Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!
Libtards gang raped Stephanie. Well, they feel glorious, that's what counts. Going into frenzy pleasuring each other with lame jokes. What an accomplishment! Can I join your clique? Please…please…please.. pretty please….

You might not want to. pick up cooties or WORSE:ack-1:. They've been going hard at it since January. How sad is that. sheeesh LOSERS

Is that the super secret code word to the Krispy Kreme delivery man to signal it's time to roll?

Such big men in this thread eh?

beating their chest like apes for dumping on one little woman

and the women aren't much better

grow up

Last edited:

grow up
on one little woman

???????!!!!!!

54514643.jpg

From Operation American Spring .... articles of impeachment ...

Conspiracy and intent to defraud; RE: General Motors, Chrysler Corporation, and the American Auto industry, UAW Autoworkers unions.

Obama saves the American auto industry ... rightwingnuts scream, "impeach!!!"

Do you see why we laugh at you and your silly movement, staph?

Just a wonderful walk down memory lane:

Constitutional Emergency

It was scheduled for May 16th, 2014, about 11 months ago...

ARREST OBAMA FOR INCOMPETENCE AND TREASON

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING

OAS

(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission:
Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.
Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be replaced.
Those in power could use force against unarmed, peaceful patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots could be harmed, but not expected.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Millions of Americans will participate."

:lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what actually happened:

Operation American Spring Dismal Attendance Blamed on Rain

Rain!!!

"Sorry, back to Operation American Spring. The nice folks who traveled into DC call themselves “patriots” while completely screwing up the National Anthem, calling President Obama a Kenyan, and asking why President Obama can’t “bring back” the four Americans killed in Benghazi. The livestream for the past three hours or so has been this guy, talking on the phone from his RV. From what I can gather, no one involved with Operation American Spring brought batteries for the video camera, so some poor schmuck was streaming with a Smart Phone and it needed to charge. My question to Harry Reilly, and Mark Connor, and Jim Garrow, and Rick Santelli, and all the other “patriots” supporting Operation American Spring is: did soldiers fighting in the Revolutionary War say, “Hey, it’s raining,” and decide not to fight? Is that in a David Barton history book? Are you or are you not interested in overthrowing the government? Removing a “dictator” from office and replacing with someone much more non-dictatorish, like Ted Cruz or one of the Paul boys?"

And even the BLAZE!, yes, the BLAZE! panned it:

Operation American Spring Comes to Washington Was Only Millions Short of Projected Turnout Video TheBlaze.com

An event slated for Friday that promised to bring millions of Americans to Washington, D.C. to oust President Barack Obama and other key leaders from office failed incredibly.

Instead, “Operation American Spring” welcomed only a few dozen protesters — not the millions projected by event organizers — who braved the morning’s stormy weather to hit the streets of the nation’s capital and call for a change of leadership in key roles.

“It’s a very dismal turnout,” one participant from Texas, Jackie Milton, told the Washington Times....

By the way, look at all that RAIN!!!

BnyIT2rCcAAg1sH.jpg

Damn! I can understand why 29,999,700 people decided to stay home!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, now the big update:

There is a wonderful FB site over this delightful fail:

Operation American Spring Failure Facebook

You will see what I mean.

Last edited:

Constitutional Emergency

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

OAS

(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission:
Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:

American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.
Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be replaced.
Those in power could use force against unarmed, peaceful patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain!!!

"Sorry, back to Operation American Spring. The nice folks who traveled into DC call themselves “patriots” while completely screwing up the National Anthem, calling President Obama a Kenyan, and asking why President Obama can’t “bring back” the four Americans killed in Benghazi. The livestream for the past three hours or so has been this guy, talking on the phone from his RV. From what I can gather, no one involved with Operation American Spring brought batteries for the video camera, so some poor schmuck was streaming with a Smart Phone and it needed to charge. My question to Harry Reilly, and Mark Connor, and Jim Garrow, and Rick Santelli, and all the other “patriots” supporting Operation American Spring is: did soldiers fighting in the Revolutionary War say, “Hey, it’s raining,” and decide not to fight? Is that in a David Barton history book? Are you or are you not interested in overthrowing the government? Removing a “dictator” from office and replacing with someone much more non-dictatorish, like Ted Cruz or one of the Paul boys?"

Operation American Spring Comes to Washington Was Only Millions Short of Projected Turnout Video TheBlaze.com

An event slated for Friday that promised to bring millions of Americans to Washington, D.C. to oust President Barack Obama and other key leaders from office failed incredibly.

Instead, “Operation American Spring” welcomed only a few dozen protesters — not the millions projected by event organizers — who braved the morning’s stormy weather to hit the streets of the nation’s capital and call for a change of leadership in key roles.

“It’s a very dismal turnout,” one participant from Texas, Jackie Milton, told the Washington Times....

BnyIT2rCcAAg1sH.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, now the big update:

The "American spring rally" looked like the movie dazed and confused

grow up
on one little woman

???????!!!!!!

54514643.jpg
you are still fucked up aren't you?

Still begging me for attention teacracker? Just focus on American spring, Steph is ready to Roll!!!
Fuck yeah! You promised me pig ears if I am a good goyim. I have been good… (hint..hint..)

Constitutional Emergency

OAS

Mission:

Assumptions:

Rain!!!

BnyIT2rCcAAg1sH.jpg

So, now the big update:

roflmaok.jpg

grow up
"little women"? Whats your height and weight? Word on the board is that you're a tad on the XXL side.
When Stephanie says, "let's roll," she's speaking from personal experience...

50f829d012851.image.jpg

I thought it was going to be the year of women in next year's election. What a fucking hypocrite you are making fun of women.
Now, help me out here. Is the heavy set woman or little children turn you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back