Oregon Cowboy Lassos Thief From His Horse In Walmart Parking Lot

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
39925a2c-df0c-4cd0-9295-0527a58ce51c-large16x9_horselasso.PNG

A nearby man that had his horse in a trailer took action. The man chased after the thief on horse, who was fleeing, and lassoed the suspect, holding him down until local police arrived...
Sanchez was arrested and is currently in Jackson County Jail.

Officer Chris Adams of Eagle Point Police said that after the arrest, Borba on the horse said, "Can I have my rope back? I've gotta go." Bike thief caught, lassoed by bystander on horse

I'm openly jealous too. That horse is a nice horse. Alert, working, nearly perfect conformation, upright, supple at the poll, obviously responsive, good bone in his legs, obviously very comfortable even happy looking with being ridden and worked off of...and a buckskin too. Very nice. Has just a little too much angle to his fore pasterns for my comfort but it really isn't bad. Will likely only become a problem as he ages.

I like how casually the cowboy sits on his horse, fiddling with the rope a little like they do after they rope a calf. Probably adjusting the dally around the horn of the saddle. Just another day at work...lol.. That thief was probably so pissed off. :lmao:

A nearby man that had his horse in a trailer took action. The man chased after the thief on horse, who was fleeing, and lassoed the suspect, holding him down until local police arrived...

Officer Chris Adams of Eagle Point Police said that after the arrest, Borba on the horse said, "Can I have my rope back? I've gotta go." Bike thief caught, lassoed by bystander on horse
Pure Lone Ranger. I love it.

What horse doesn't have a problem when aged?
I've got one that is 27 going on 28 that is as sound as the day she was born. Amazing animal. The equivalent would be an 80-something year old woman donning a heavy backpack and trotting all over for hours with it.

Canadians and the Royal Canadian mounted police would not appreciate this.
Well for one thing, it's hard to rope off of an english saddle. Though in my opinion they are far more comfortable. It solved the problem. The alternative would be to sit there and watch the thief get away and embolden more thieves in the future. This type of justice was human and served a purpose too. It says, "no, not here in the Wild West you won't!"

The Canadians, how do you suppose this would bother them?

Well for one thing, it's hard to rope off of an english saddle. Though in my opinion they are far more comfortable. It solved the problem. The alternative would be to sit there and watch the thief get away and embolden more thieves in the future. This type of justice was human and served a purpose too. It says, "no, not here in the Wild West you won't!"

Do the English use tanned leather?

Do the English use tanned leather?

shoes, boots, bags, belts, saddles, ....... or course. They eat beef and pork.

Pure Lone Ranger. I love it.

Did he drag the mofu around the parking lot?? Would have laughed my balls off if so..........:coffee::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back