Oregan legalizes illicit drugs

Personally I think there are good drugs and bad drugs

meth, crack - definitely bad should be criminal

Opiates and Cocaine - should be available by prescription

Weed, XTC, psychedelics - should be legal
Why criminalize any drugs?

What do illegal drugs do for a person? Do they need them to get that dopamine kick, to chase a high that is always hollow? What is it?
If you study the mentally ill, for example, they almost all abuse a drug or two.

Some people are just so miserable they will seek to relieve that misery any way they can.

It's like I've said before, Americans only care about 2 freedoms, the right to have sex with anyone or anything they want so long as they can abort their offspring and have no repercussions for their actions, and to take illicit drugs.

That is all.

RIP USA.
Libs also care that government must provide gor them when drug addiction makes it impossible for them to take care of themselves

Libs also care that government must provide gor them when drug addiction makes it impossible for them to take care of themselves
You are talking about two different interests when you say "Libs"

There is the government power of the Left, and many of the well meaning lemmings who follow them. The two don't match, however.

I don't see government power as well-meaning, but that is just me.

Why does NO ONE EVER state the obvious:

Politicians thought it would be a great way to eliminate many of the homeless vagrants when they made it legal in public. It did not work as they thought it would. Not enough dead bodies fast enough. Public complaints exceeded the body bags.

What do illegal drugs do for a person? Do they need them to get that dopamine kick, to chase a high that is always hollow? What is it?

With Heroin that is "what they say". First time is so great you keep doing it "chasing the dragon". It is never "AS GOOD". Then you become sick if you don't keep doing it. Less sick if you keep doing it.

Coke is nothing like that. No idea about the NEW FENTYNAL from China/Mexico.

Why criminalize any drugs?
Because certain drugs like meth and crack do nothing but destroy communities in ways beyond just harming the user.

I use to be of the mind all drugs should be legal and regulated but after seeing tweakers roam the streets out here and nothing happen to them nah I'm against meth 100%

Why does NO ONE EVER state the obvious:

Politicians thought it would be a great way to eliminate many of the homeless vagrants when they made it legal in public. It did not work as they thought it would. Not enough dead bodies fast enough. Public complaints exceeded the body bags.
As I've said before, alcohol kills more people than any other drug, not even close, yet there is no calls for Prohibition once again.

And people are Ok with the state selling it directly to the public.

The state cares nothing about the welfare of the populace, in fact, it is just the opposite.

Because certain drugs like meth and crack do nothing but destroy communities in ways beyond just harming the user.

I use to be of the mind all drugs should be legal and regulated but after seeing tweakers roam the streets out here and nothing happen to them nah I'm against meth 100%
No man is an island to himself.

Any drug that destroys an individual helps unravel society. To think otherwise is absurd.

No man is an island to himself.

Any drug that destroys an individual helps unravel society. To think otherwise is absurd.
Nah man

If that were so caffeine and sugar would be banned as they are mind altering substances

There are many drugs that are beneficial and have benefits

Cannabis and XTC are my main 2 because I know first hand how they help people heal from PTSD

Nah man

If that were so caffeine and sugar would be banned as they are mind altering substances

There are many drugs that are beneficial and have benefits

Cannabis and XTC are my main 2 because I know first hand how they help people heal from PTSD
Again, alcohol kills more people than any other drug

Think of the hardship this puts on society in terms of health care costs, broken families, child abuse, and economic decline.

You can't convince me that this does not negatively impact society like the other drugs you claim do.

You just think alcohol is Ok since it is legal and because it may have benefits and may not lead to abuse and because it may not be in your grill everyday as the other drugies are.

So, the negative impact on society is not your focus, rather, your view is that so long as it may have a benefit it should be allowed.

Correct?

Last edited:
Bravo Oregon, AFTER you Dem stupid shits wrecked the state with your hard drugs experiment now you fix your giant screw up. Dems, dumbest bunch of morons on the planet.

As I've said before, alcohol kills more people than any other drug, not even close, yet there is no calls for Prohibition once again.

And people are Ok with the state selling it directly to the public.

The state cares nothing about the welfare of the populace, in fact, it is just the opposite.

I mostly agree but they still had laws you can't be drunk or drinking in public. In ORE you could sit around outside a business or a grade school shooting up as far as I know? Let it flow then. Fentynal all around for all. Cheap and available. But where do they go?

Forum List

Back