Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is my lunch lady?!!! I want some tater tots!!!
I want some tater tots!!!

Steph's special dish, trailer park tater tots

Tater-Tot-Casserole.jpg

Anyone want to see who the haters are on this board just need to check out this thread. they will get a shock and wonder how can these people be so miserable in life, they need to resurrect a six month old thread and spew all over it again and again and again

that some sad shit and I pity people like that.

Anyone want to see who the haters are on this board just need to check out this thread. they will get a shock and wonder how can these people be so miserable in life, they need to resurrect a six month old thread and spew all over it again and again and again

Hate would require time an energy. We're just having fun. :D

So are you ready to roll before its too late?

January 2014 is six months ago? Stephanie, once again, is behind the times. But maybe this Spring she can roll better. Roll, Stephanie, Roll!

Like you're not the hater here, right steph? :rolleyes:

let's roll :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back