having a net worth of $1.5 billion.

I can see it now:

La just elected their first openly serial killer for mayor

or New York just elected their first openly pedophile for governor

and then the sky's the limit.

So long as her husband has no issue with it, no.

Forum List

Back