Open letter to Angela Merkel

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An Open Letter to Angela Merkel

Once upon a time, I used to admire you. You were a conservative. You seemed to get along well with President Bush and you appeared to be a responsible fiscal leader in charge of the biggest economic powerhouse on the European continent.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Might she have dirt on her that can eventually be used against her and that is why she did this?
Or maybe she did not understand what dangers might be brought by getting her Country involved with open borders.
Could these Countries allowing their borders to be open be blackmailed with some sort of Global funding do it or else?

• Banned

Are you working with the architect of evil, George Soros and his fellow globalists?

Are you simply insane?

In the typical style of your East German mentors, you are ordering the suppression of any opposition to your policies. Anyone in Germany who voices their disgust with you and your bulldozing of German society is labeled a right wing fanatic and some kind of Neo Nazi who just emerged from Hitler’s bunker.

She has just become another Washington puppet. Hopefully, next fall she'll be history after the elections in Germany. Hoolande will definitely be a history next year with his 10% rating.

• Banned
She has just become another Washington puppet. Hopefully, next fall she'll be history after the elections in Germany. Hoolande will definitely be a history next year with his 10% rating.

I think all the leaders who have betrayed their people in favor of the incoming ( open border people), I think those leaders should all be washed out of the system.

Obama and Hillary included .

Forum List

Back