Oppression??? Explanation Required.

As conservatives are allowed....nay, born to ask questions....rather than simply obey....the question at issue today seems to be one more that the Liberal Lemmings have never considered.
They just accept, and march...or, as in this case, protest.

In earlier posts I asked this:
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

It was met with the same sort of response as today, from the same segment of the population.

Why are they so afraid to question?
What a twist, but it doesn't work...
what doesn't work is someone achieving salaries in the millions saying oppression exists. when they are not oppressed, never were and have no answer to the issue they intent to draw attention to. how fking stupid.
The first progressives for social welfare and concerns of the oppressed came from bleeding heart rich folks that helped push through legislation to change what they saw as being wrong...It is an individual's perception which plays into their actions..Evidently the anti-side has no comprehension of the issues the one claiming oppression has..
especially a rich person.\taking advantage of the opportunities they claim don't exist. sure bubba.

Poli doesn't think racism exists?

What were those nazis marching for in VA?
a statue being taken down.

cb081717dAPR20170818124525.jpg
BAMN/antifa and BLM all were initiated by white people. The young man in this video describes them as being the trojan horse to get the lemmings to follow their movement to keep them on the plantation. He also explains how if a solution oriented person comes forth to encourage them to get out and off of that plantation they immediately attack.

I've asked you and the other Liberal dolts to provide examples of the 'oppression of people of color.'

Soooo.....the best you can do is say someone marching randomly.....for whatever reason......is 'oppression of people of color'?????

When I called you an imbecile....clearly,.....I was being far too kind.

Wanna try again?
Sure.

Soooooo......where is that happening????

Is it illegal for black folks to live in particular neighborhoods???
Attend schools?
Open businesses or pay some 'dhimmi' and 'Jizya' taxes based on their color?
Excluded from sports or entertainment careers???
Is Affirmative Action some sort of oppression????

Where the heck is that 'oppression'?????

Perhaps three is a law that specified 'people of color' in a negative way?

No?

Exactly when did you you realize that you were this stupid?

cb081717dAPR20170818124525.jpg
BAMN/antifa and BLM all were initiated by white people. The young man in this video describes them as being the trojan horse to get the lemmings to follow their movement to keep them on the plantation. He also explains how if a solution oriented person comes forth to encourage them to get out and off of that plantation they immediately attack.

Yup!!

I highly recommend Star Parker's book for the Liberal Lemmings....

51pdH1b0w6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Right . A statue of a "democrat" who betrayed his country . So why did all these cons give a crap? Could it be how the statute represents white supremacy in today's world .

Don't play stupid . You know what's really going on.

Right . A statue of a "democrat" who betrayed his country . So why did all these cons give a crap? Could it be how the statute represents white supremacy in today's world .

so it didn't while obummer was president? or any other president before Trump?

So you've given up claiming that you can provide examples of 'oppression of people of color'?

Excellent.

Even as stupid as you are, the thrashing had a salutary effect.

Go out and sin no more.

This thread pretty much verifies that there is no 'oppression of people of color'...it is a charge that fit a long time ago.

But.....it is a fund-raiser for the Democrats allowing the fleecing of the unaware.

So.....we'll keep hearing the theme, bogus as it is.

"......the struggle ended: Thurgood Marshall had won his cases in the Supreme Court, Eisenhower used the military to enforce the victories, Nixon desegregated the schools and building trades, and Democrat “Bull” Connor was voted out of office by the people of Alabama.

And, finally, even a majority of Democrats supported civil rights. Democrat segregationists were defeated.

This was the precise moment when liberals decided it was time to come out strongly against race discrimination!

Not having participated in the winning side of the battle, Democrats spent the next few decades pretending, and engaging in a ritualistic reenactment of the struggle. They wrote a modern day passion play, designating “racists,” “victims of racist violence,” and wrote themselves the best part: “saviors of black America!”
Coulter, "Mugged."

'Democrats spent the next few decades pretending'....

....hence, the bogus claim of current 'oppression of people of color.'

Now...I hope we've relegated that myth to the ash heap of history with the many other Liberal myths.

I'm presently listening to the communist radio station, WBAI....and the show is "demanding an end to the war against black people.'

See the similarity with the article featured in the OP...."protesting the oppression of people of color.'

Guess why the two references are so similar, and similarly false.

The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable toe the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'" How Americans think about black advancement

There is no other explanation for this:
Books.jpg

"Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71)."
Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

It would be quite a tortuous explanation required to blame 'oppression of people of color' for the lack of books, reading to one's children, and education.

The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable toe the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'" How Americans think about black advancement

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

"In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

I'm certain the well-trained coterie will find some way to explain that propensity for shooting one another as 'oppression of people of color' by the rest of the nation.

Jeeezzzzz......the silence is deafening....

Must be such a long list of examples of this 'oppression of people of color' that it's taking a long time to list all of the examples.....

I mean.....it couldn't be that there are no examples of this 'oppression of people of color' .......could it????

Now.....what would that say about the Liberal Lemmings....????
You have a nasty attitude. No one owes you an explanation. If you want to know what's up go ask him or other black people of varying socioeconomic status. Beyond that I'm sure there is a lot of reading out there on the net. Being a responsible steward of our society should include us honestly trying to see all sides. It takes deliberate effort to do so.
so you have no example?

Not yet.

Seems none of 'em have.....they simply take their marching orders.
That's why they are Liberals.....they behave like iron filing in a magnetic field, rather than sentient human beings.
You need to find the example, dumbshit. I said it in the post. You are being dishonest in your research by not seeking both sides and when no one on this shitty board responds to your idiotic process you think you're right with your. It's not my job to do it. It's your job to grow some integrity and when someone says they're oppressed you go talk to them instead of sitting in a different room taking your understanding from handpicked slanted sources. The actual truth is not a manufactured he said she said debate. But I guess you don't know that.

Must be such a long list of examples of this 'oppression of people of color' that it's taking a long time to list all of the examples.....

I mean.....it couldn't be that there are no examples of this 'oppression of people of color' .......could it????

You have a nasty attitude. No one owes you an explanation. If you want to know what's up go ask him or other black people of varying socioeconomic status. Beyond that I'm sure there is a lot of reading out there on the net. Being a responsible steward of our society should include us honestly trying to see all sides. It takes deliberate effort to do so.
so you have no example?

Not yet.

That's why they are Liberals.....they behave like iron filing in a magnetic field, rather than sentient human beings.
You need to find the example, dumbshit. I said it in the post. You are being dishonest in your research by not seeking both sides and when no one on this shitty board responds to your idiotic process you think you're right with your. It's not my job to do it. It's your job to grow some integrity and when someone says they're oppressed you go talk to them instead of sitting in a different room taking your understanding from handpicked slanted sources. The actual truth is not a manufactured he said she said debate. But I guess you don't know that.

Don't be shy....nor vulgar.

What's the example?

so you have no example?

Not yet.

What's the example?
Before I waste my time why don't you share some first and prove you're not a biased hack.

so you have no example?

Not yet.

What's the example?
Before I waste my time why don't you share some first and prove you're not a biased hack.

Soooo......you have no such example?

Exactly my point, and you've proven it.

You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back