Oral Roberts Died...

He Asked for Money... And got it.

Other than that, what did he do Wrong?...

His Ministries did a LOT for People, regardless of his Crazy Tactics for Raising Money.

:)

peace...

Yeah, his ministries did alot for the people on the inside. They all lived in million dollar homes and rode in luxury cars. What did he do wrong? Other than being dishonest and scamming dumbass religious people, i dont know. Im guessing the worst of his sins will never be known to the public. I wouldnt be surprised if he was into some crazy child sex ring shit too. People that make money off of religion always seem to have crazy shit going on.

His Ministries did a LOT for People, regardless of his Crazy Tactics for Raising Money.

peace...

Yeah, his ministries did alot for the people on the inside. They all lived in million dollar homes and rode in luxury cars. What did he do wrong? Other than being dishonest and scamming dumbass religious people, i dont know. Im guessing the worst of his sins will never be known to the public. I wouldnt be surprised if he was into some crazy child sex ring shit too. People that make money off of religion always seem to have crazy shit going on.

What kind of Wierd Shit do you Think Obama's Mentor is into?...

peace...

peace...

you seem rather happy that a man has died.....are you always this happy when people die....

peace...

you seem rather happy that a man has died.....are you always this happy when people die....

Bet he Cried when Michael Jackson Died...

At least Oral Roberts didn't Pay Off the Parents of Children he was Accused of Molesting...

Other than getting Money from People, which ALL Kinds of People in and out of Religion do, what did Oral do that Reguires he be Shit on in Death?...

peace...

Television evangelist Oral Roberts dies
University founder had complications from pneumonia; he was 91

I'm sorry to hear that. America has lost a true televangelist.

(But, to tell you the truth, I have always been more of a fan of Oral Sex.)

Television evangelist Oral Roberts dies
University founder had complications from pneumonia; he was 91

Television evangelist Oral Roberts dies - Faith- msnbc.com

BREAKING NEWS

updated 6 minutes ago
TULSA, Okla - Evangelist Oral Roberts, who rose from tent revivals to found a multimillion-dollar organization and an Oklahoma university bearing his name, has died. He was 91.

---

Rest in Peace...

peace...

I hope his family is doing well.

I do have to say it is kind of sad that someone who is supposed to be a man of faith is remember rather for founding a multi-million dollar organization rather than bettering mankind.

Last edited:

peace...

Seems to be more than a few folks with the same attitude. Forget the fact he was a father, a husband, a grandfather, doesn't matter if they didn't agree with him...

Just so long as he's dead...

peace...

And thusly, Phil Collins lampooned:

Behold....

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ugZq9hiuCJo[/ame]

The shame about these televangelical types is they usually prey upon folks that really cant afford to be sending what little money they have to keep these preachers in gold cuff links and caviar.

And some go on to Mentor Presidents... Like Rev. Wright, that Racist Fuck did.

peace...

What President has reverend Wright mentored? Where is reverend Wright a televangelist?

The shame about these televangelical types is they usually prey upon folks that really cant afford to be sending what little money they have to keep these preachers in gold cuff links and caviar.

peace...

What President has reverend Wright mentored? Where is reverend Wright a televangelist?

Seriously?...

Specifically to your First Question...

As for whether or Not Wrights Sermons were Broadcast Locally in Chicago or the Videos/DVDs that are Available are the same as Televangelism...

Another Day and Thread... ;)

peace...

peace...

Seriously?...

Specifically to your First Question...

As for whether or Not Wrights Sermons were Broadcast Locally in Chicago or the Videos/DVDs that are Available are the same as Televangelism...

Another Day and Thread... ;)

peace...

So you are saying reverend wright has access to go and mentor President Obama like Billy Graham had with other presidents?

Selling Dvd's is not hardly the same as buying national air time to preach and fleece the slow folks of their hard earned money.

The same God that judges him will also judge your asses

Tell ya what, why don't some of you just have a Jerry Falwell death type paartaay? :party: :rolleyes:

peace...

C'mon mal! Derailing your own thread by changing the subject to Obama?

I thought this was supposed to be a memorial thread to Oral Rubbish?

Forum List

Back