Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Klan is for conservatives. These days, Democrats prefer Planned Parenthood.
Don't push your democrat bullshit on conservatives.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
What bullshit? The KKK was born and festered in the conservative south.
It was born by democrats in the south so don't push your racist bullshit onto us conservatives.

The South was Democrat then. It's Republican now. But it's always been conservative.
exactly. They went Repub after blacks were afforded equal rights
Funny as all those racist democrats stayed democrat.... your lies are pathetic

What bullshit? The KKK was born and festered in the conservative south.
It was born by democrats in the south so don't push your racist bullshit onto us conservatives.

The South was Democrat then. It's Republican now. But it's always been conservative.
Stop mixing the politicians with the people. The democrats in power made the KKK those democrats stayed democrats just like Al Gore senior and Robert Byrd

The south was, and is, conservative. That's where the KKK was born and festered.

What bullshit? The KKK was born and festered in the.....

...in the democrat party.
Yes, back when the party was mostly southern conservatives.
Democrats were never conservative. They were always elitists like you

Nonsense. The Liberal north was Republican. The conservative south was Democrat.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg

Don't you democrats have a klan rally to go to so you can burn Carson in effigy for being a uppity black?

Back when the party was fundamentally the same it is now.

No, the party was not the same as it is now. Back then, the party was mainly comprised of the racist southern conservatives. The north was, and still is, mostly Liberal.

Nonsense. The Liberal north was Republican. The conservative south was Democrat.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg
My god I can't tell if you are just being a liar or if you are as stupid as you seem

No, the party was not the same as it is now. Back then, the party was mainly comprised of the racist southern conservatives. The north was, and still is, mostly Liberal.
^ that

No, the party was not the same as it is now. ......

It remains fundamentally and ideologically the same.

Slavery...civil war to protect and preserve slavery...KKK...Jim Crow...Concentration camps...illegal experiments...ghettos...perpetual dependency...racism...sexism...intolerance...

The democrat party hasn't changed.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg
My god I can't tell if you are just being a liar or if you are as stupid as you seem

You're too retarded. Try again when can understand the red states in the south in the map above were once all Democrat; while the blue states in the north were once Republican.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg

You're too retarded. Try again when can understand the red states in the south in the map above were once all Democrat; while the blue states in the north were once Republican.
Except all you assholes follow the same racist veiws... you see it wasn't the people of the states that were racists it was the democrats. .. hey tell me does using fear to get your way sound familiar? That's how your racist democrats got elected then and now

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg

Except all you assholes follow the same racist veiws... you see it wasn't the people of the states that were racists it was the democrats. .. hey tell me does using fear to get your way sound familiar? That's how your racist democrats got elected then and now

It wasn't the people of the states ... ? It was the people in the south.

And who were they? Who they are now -- mostly conservative. Damn, you are one dumb mofo.

Hell, just look at blacks elected to Congress ... Democrats=43; Republican=1

G'head, remind me how modern day southern Republicans aren't same folks who fueled the KKK.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg

And who were they? Who they are now -- mostly conservative. Damn, you are one dumb mofo.

G'head, remind me how modern day southern Republicans aren't same folks who fueled the KKK.
Dip shit conservatives are not racist. .. democrats are.... that is right you support a party of genuine KKK racists.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg

Dip shit conservatives are not racist. .. democrats are.... that is right you support a party of genuine KKK racists.

Keep telling yourself that. You are most likely the only one who will believe it.

No more.

ElectoralCollege2012.svg

Suuure, uh-huh. That's why Democrats have elected 43 blacks to Congress while Republicans elected only 1. And Democrats are the only party to elect a black as president. <sarcasm>Because we're the racists.</sarcasm> :eusa-doh:

Suuure, uh-huh. That's why Democrats have elected 43 blacks to Congress while Republicans elected only 1. And Democrats are the only party to elect a black as president. <sarcasm>Because we're the racists.</sarcasm> :eusa-doh:
And don't forget there are many black Democrats serving in state legislatures, and embarrassingly few black Republicans serving... well... anywhere.

Keep telling yourself that. You are most likely the only one who will believe it.
Furry you are more bigoted and racist as all of them.... you are a genuine hate monger

And don't forget there are many black Democrats serving in state legislatures, and embarrassingly few black Republicans serving... well... anywhere.
You might want to look at that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back