Ontario Premier just told us we aren't big enough to know about the models...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Daily briefing today, the question was asked twice about modelling, even one person raising the issue of the U.S showing the worst case scenarios, twice the premier basically just said "we don't want to be wrong about the models and cause panic".

Canadians looking at each other and now learning the hard facts of a covert police apparatus and top heavy centrally controlled system. They've seen the models, but we are apparently not worthy enough to know the dim projections, all to put on a happy spin to an issue that he admits is going to be coming, in a crony system that is lacks innovation and is on the brink of economic bankruptcy.

When I tell you not to replicate our system, I mean it. I've seen how docile and dependent this nations citizens have become, it comes from a system of sheer nepotism and exploitation by the covert kakistocracy. Interesting to read comments from Canadians online all frustrated at the system they care little to understand until it hits them in the face (and we face the prospect of a 45% unemployment rate). It's only now they realize, "first they came for the communists...". Hey, what the hell do I know?

I don't expect government to solve all the problems, especially when the communists ensured it would become this bad, but some transparency is vital in these situations.

Ontario is not Canada. British Columbia has made the modelling public. I haven't checked the other provinces.

Ontario is not Canada. British Columbia has made the modelling public. I haven't checked the other provinces.

Ontario IS Canada, just ask us. This is where all the U.S companies export their jobs too in the corporate world and subsidize our kakistocracy

Forum List

Back