Oregan legalizes illicit drugs

Again, alcohol kills more people than any other drug

Think of the hardship this puts on society in terms of health care costs, broken families, child abuse, and economic decline.

You can't convince me that this does not negatively impact society like the other drugs you claim do.

You just think alcohol is Ok since it is legal and because it may have benefits and may not lead to abuse and because it may not be in your grill everyday as the other drugies are.

So, the negative impact on society is not your focus, rather, your view is that so long as it may have a benefit it should be allowed.

Correct?
I agree with you on alcohol and I don't drink personally but we tired prohibition with it and look where that lead us

And yeah I will say alcohol isn't as bad compared to crack or meth. If you think so you've never seen people cracked out or tweaking out of their minds

I agree with you on alcohol and I don't drink personally but we tired prohibition with it and look where that lead us

And yeah I will say alcohol isn't as bad compared to crack or meth. If you think so you've never seen people cracked out or tweaking out of their minds
No, they did not try Prohibition

As I said, the very lawmakers who voted for it were having bootleggers come to the Capital itself to sell it.

There was no real efforts to speak of. Sure, they made token arrests to try and show they were trying, but at the end of the day they wanted that alcohol revenue back, so they made sure it failed

I'm not saying this to even argue that we should outlaw it again, just making a point is all.

For example, the only place in the world where illicit drug us is going down are in the far east where drug dealers are killed on the spot. So, this shows us it can be done if the political will is there to do it.

Again, not making an argument that this should be done elsewhere, just proving a point.

No, they did not try Prohibition

As I said, the very lawmakers who voted for it were having bootleggers come to the Capital itself to sell it.

There was no real efforts to speak of. Sure, they made token arrests to try and show they were trying, but at the end of the day they wanted that alcohol revenue back, so they made sure it failed

I'm not saying this to even argue that we should outlaw it again, just making a point is all.

For example, the only place in the world where illicit drug us is going down are in the far east where drug dealers are killed on the spot. So, this shows us it can be done if the political will is there to do it.

Again, not making an argument that this should be done elsewhere, just proving a point.
They didn't try prohibition of alcohol?

Really? What happened in 1919 until the 1930s then?

How did all those early "prohibition" gangsters make their money?

Where did NASCAR come from?

You're not proving any point and you trying to say all drugs are the same is laughable and just shows you don't really know anything about drugs

They didn't try prohibition of alcohol?

Really? What happened in 1919 until the 1930s then?

How did all those early "prohibition" gangsters make their money?

Where did NASCAR come from?

You're not proving any point and you trying to say all drugs are the same is laughable and just shows you don't really know anything about drugs
As I said, they made arrests with Prohibition to show they were trying.

It's like illegal immigration. They send a token number back, but at the end of the day, they want them here, so they let the vast majority in.

The USSR showed us that if you have the political will for a border wall, you will have it and it will be most effective.

To say you can't build a wall and defend the border, as if it has never been done and done effectively, is just asinine.

Again, there are places in the world where drug abuse is going down, it but it requires the political will to do it.

As I said, they made arrests with Prohibition to show they were trying.

It's like illegal immigration. They send a token number back, but at the end of the day, they want them here, so they let the vast majority in.

The USSR showed us that if you have the political will for a border wall, you will have it and it will be most effective.

To say you can't build a wall and defend the border, as if it has never been done and done effectively, is just asinine.

Again, there are places in the world where drug abuse is going down, it but it requires the political will to do it.
You're trying to obscure things now cause you made an absolute laughable statement

1712093334753.png

Enough said. Mercy.

I think what they did in Oregon was re-criminalize some harder drugs, but no jail. Mandatory treatment programs, funded by the marijuana taxes.

Forum List

Back