Oops... Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Kills Him

Your hypocrisy is very loud and clear.

So are your guns.
What kind of idiocy come back is that ? Run out of things to say so soon maybe, as this thread by politicizing the issue is sick and you know it.

I thought it was very apropos.

I am very anti gun and because of that reason alone I get vilified, scorned, attacked with a passion and I am the one politicizing the issue? It's all about guns to you gun nuts the fact that you all dismiss and belittle the child's death by comparisons to death by tubs, bats, stairs, cars, knives, etc is indeed sickening.

Last edited:
There is all the proof in the world that the child was not killed by a baseball bat.

Admit it... the child was killed by a gun, gun, gun!
You could care less about the death of a child just as long as it's something else used to kill them
So in the words of hillary Clinton

hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.png
Yeah, she ran out of something to say also didn't she ?

Yes she did.

So are your guns.
What kind of idiocy come back is that ? Run out of things to say so soon maybe, as this thread by politicizing the issue is sick and you know it.

I am very anti gun and because of that reason alone I get vilified, scorned, attacked with a passion and I am the one politicizing the issue? It's all about guns to you gun nuts the fact that you all dismiss and belittle the child's death by comparisons to death by tubs, bats, stairs, cars, knives, etc is indeed sickening.

You're full of shit because you don't give a damn about the deaths of Children as long as it's not a gun being used.

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

Its like those stories of fathers who refuse to listen to logic when told to get rid of that pit bull because he has an infant in the hosue. I know of a father who went through that and of course that dog killed the baby.

I am trying to imagine what he is going through. Same thing here.....where did the kid get the gun from?

So are your guns.

No, you have been vilified because of your glib and callous thread title. Using the word "Oops" to describe a situation where an innocent 12 year old has been killed by his 16 year old brother, an event that will destroy both he and his family, is insensitive in the extreme. Your posts that follow have shown no regard for the damage that was done; your only concern is pushing a political position. Please don't pretend it's because you care about what happened to this family or any other; it's quite clear that your empathy only extends to the extent you need it to support your position. Well done.

No, you have been vilified because of your glib and callous thread title. Using the word "Oops" to describe a situation where an innocent 12 year old has been killed by his 16 year old brother, an event that will destroy both he and his family, is insensitive in the extreme. Your posts that follow have shown no regard for the damage that was done; your only concern is pushing a political position. Please don't pretend it's because you care about what happened to this family or any other; it's quite clear that your empathy only extends to the extent you need it to support your position. Well done.

I've said it many times he doesn't give a damn about the death of a child unless it done by a gun.

[

I remember back a few years ago when Iraq was going full bore I said more people died in the US than were dying in Iraq but you wouldn't know it from the media coverage. Now, you want to focus on the people dying here because Obama is president. He hates guns. So like parrots you spout his talking points. The war isn't even an issue anymore, because your focus is what the White House wants your focus to be.

My suggestion is for you to learn to think for yourselves and maybe you'd learn to get a life by accident.

The war isn't an issue because we are out of Iraq, and we are going to be out of Afghanistan soon enough... At this point, the Taliban is just running out the clock, and even Karzai knows where this is all going.

Personally, I disagree with how Obama handled Afghanistan, and I've said so. I think any obligation we had to prop up the Karzai brothers ended when he stole the 2009 election. We should have started packing our stuff there.

I think Obama painted himself into a political corner. He called Afghanistan a "War of Necessity" when it really wasn't.

But for the record....

We had 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides in the US in 2012.

We had 402 Military casualties in Afghanistan in 2012 (Down from a high of 711 in 2010.)

Yes, gun deaths in this country really are a bigger deal.

Link.

And the reason there are fewer deaths in Afghanistan is because there are fewer soldiers there.

Remind me why we were there?

Oh yes, to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Okay, why in the fuck are we still there????

And wanna guess why you like the way Obama is handling Afghanistan????

Because their little or no media coverage. How are you supposed to be upset about something that you never hear about.

Last edited:
Guns are designed to kill. If you have one and something happens, then you are at the very least partially responsible for the outcomes.

And I am a gun owner. Personal responsibility.

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

Its like those stories of fathers who refuse to listen to logic when told to get rid of that pit bull because he has an infant in the hosue. I know of a father who went through that and of course that dog killed the baby.

I am trying to imagine what he is going through. Same thing here.....where did the kid get the gun from?
The pit bull is even worse, as it is standing there with the look of I want to kill in his eyes, and 9 out of ten times he has been trained to be as mean as a rattle snake, yet the man still let the dog around his baby ? Now that wins the Nobel prize for stupidity (imho), but we see this kind of stupidity all the time anymore it seems, yet the funny thing is however, is that a gun in the hands of good people who are smart with them, pose absolutely no threat to anyone, but of course put a gun in the hands of those who own these pit bulls, and who lets them around babies after training them to kill, and you have mayhem on a scale that is stupendously huge or off the charts. I say leave the good citizens alone, and make sure that pit bull dad never gets a gun, and that he never gets a pit bull either, as both are lethal weapons placed into the hands of the idiot. I am for reasonable gun laws always, but what is attempted here is not that at all, so I will not accept the ideas or ideals of those who are here speaking about all guns and gun owners by way of these events in a blanketing way, as if they are to be grouped in with the bad as well in life.

Guns are the source of the problem here for me. That child died needlessly. Why put your children at risk? I wouldn't have a gun in my house with children around for all the gold at Fort Knox.

Who said you had to have a gun in your house?

What about stairs? :eusa_hand:better not have any of those either.

Plus, turn off the water-main. Kids have drowned in tubs.

Oh, and don't forget to shut off the electricity.

That child wasn't killed by stairs was he? Nor was he killed by a tub or electricity. That child was killed by a gun wasn't he?

Well? Am I right? Class dismissed.

You said: "Why put your children at risk?"

Stairs, electricity, water in a tub, represent risk.

Try to pay the fuck attention.

BTW: Never answered the simple question:

Who said you had to have a gun in your house?

Nobody, right?

Thanks for playing.

No, I used the word 'Oops' in the thread title strictly to describe gun-lovers standard reaction when the see such an article in the news. "Oops", just another mere accident, nothing more, nothing to see here, move along" is the reaction of most gun enthusiasts.

Needless to say I have been proven right as the gun-nuts continue to belittle and demean the young child's death via pathetic comparison deaths by bats, cars, etc, etc, etc.

The pit bull is even worse, as it is standing there with the look of I want to kill in his eyes, and 9 out of ten times he has been trained to be as mean as a rattle snake, yet the man still let the dog around his baby ? Now that wins the Nobel prize for stupidity (imho), but we see this kind of stupidity all the time anymore it seems, yet the funny thing is however, is that a gun in the hands of good people who are smart with them, pose absolutely no threat to anyone, but of course put a gun in the hands of those who own these pit bulls, and who lets them around babies after training them to kill, and you have mayhem on a scale that is stupendously huge or off the charts. I say leave the good citizens alone, and make sure that pit bull dad never gets a gun, and that he never gets a pit bull either, as both are lethal weapons placed into the hands of the idiot. I am for reasonable gun laws always, but what is attempted here is not that at all, so I will not accept the ideas or ideals of those who are here speaking about all guns and gun owners by way of these events in a blanketing way, as if they are to be grouped in with the bad as well in life.

Oh that pit bull dad will get a gun... the NRA will support his rights to guns no matter what. 'Enablers' is how I describe the NRA, they enable criminals and such their NRA/God-given rights to bear arms without restrictions.

Another Democrat using the body of a dead child to further their War on Guns agenda. What a truly demented bunch the gun control freaks are.

I see, just 'collateral damage' to you huh? Never mind another dead child, nothing to see here according to you... am I right?

No, you are quite wrong. The irrationality of people like you who believe Law abiding citizens should simply surrender their Freedoms because of a terrible accident is very disturbing. It exposes the possibility that you are suffering from some sort of emotional breakdown, and should seek professional help.

[

The war isn't an issue because we are out of Iraq, and we are going to be out of Afghanistan soon enough... At this point, the Taliban is just running out the clock, and even Karzai knows where this is all going.

Personally, I disagree with how Obama handled Afghanistan, and I've said so. I think any obligation we had to prop up the Karzai brothers ended when he stole the 2009 election. We should have started packing our stuff there.

I think Obama painted himself into a political corner. He called Afghanistan a "War of Necessity" when it really wasn't.

But for the record....

We had 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides in the US in 2012.

We had 402 Military casualties in Afghanistan in 2012 (Down from a high of 711 in 2010.)

Yes, gun deaths in this country really are a bigger deal.

Link.

And the reason there are fewer deaths in Afghanistan is because there are fewer soldiers there.

Remind me why we were there?

Oh yes, to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Okay, why in the fuck are we still there????

And wanna guess why you like the way Obama is handling Afghanistan????

Because their little or no media coverage. How are you supposed to be upset about something that you never hear about.

Do you have seriousl reading comprehension problems. I SPECIFICALLY said I don't approve of his Afghanistan policy. We should have gotten out of there four years ago. Or at least after Bin Laden took a dirt nap.

I do approve of the fact that while Bush sent the Army off to settle his Pappy's fued with Saddam, Obama actually KILLED Bin Laden, an execution that was about 10 years too late as far as I'm concerned.

Still doesn't take away from the fact. .

We have too many guns in teh wrong hands and too many murders, sucides and accidental deaths because of them.

So are your guns.

First of all, the reason you get a hard time is because you feel that anyone who supports the 2nd Amendment thus the constitution is an evil gun-nut. Secondly, you probably feel that anyone who supports the constitution also believes that we shouldn't have a background check system in place. Thirdly, simply comparing gun related deaths with all of the other types of deaths is a way of putting this into proper perspective, not belittle the issue. It was an attempt to bring some sanity to the debate.

The problem is folks like you seem to follow Obama's lead at every turn. Last year about this time you probably felt the the most hazardous activity in America was being black buying Skittles. After that it was the issue of women being forced to pay $9 bucks for birth control pills. Folks like you never seem to be able to think for yourselves. It's why those of us who see the clear manipulation of the public by this president get so God Damned pissed off. The utter stupidity of you assclowns.

You'll never be able to see him for who he is. Obama is like the guy that farts on an elevator on the 2nd floor then gets out leaving everyone else to deal with the smell for the rest of the ride. He's a worthless troublemaker that never seems to accomplish anything other than pissing people off and causing them to take sides thus dividing us. Anything he says or does is intended for this purpose. We've had over 4 years of this act and now we're in for at least 4 more. I had been telling people who told me they were afraid of his reelection for years that he'll never be able to fool enough people into voting to give him a second term. It's enough to cause your fucken head to explode. How can this many people be this friggen stupid.....to want more of the shit he was dealing in his first term. It's total insanity I tell you. No wonder there is so much gun violence. And to think that all of this is exactly laid out in "Rules For Radicals".

Forum List

Back