OR game

Pub for me, when I USED to drink. I've stopped drinking beer completely because I developed Type 2 Diabetes about 7 months ago. It's strongly recommended that you stop drinking alcohol because it immediately turns to sugar in your bloodstream, and makes your pancreas have to work harder. Anyway, I now go to only family oriented restaurants with bars. It's been a little difficult giving up beer because I LIKE beer quite a bit. I have had a couple beers on a few occasions since developing diabetes, but I felt like crap the next day each time. So I've decided to completely cut alcohol from my diet. I haven't had a drop in several weeks, and I've felt better physically and sharper mentally. And speaking of cerebral activity, Chess OR Crossword Puzzles?

Ghost but only in a very limited way.

The Others with Nicole Kidman is okay. Saw it on TV not too long ago. First ghost movie I've seen in ages. Saw Interview With the Vampire eons ago. It was okay too. It was actually better than The Others, but given a choice, if asked to choose between 2 movies I haven't seen, I'd choose Ghost over Vampire.

Dateline or 48 Hours?

New Topics

Forum List

Back