Open meeting by Black Lives Matter, except, "No whites allowed"

Yesterday was the 8th anniversary of the tragic day when
my word, pretty soon they will be demanding their own bathrooms & drinking fountains - maybe even segregated schools

the comedy just writes itself...

Black Lives Matter Bans White People From Attending ‘Open Meeting’ Event
Yesterday was the 8th anniversary of the day that one of yours gunned down 3 Pittsburgh police officers. Thanks for reminding me. A Stormfronter with his new assault rifle that Obama was coming to take away had an apparent overdose of FOX news and NRA.
[UPDATED] Richard Poplawski: Accused Pittsburgh Cop Killer, Possible White Supremacist - True Crime Report

White People Banned from Black Lives Matter Meetings in Philadelphia
One Twitter user suggested that Martin Luther King Jr. would never have supported such a policy, and the group simply said that “he made that choice and we have made ours.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you have idiots who are white that think they are black, and think the black family will stand up for them like their own blood. No you see if ones' family can ditch their own blood what the hell makes people think they will take you on as one of their own. That goes for any race doesn't matter wth you are.
But those thoughts are geared towards that one bitch who is white and thinks she is black. Sorry her name escapes me at the moment. Her last name starts with a D I believe.

Segregation now. Segregation forever.
We need water fountains that say "reserved for black people only".

Kind of like bartenders at an AA meeting. You may want to have some space. I doubt they have to abide by the open meetings act.

One Twitter user suggested that Martin Luther King Jr. would never have supported such a policy, and the group simply said that “he made that choice and we have made ours.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you have idiots who are white that think they are black, and think the black family will stand up for them like their own blood. No you see if ones' family can ditch their own blood what the hell makes people think they will take you on as one of their own. That goes for any race doesn't matter wth you are.
But those thoughts are geared towards that one bitch who is white and thinks she is black. Sorry her name escapes me at the moment. Her last name starts with a D I believe.
WHAT?????? Are you saying that those people who voted for the crooked vagina candidate, and of white privilege would be banned from supporting the black lives matters event? What are they(BLM), RACISTS?????

11kir9.jpg

Thank Woodrow Wilson for the segregation of water fountains, because he was the one that set back civil rights 50 years. Nothing like a Liberal/Progressive president who liked the KKK.

They are pushing for it and don't even realize it LMAO, they are segregating themselves probably what happened in the sixties on back but instead the whites got blamed for it.

I don't see this anywhere but..

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

So Fake news trying to discredit the movement..

You beat me to it. This is at least the second thread on this insult to racist white idiots but it never happened.

That won't stop the RWNJ lying hypocrites from saying it did.

I see no problem here. Whites are always saying how we need to fix it. Then they cry about every way we attempt to achieve this.

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

YOU MISSED THE LINK IN THE LEFT CORNER OF INFOWARS ARTICLE

upload_2017-4-4_8-24-25.png

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

You beat me to it. This is at least the second thread on this insult to racist white idiots but it never happened.

:clap2::fu::fu:

Whites that support the obvious racism of the BLM are masochistic, self-hating losers who should just go save everyone a bunch of time and kill themselves now.

roflmao

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

They know that there are so many on this board who will not check it out, and walk away believing it..sending the fakes across the internet..

YOU MISSED THE LINK ( s )

upload_2017-4-4_8-26-42.png

Dailycaller
Brietbart
The Blaze
and Infowars...

They know that there are so many on this board who will not check it out, and walk away believing it..sending the fakes across the internet..

YOU MISSED THE FB LINK

upload_2017-4-4_8-27-49.png

Wont prevent the rubes from marching at the end of the line with them ....they have no self awareness or pride......they think they deserve it

Forum List

Back