Only wise person prepared for FINAL JOURNEY

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan

Being a Muslim followers I want to spread my knowledge all HUMAN Beings no matter belonging from Muslims or Non-Muslims believers REGARDING are you prepared for FINAL JOURNEY.

Those who are consider are luckily and getting countless good DEED who are worried and since day one they are struggling how to gathered maximum good deeds which they can carry along on the day of FINAL journey, no property, bank balance or influence will helpful when you die expect GOOD deeds.

I am giving short list of good deeds one should perform in his daily affairs, Please check and try to get rid of BAD habits AND try to how you should follow or obey the GOOD deeds before you DIE so earn some valuable GOOD DEEDS.

1. GOOD DEEDS to adopt in your daily life affairs
a. Fasting
b. Recitation of Quran
c. Cheerful Disposition
d. Respect of parents
e. Love of AHLEBAIT A.S.
f. Pray – Dua
g. Prayer - Namaz
h. Committing Quran by Heart

2. Worst SINS how to get rid from your daily life affairs
a. Back bitting
b. Abusive Language
c. False Alligation
d. Jealousy
e. To Tattle
f. To hurt feelings
g. Falsehood
h. Thievery
i. Ridicule
j. Being cruel

If you performing good deeds than it is blessing from GOD than do not forget your passed parents, relative, friends and well wishers in your good deeds so they will be happy or get rid of punishment due to sinful lifes after sending good deeds which you perform only for God and expect return from God nothing else.

One thing I must say if you doing good deed and parallel do not stop or get rid of sins than all your GOOD DEEDS will be washed out, your struggle or efforts are wasted without fruits.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

and the less intelligent actually believe in an Armageddon of revelations, rather than common sense

Fear mongers is beyond preparations for storms or natural disasters.

If some "end" is coming, i'd rather go fast than endure a long struggle and suffering.

I'd stash a "termination plan" in the closet, not years worth of food and water, when it would be vastly inadequate if and when you could levee your safety bunker.

Being a Muslim followers I want to spread my knowledge all HUMAN Beings no matter belonging from Muslims or Non-Muslims believers REGARDING are you prepared for FINAL JOURNEY.

Those who are consider are luckily and getting countless good DEED who are worried and since day one they are struggling how to gathered maximum good deeds which they can carry along on the day of FINAL journey, no property, bank balance or influence will helpful when you die expect GOOD deeds.

I am giving short list of good deeds one should perform in his daily affairs, Please check and try to get rid of BAD habits AND try to how you should follow or obey the GOOD deeds before you DIE so earn some valuable GOOD DEEDS.

a. Fasting
b. Recitation of Quran
c. Cheerful Disposition
d. Respect of parents
e. Love of AHLEBAIT A.S.
f. Pray – Dua
g. Prayer - Namaz

a. Back bitting
b. Abusive Language
c. False Alligation
d. Jealousy
e. To Tattle
f. To hurt feelings
g. Falsehood
h. Thievery
i. Ridicule
j. Being cruel

If you performing good deeds than it is blessing from GOD than do not forget your passed parents, relative, friends and well wishers in your good deeds so they will be happy or get rid of punishment due to sinful lifes after sending good deeds which you perform only for God and expect return from God nothing else.

One thing I must say if you doing good deed and parallel do not stop or get rid of sins than all your GOOD DEEDS will be washed out, your struggle or efforts are wasted without fruits.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

So you are one of those who believes works will get him by? Amazing.

If some "end" is coming, i'd rather go fast than endure a long struggle and suffering.

I'd stash a "termination plan" in the closet, not years worth of food and water, when it would be vastly inadequate if and when you could levee your safety bunker.

He's talking about dying, not the Zombie Apocalypse.

a. Fasting
b. Recitation of Quran
c. Cheerful Disposition
d. Respect of parents
e. Love of AHLEBAIT A.S.
f. Pray – Dua
g. Prayer - Namaz

a. Back bitting
b. Abusive Language
c. False Alligation
d. Jealousy
e. To Tattle
f. To hurt feelings
g. Falsehood
h. Thievery
i. Ridicule
j. Being cruel

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

You left out the most important HOLY ACT for muslims that wipes out all evil ----
even for relatives------the act of MARTYRDOM. -----hundres of millions are today
celebrating the "HOLY MARTYRDOM" of the eight who got shot whilst murdering
in Paris yesterday for the glory of allah

sharif, I don't know why you want to address unbelievers in the Quran because it says Gods curse is upon them and they will burn in hell for all eternity.

Forum List

Back