Orange One: Calls KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists 'repugnant'-To late, we know it's GOP Approved.

Trump calls KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists 'repugnant'
"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

:uhoh3::uhh::wtf:Someone retraining, The Great Orange Douche. How do the DOPers feel here?
You're still not happy, it's too late. But he said: the words you asked for and Obama did not want to said Islamic terrorism.
And we all know he had a lot of reason.

I will start at 2001 .

Is there a rational point here above?

Use of "Islamic Terrorism" describes it's the whole faith. Which would be way off the mark.
Calling the likes of KKK, neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, ALT-RW and GUN NUTTERS out as so.
Is directed at the weak minor sub-class (tiny,tiny group!) within the whole collective of their colored/race bigger main bodies.

"we know it's GOP Approved."

"We know" you're full of shit.
63M voted for IT!
Do tell me how that works here. Claiming not responsible?.
You're trying to justify your vote and approval of the Douche. STILL!
Too much winning I see.

Try again.

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.

:uhoh3::uhh::wtf:Someone retraining, The Great Orange Douche. How do the DOPers feel here?
You're still not happy, it's too late. But he said: the words you asked for and Obama did not want to said Islamic terrorism.

I will start at 2001 .

Use of "Islamic Terrorism" describes it's the whole faith. Which would be way off the mark.
Calling the likes of KKK, neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, ALT-RW and GUN NUTTERS out as so.
Is directed at the weak minor sub-class (tiny,tiny group!) within the whole collective of their colored/race bigger main bodies.

He does not want to use the words because he does not want to make a merchandise, a brand but he says well: al quada and ISIS.
And he does not want to mix Islam with terrorists because it is not good. I understand what he trying to justified even if I am French.
He protects them as the leftists do

I will start at 2001 .

He does not want to use the words because he does not want to make a merchandise, a brand but he says well: al quada and ISIS.
And he does not want to mix Islam with terrorists because it is not good. I understand what he trying to justified even if I am French.

I did notice The Great Orange Douche did not call it
'100% Born White XXXX-Terrorism' here.
Would that be a bad Red Hat MAGA slogan?
'Make America Great Aryans' Just does not sell as well.

Last edited:

I will start at 2001 .

Tell me why you insult him so much, does it make you feel better in the morning ?

Funny how it didn't take LBJ a news cycle, countless threads and commentators, a rush of officials from his own party and a White House spin doctor inserting what the POTUS couldn't bring himself to say, 52 years ago when he condemned the Klan by name an in detail.....

Then again LBJ wasn't depending on that element as a voting base.......... :eusa_think:

Trump is also not depending on them for votes, mainly just to spread his propaganda on the net.

Watch his (non-Russian) support go down 99% if he fires Bannon. And even some of his Russian support would go down.

I will start at 2001 .

Tell me why you insult him so much, does it make you feel better in the morning ?

How have I, personally insulted you?
You're not a KKK, neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, ALT-RW and GUN NUTTERS
type, are you?

You're like, or should be non-racist, pro-equal rights', All colors matter, anti-RW'er and gun safe.

So, how did I insult you, especially?

btw. I get called a liberal all the time. I'm really not.

I will start at 2001 .

type, are you?

You're like, or should be non-racist, pro-equal rights', All colors matter, anti-RW'er and gun safe.

No, you did not insult me but you insult your President i don't like Macron but i don't always insult him all the time.
And some of my friend are people that do representation of Templar like i show in my sign the link.

100_0374-jpg.95089

type, are you?

No, you did not insult me but you insult your President i don't like Macron but i don't always insult him all the time.
And some of my friend are people that do representation of Templar like i show in my sign the link.

100_0374-jpg.95089

Well, The Great Orange Douche is our/some dear Orange leader for the U.S., at this time.
I call It what IT is, IT tells all, everyone all the time, he's the 'Greatest' at everything all the time. FFS!
So I call IT 'Great'. So, It's a fact, IT looks part of the time, of some shades of Orange most
of the time. Since IT's so 'Great' It must be rightie' sporting 'Orange' Color spray. looking Orange. As 'Orange' is not a natural Whitey approved COLOR, even for the Pure White man ALT-RW. e.g. Black is created by mixing the three primary colors, while white represents the absence of all colors. SOOooo..

Let's see here, IT must want to be known for IT's Great Orangeness, in some way. So
I address IT correctly as so, 'Orange'. It's wearing it. Now for the 'Douche'. Do know what
this word means? Well, let us look.

=======
douche
do͞oSH/
noun
  1. 1.
    a shower of water.
    "a daily douche" <~~~~ I hear IT likes Golden Showers btw. and spews verbally wet Douche spews all the time.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    an obnoxious or contemptible person (typically used of a man).
    "that guy is such a douche"<~~~~ COME ON HERE!
======
So, I address IT, as The Orange One, the best I can.

The Great Orange Douche! Got a good ring to it.
And FFS! It's clearly factually correct.

As for your BS on he's our Pres.
Recall the last 9 years what the DOPer/GOP party said.
What The Great Orange Douche fanned in America. Really here!
Most, IF not all DOPers disrespected our/others then Black POTUS,
well half black. Come back with proof that never happened.

Btw. gods don't exist. But the almighty creator of it does, the BEee MAN, did write
the master book of flim-flam scams. Rewrote some 26 times already. FFS!
Not very godly perfect work there. I wonder why?
Are you a graduate of DrumpF-U? What was your settlement amount?

Last edited:

I will start at 2001 .

Really?

He's been insulting us and everybody around him for 71 years. As well as Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, women, news reporters and anyone who doesn't fall in with his narcissism. He's gonna get the blowback, like it or lump it.

I will start at 2001 .

Were you as protective of Obama?

I will start at 2001 .

Really?

He's been insulting us and everybody around him for 71 years. As well as Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, women, news reporters and anyone who doesn't fall in with his narcissism. He's gonna get the blowback, like it or lump it.

Bonjour Pogo, you said Us ? not a lot reason to insult us ( nice white people ) .

I will start at 2001 .

Were you as protective of Obama?

No need he's been protect enough by the no good lefties

Why would the democrat formed KKK be GOP approved? I thought you liberals always said the GOP was always against everything the Democrats stand for? Well you CREATED the KKK, why would we support that? We aren't racist like you.
I used to think folks who said that were stupid or liars. You're a stupid liar.

Oh down to name calling. I guess the truth stings doesn't it?

Isn't that step 4 in the liberal argument ladder?

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

Try again, very weak, I expected better.

These are the facts.
Spewed out The Great Orange face Douche HOLE.
I just translate them into text bites. For the challenged
ALT-RW folks.

btw. Do GOP/DOPer feel bad?
Take your meds?

Why would the democrat formed KKK be GOP approved? I thought you liberals always said the GOP was always against everything the Democrats stand for? Well you CREATED the KKK, why would we support that? We aren't racist like you.

The Democratic Party of 130+ YEARS ago. And hate groups are not the product of the GOP either.

Notice he never called them "white supremacists", "domestic terrorists", "nazis", "fascists".

He very carefully avoided taking a stand.

Call them what they are - American Taliban. Domestic terrorists.

The Democratic Party of 130+ YEARS ago. And hate groups are not the product of the GOP either.

The Dems changed.

Why can't the GOP?

As long as they don't change, they ARE the product of the GOP.

As is often pointed out, not all Repubs are racist but all racists are Repubs.

I will start at 2001 .

Obviously he hates people of color.

The Dems changed.

Why can't the GOP?

As long as they don't change, they ARE the product of the GOP.

As is often pointed out, not all Repubs are racist but all racists are Repubs.

I disagree! Most hard core racists reject both parties(.)

Forum List

Back