P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
There is quite a pattern with the elite like George Soros, Mark Zuckerburg, Tom Steyer, and Barack Obama (among many others of course) - all call for "Open Borders" while living in heavily fortified compounds surrounded by heavily armed guards.

Barack Obama insisted that anyone had the right to walk over the border in the U.S. for 8 years while he and his family were not only protected by a large and elite Secret Service detail, but he also traveled in a limo so heavily armored, it is referred to as "the beast". It can literally take an RPG round and keep going just like a military-grade tank.

For many years, Microsoft has engaged in a practice they refer to as "dogfooding". In a nutshell, it means that Microsoft must employ any technology they develop before they roll it out to their customers. They are forced to endure the problems with their own products so they can experience what they are doing to their customers.

The U.S. needs to pass a "Dogfooding" legislation which basically stipulates that anyone calling for policy must endure that policy for 5 years before it is voted on. If George Soros, Tom Steyer, Mark Zuckerburg, and Barack Obama want "open borders" then they should be forced to endure their own policy for 5 years so they can experience what they are inflicting on the rest of society. They should be forced by law to eliminate their security detail (they can call law enforcement and wait for assistance just like the rest of society) and any person in the world should have unfettered access to all of their properties. The filthy, smelly hobo should be able to crawl into their satan-sheets next to them. The MS-13 gang member should be able to sit in their living room and stare them down any time. If after 5 years of enduring their own position on an issue, they still think it is a good idea, then they can help to pass it into law.

Bilderberg Elite Hide Behind Walls While Pushing Open Borders

They call for Open Borders (not that they aren't already which they are). Got a link?
920x920.jpg

Do not step on the line (you'll break your mother's back).

Again...this is where a "Dogfooding" legislation would be priceless. Old Leo here should be required by law to surrender all of his houses - retaining only ONE which is under 1,700 sq. ft. and without A/C. He should be required by law to surrender his private jet, forgo any trips on yachts, etc.
It’s unlikely that DiCaprio himself will be taking any action if that means curbing his own carbon-belching luxury celebrity lifestyle.

Last year, the Oscar winner took a round trip of 8,000 miles on a private jet from Cannes to New York and back again to collect an honor from a clean-water advocacy group.
If after 5 years of forgoing his lavish, CO2 emitting lifestyle, he still thinks it's a great idea to destroy the world economy so that Al Gore and his cronies can get filthy rich, then he can advocate for his "green" legislation.

Leonardo ‘Private Jet’ DiCaprio Bashes Trump Over Paris Climate Pullout

There is quite a pattern with the elite like George Soros, Mark Zuckerburg, Tom Steyer, and Barack Obama (among many others of course) - all call for "Open Borders" while living in heavily fortified compounds surrounded by heavily armed guards.

Barack Obama insisted that anyone had the right to walk over the border in the U.S. for 8 years while he and his family were not only protected by a large and elite Secret Service detail, but he also traveled in a limo so heavily armored, it is referred to as "the beast". It can literally take an RPG round and keep going just like a military-grade tank.

For many years, Microsoft has engaged in a practice they refer to as "dogfooding". In a nutshell, it means that Microsoft must employ any technology they develop before they roll it out to their customers. They are forced to endure the problems with their own products so they can experience what they are doing to their customers.

The U.S. needs to pass a "Dogfooding" legislation which basically stipulates that anyone calling for policy must endure that policy for 5 years before it is voted on. If George Soros, Tom Steyer, Mark Zuckerburg, and Barack Obama want "open borders" then they should be forced to endure their own policy for 5 years so they can experience what they are inflicting on the rest of society. They should be forced by law to eliminate their security detail (they can call law enforcement and wait for assistance just like the rest of society) and any person in the world should have unfettered access to all of their properties. The filthy, smelly hobo should be able to crawl into their satan-sheets next to them. The MS-13 gang member should be able to sit in their living room and stare them down any time. If after 5 years of enduring their own position on an issue, they still think it is a good idea, then they can help to pass it into law.

No one is advocating open borders, you idiot.

Ah, I see the problem now. You actually believe this total horseshit.

"He finances at least seven groups in the U.S. that promote open borders and mass immigration, according to the book “Shadow Party” by David Horowitz and Richard Poe."

And he doesn't have an Open Borders foundation, but he does have an Open Society foundation. It promotes human rights, capitalism, and democracy (those evil fuckers!!!).

No one is advocating open borders, you idiot.
Proof you don't have to be blind, not to see.

Oh boy...here we go again. Denying reality in favor of ideology.

View attachment 134080
Tell you what, show us the Open Borders foundation? Got to be on the web, right?
Snowflake...George Soros and his ilk have been calling for "Open Borders" for well over a decade now. This is common knowledge to anyone who is actually informed (obviously that eliminates you right away). I posted several links to it. You're response is to place your fingers in your ears and go "nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-I can't hear you".

View attachment 134080
Tell you what, show us the Open Borders foundation? Got to be on the web, right?
Snowflake...George Soros and his ilk have been calling for "Open Borders" for well over a decade now. This is common knowledge to anyone who is actually informed (obviously that eliminates you right away). I posted several links to it. You're response is to place your fingers in your ears and go "nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-I can't hear you".
Would you direct us to a quote, where any Democrat has called for open borders? Its tough being asked to prove that you are a lying POS

I don't know if they want completely OPEN Borders but the Elite have no problem with lax border control while they advocate for diversity and letting all sorts of third worlders into the USA . As I have often asked , we have about 310 million legal residents in the USA and thats 2010 census and no official count of the 11 to 30 million illegals in the USA . My question has always been , why is it good for Americans to import more third worlders of any type Patriot ?? [I never get an answer]

I don't know if they want completely OPEN Borders but the Elite have no problem with lax border control while they advocate for diversity and letting all sorts of third worlders into the USA . As I have often asked , we have about 310 million legal residents in the USA and thats 2010 census and no official count of the 11 to 30 million illegals in the USA . My question has always been , why is it good for Americans to import more third worlders of any type Patriot ?? [I never get an answer]
We were told that Democrats are advocating for completely open borders, so prove it now

I am not for open boarders, but the rich have open boarders, they have homes all over the globe and fly all over.
Yes even the Russians.

Last edited:
Workers who will do the work that Americans won't!

Capitalism loves cheap labor that it can exploit.

View attachment 134080
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- in reply , the 2 involved in this thread other that you and I are simply open border ADVOCATES or they like lax immigration control . They are as bad as the Elitest open border advocates that you mention in your posts Patriot .

Now this is just terrible, terrible.

"As for George Soros himself, he is willing to turn Europe inside out to achieve his open border objectives. He wants the European Union to commit to admit at least 300,000 refugees annually from troubled regions and to allot 30 billion euros (approximately $33 billion) a year to implement a comprehensive asylum plan. And he favors far more openness to admitting economic migrants as well."

300,000 with only 508 million? Why in just 1,524 years they will outnumber us (if we round up). This must stop, by the year 2,517 at the latest, and I mean the very latest!!! Now is the time to PANIC!!!

Forum List

Back