Oregon Dad Who Got Joe to Say ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Receiving Death Threats

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As we see in every Leftist controlled city, the Left are a very violent species. But films and plays centered around the assassination of Dubya and Trump, and Kathy Griffin posing with Trump's bloody severed head are the highest form artist expression.

Jared Schmeck, the man from Oregon who trolled Joe Biden during the NORAD Santa tracking live stream on Christmas Eve, says that he is now getting death threats after his innocent stunt.

"I understand there is a vulgar meaning to 'Let's go Brandon,' but I'm not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him," he said. "He seems likes he's a cordial guy. There's no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner�I love him just like I love any other brother or sister." Schmeck insists he meant no disrespect.

Schmeck called into NORAD during the event and got to talk to Joe and Jill Biden, who spoke with Schmeck's kids about what they wanted for Christmas. Afterward, Biden wished Jared a Merry Christmas.

"I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas as well. Merry Christmas and Let's go Brandon," Schmeck replied.
"Let's go, Brandon. I agree," Biden said in response. . .

. . . One person particularly triggered by Schmeck's trolling of Biden is Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Ca.), who has taken to Twitter to attack the 35-year-old father of four. Swalwell also had nothing better to do on Christmas Day and attacked Schmeck again. "Don't waste your time on the pathetic dad who humiliated his family to say F-U to the president on Christmas Eve," Swalwell tweeted. "He's irrelevant. Spend your time asking why Republican leaders are celebrating him. This isn't my parents' Republican Party. This new crew are indecent to their core."
CF4F1227-AE2F-4099-ADC9-B25144CFA725.jpeg

Schmeck said he’s not a “Trumper,” but described himself as “free-thinking American and follower of Jesus Christ.”

“I understand there is a vulgar meaning to ‘Lets go Brandon,’ but I’m not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him,” the 35-year-old father said Christmas morning. “He seems likes he’s a cordial guy. There’s no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner...I love him just like I love any other brother or sister.”

If you want the story from a real news source with real reporters, editors and a reputation to protect.

As we see in every Leftist controlled city, the Left are a very violent species. But films and plays centered around the assassination of Dubya and Trump, and Kathy Griffin posing with Trump's bloody severed head are the highest form artist expression.

Jared Schmeck, the man from Oregon who trolled Joe Biden during the NORAD Santa tracking live stream on Christmas Eve, says that he is now getting death threats after his innocent stunt.

"I understand there is a vulgar meaning to 'Let's go Brandon,' but I'm not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him," he said. "He seems likes he's a cordial guy. There's no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner�I love him just like I love any other brother or sister." Schmeck insists he meant no disrespect.

Schmeck called into NORAD during the event and got to talk to Joe and Jill Biden, who spoke with Schmeck's kids about what they wanted for Christmas. Afterward, Biden wished Jared a Merry Christmas.

"I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas as well. Merry Christmas and Let's go Brandon," Schmeck replied.
"Let's go, Brandon. I agree," Biden said in response. . .

. . . One person particularly triggered by Schmeck's trolling of Biden is Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Ca.), who has taken to Twitter to attack the 35-year-old father of four. Swalwell also had nothing better to do on Christmas Day and attacked Schmeck again. "Don't waste your time on the pathetic dad who humiliated his family to say F-U to the president on Christmas Eve," Swalwell tweeted. "He's irrelevant. Spend your time asking why Republican leaders are celebrating him. This isn't my parents' Republican Party. This new crew are indecent to their core."
View attachment 580292
Libs are mentally ill.

Schmeck said he’s not a “Trumper,” but described himself as “free-thinking American and follower of Jesus Christ.”

“I understand there is a vulgar meaning to ‘Lets go Brandon,’ but I’m not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him,” the 35-year-old father said Christmas morning. “He seems likes he’s a cordial guy. There’s no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner...I love him just like I love any other brother or sister.”

If you want the story from a real news source with real reporters, editors and a reputation to protect.
Tell us more about these REAL reporters from MSM.

And no one will care.

The individual police offer that takes his statement and fills out the report of the death threats might take it seriously, but it won't go anywhere beyond that because no one above individuals will care.

PJ Media is a right wing propaganda house. NO PROOF was offered up as support for death threats claim. The guy is a troll and if other trolls are trolling him, well “Let’s Go Schmeck!” Or better said Fuk him.

Seeing how the left, politicians and private citizens alike have behaved from the time Trump won in 2016 and since then, and remembering their first major statement after he won was, "when they go low, we go high," I can only say, they sure as hell never went anywhere but, down in their behavior and rhetoric.
That's to be expected though, as that is how Marxism behaves when trying to conquer some location, in this case, the entire United States.

Seeing how the left, politicians and private citizens alike have behaved from the time Trump won in 2016 and since then, and remembering their first major statement after he won was, "when they go low, we go high," I can only say, they sure as hell never went anywhere but, down in their behavior and rhetoric.
That's to be expected though, as that is how Marxism behaves when trying to conquer some location, in this case, the entire United States.
Obama opponents found the bottom, not Trump’s.

This guy is a pathetic piece of shit. He ruins his child's phone call to Santa so he can make what he openly admit has a vulgar meaning statement, and then his defense is that he is a Christian.

Someone want to tell me what is Christ-like about what he did?

This guy is a pathetic piece of shit. He ruins his child's phone call to Santa so he can make what he openly admit has a vulgar meaning statement, and then his defense is that he is a Christian.

Someone want to tell me what is Christ-like about what he did?
Jesus found the State (Caesar) to be pretty corrupt, Clearly, so does this man.

Libs are mentally ill.
It is more like a cult.

Any attempt to interact with them should have behind it some education on how to deal with a cult member.

Remember, the firs order of business of a cult is to divide their members from friends and family, much like we see Fauci telling people not to invite friends and family over for Christmas if they are not vaccinated.

Jesus found the State (Caesar) to be pretty corrupt, Clearly, so does this man.
Corruption? What corruption? Now that Orange man is gone I thought government corruption was a thing of the past.

Who knew?

What a pussy jerk off.

He KNOWS that stupid phrase means "fuck Joe Biden" ...but used it anyway as a "joke"?

Oh and it would be nice if the right wing nuts jobs actually cared about death threats to the likes of Fauci and school board members etc.

They don't

Forum List

Back