Opinions We Dare Not Voice

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

There are all sorts of disrespectful opinions about government, it's edicts and mandates, its policies, that provoke the ire of Democrats/Progressives/Leftists.​

Essentially, that's what is known as the Cancel Culture.

It's all about enforcing, coercing, obedience.

Did you see this?​

"17,000+ Deaths Reported After COVID Vaccines, Including New Report of 12-Year-Old Who Died After Pfizer Vaccine​

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC included a total of 818,044 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 17,128 deaths and 122,833 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Oct. 15, 2021."

Doctors blow the whistle on vaccine deaths and injuries​

https://www.catholicworldreport.com › 2021 › 11 › 01 › doctors-blow-the-whistle-on-vaccine-deaths-and-injuries
You keep saying 17,000 reports. 17,000+ are just the deaths temporally associated with just the 3 "COVID vaccines" reported to VAERS. Typically VAERS will receive approx 150-300 reports of ...

Australia COVID: The 17,000 deaths no one is talking about

https://www.afr.com › politics › federal › the-17-000-flu-linked-deaths-no-one-is-talking-about-20210903-p58oqq
The 17,000 flu linked deaths no one is talking about. ... COVID-19 was an associated cause of death. In the remaining 15 per cent of the deaths, it was irrelevant. ... the COVID-19 vaccine appears ...

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 ...

https://www.cdc.gov › coronavirus › 2019-ncov › vaccines › safety › adverse-events.html
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

COVID Jab Is Far More Dangerous Than Advertised ...

https://deathship.wordpress.com › 2021 › 11 › 16 › covid-jab-is-far-more-dangerous-than-advertised
At over 17,000 reported deaths, which in real numbers may exceed 212,000, 8 the COVID shots far surpass any reasonable risk to protect against symptomatic COVID-19. As noted by McCullough: "There is zero tolerance for electively taking a drug or a new vaccine and then dying! There's zero tolerance for that.

Demand for vaccines slows as Arizona surpasses 17,000 deaths

https://www.abqjournal.com › 2377730 › arizona-reports-28-more-pandemic-deaths-toll-passes-17000.html
The death toll topped 17,000 five weeks after reaching 16,000 on March 2. That's a sharp deacceleration — it took just 12 days to register an additional 1,000 deaths after 15,000 were recorded ...

Oh...wait.......did I say that?????

It must have slipped out.

Havent you just disproved your basic argument ?

What are you doin' here today????

I thought you'd be hoisting a pint in honor of your idol......whose birthday is today:

"Sir Oswald Ernald Mosley, 6th Baronet (16 November 1896 – 3 December 1980) was a British politician who rose to fame in the 1920s as a Member of Parliament and later in the 1930s, having become disillusioned with mainstream politics, became the leader of the British Union of Fascists (BUF).

1637083733343.png
1637083697177.png

What happened......did your right arm get tired????

"The Most VAXXED Nation on Earth Just Canceled Christmas Over ‘Exponential Rise’ in Covid Cases

How do we know mainstream media will cancel all mentions of the nation of Gibraltar for the foreseeable future? Because their extreme Covid vaccination protocols have utterly failed to prevent a massive spike in cases and hospitalizations. This betrays the narrative they’ve been ordered to propagate, so Gibraltar is officially a taboo topic for the press."

But.....but.....mandates!!!!!!!!

"More people died in the key clinical trial for Pfizer's Covid vaccine than the company publicly reported

Pfizer told the world 15 people who received the vaccine in its trial had died as of mid-March. Turns out the real number then was 21, compared to only 17 deaths in people who hadn't been vaccinated.​

Were the extra deaths cardiac-related? It is impossible to know. The FDA did not report any additional details of the deaths, saying only that none “were considered related to vaccination.”

But with tens of thousands of post-vaccine deaths now reported in the United States and Europe - and overall non-Covid death rates now running well above normal in many countries - a fresh look at that vague reassurance cannot happen soon enough."

But.....but.....Biden......

The vaccine experimentation is not about eradicating a prolific and deadly disease but it is about compliance from all Americans to participate in the experiment of the deliberate and artificial creation of a modest virus sold as extremely lethal to get people frightened enough to discard all previous methods of vaccine development and go to forcing or coercing as large a sample as possible to participate in the experimentations
It’s ghoulish and Un American to the core yet the residual TDS and other non intellect agenda has this hoax still running full steam

Biden cannot legally issue employment related mandates and courts know that and have said that
Media does not declare any Holiday cancelled although we know dispeptic sheep liberals will be overjoyed to slap Americans with a Hate Things glove.

Dangerous....or simply necessary?

Speaking to those who actually give the query some thought....not Democrats, who simply march to the tune the party plays....how do we make that determination????

As one primary rule of life goes, reality is defined by actions, not by words.

Here is a reality that should prove dispositive:

"30% of healthcare workers unvaccinated as of September, CDC study finds

Thirty percent of healthcare workers in more than 2,000 U.S. hospitals remained unvaccinated against COVID-19 as of Sept. 15, according to an analysis conducted by researchers from the CDC.

The analysis, which was published Nov. 18 in the American Journal of Infection Control, examined data from 3.3 million healthcare workers that was voluntarily reported by 2,086 hospitals to the HHS Unified Hospital Data Surveillance System on COVID-19 vaccination coverage. Data was reported between Jan. 20 and Sept. 15."

Wait.....what????

Those most intimately involved with health, with patients, with the results of vaccinations......declined the shot??????????

What does that tell you?

I was not aware of the following until I read a few posts from this forum.

CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination
CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination

I am still skeptical that the information is accurate, still at 72 I’ve done all I can; I got my two shots and believe me they were not” jabs” as some would falsely claim, It is more of a prick.

& I can say this from personal experience. :)-

I was not aware of the following until I read a few posts from this forum.

I am still skeptical that the information is accurate, still at 72 I’ve done all I can; I got my two shots and believe me they were not” jabs” as some would falsely claim, It is more of a prick.

& I can say this from personal experience. :)-

Neither the vaccination nor the Wuhan itself are as important as co-morbidities.

If you are not afflicted with those, the usual causes of death, your chances of dying from the Red Death are essentially zero.

One study showed that about 90% of those died already had DNRs.....meaning they were on track to die in 6 months anyway.

Best of luck....be well.

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC included a total of 818,044 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 17,128 deaths and 122,833 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Oct. 15, 2021."
The denial they are engaged in is supported by the argument that VAERS is a voluntary reporting mechanism and that the reported adverse events have not been confirmed. They also refuse to try to confirm them. Handy, innit?

Forum List

Back