OPEC Announces 2 Million Barrel Per Day Production Cut

So they are murderers and Khashoggi was a US resident with children who are US citizens. Oh he wasn't white, my bad forgot who I was talking to.

Khashoggi was white. He's a Turk. He had many wives. I don't know anything about his children.

"The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its oil-exporting allies announced a 2 million barrel per day cut in oil production Wednesday, bucking months of pressure from Washington to increase production and potentially spiking gas prices again"

Get ready for more pain at the pump. This is why energy independence is important.
Maybe this is necessary to wake up everyday Dems

and other Americans who do not VOTE wisely... so tired o'them!

It's weird that you get so excited and celebrate the American people getting hurt financially.

Have you ever looked back at your own posts, and wondered where those traitor to your country tendacies and sentiments and expressions come from? Do you recognize yourself?

I'm adverse to self-inflicted wounds.

AND OPPOSE SUICIDE, TOO!!

The oil business hates a warzone...and Bush was so stupid he thought he could pay for the war with Iraqi oil.
I do not want to live by what people do in endless American ghettos. You support the agendas that keep that going. Most progs as employees will not even go and do private side business in the same areas out of fear.

So they are murderers and Khashoggi was a US resident with children who are US citizens. Oh he wasn't white, my bad forgot who I was talking to.
A US resident ?

Big deal

He was a Saudi citizen at war with his government who lost

Biden and the libs behind biden pushing his wheelchair are full of themselves to think they can tell the Saudi government what to do

And now the American people are paying the price for biden’s stupidity

A US resident ?

Big deal

He was a Saudi citizen at war with his government who lost

Biden and the libs behind biden pushing his wheelchair are full of themselves to think they can tell the Saudi government what to do

And now the American people are paying the price for biden’s stupidity
Are they murderers?

Forum List

Back