Oregon Company Sells Drone Defense Technology to Public

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Oregon Company to Sell Drone Defense Technology to Public - US News and World Report

Don't be fooled by the word "public." The only private citizens or entities that could afford such technology are very wealthy men and corporations.

Now corporations will have unlimited capabilities to invade our privacy, and they'll claim they are doing it for "Marketing and Research," just like they compile all of our private information on the internet.

Folks, it HAS happened here.

"I was personally concerned and I think there's a lot of other people worried about this," says Timothy Faucett, a lead engineer on the project. "We've already had many inquiries, a lot of people saying 'Hey, I don't want these drones looking at me.'"

The Gullible Rube demographic has always been profitable to exploit. :lol:

The company will sell land-based boxes that are "non-offensive, non-combative and not destructive." According to the company, "drones will not fall from the sky, but they will be unable to complete their missions."

The Drone Countermeasure Land-Based Box will be very expensive. Otherwise you might catch on to the fact they are what most of us call a "tent".

Though Faucett wouldn't discuss specifics, he says the boxes do not interfere with a drone's navigation system and that it doesn't involve "jamming of any kind." He says their technology is "an adaptation of something that could be used for military application" with the "combat element replaced with a nondestructive element."

An adaption of a military application. "Army tent".

:razz:

"Hey, I don't want these drones looking at me. I am going to buy a DCLBB. They are on sale for only $1999.99 this week!"

Last edited:
Here is an effective defense against drone attacks:

ImageGen.ashx

Oregon Company to Sell Drone Defense Technology to Public - US News and World Report

Don't be fooled by the word "public." The only private citizens or entities that could afford such technology are very wealthy men and corporations.

Now corporations will have unlimited capabilities to invade our privacy, and they'll claim they are doing it for "Marketing and Research," just like they compile all of our private information on the internet.

Folks, it HAS happened here.

I expect you'll be able to pick up the technology on a number of underground websites soon. The technology really isn't much different than any other radio controlled plane.

Seems to me a simple jamming device should stop them cold.

Forum List

Back