“Only the blacks could live like this,” Trump once allegedly told Michael Cohen when they were driving through a rough neighborhood in Chicago

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Also, Cohen recalled Trump saying, "There's no way I can let this black f-g win," when referring to a black contestant on the reality show "The Apprentice." if Trump's real racism was exposed, he would be shunned like David Duke

Also, Cohen recalled Trump saying, "There's no way I can let this black f-g win," when referring to a black contestant on the reality show "The Apprentice." if Trump's real racism was exposed, he would be shunned like David Duke

World's on fire. Biden is responsible. Liberal thought train is...... Pivot, Pivot, orange man bad. Trump Trump

Trump's ex lawyer is a convicted liar. He can't be trusted. Nevertheless who wants to live in black rundown neighborhoods?

• Banned
You believe everything a lawyer says? :auiqs.jpg:
Unless you have that tape, I'm not buying into Cohen's yarn.

But, feel free, bro
nah, i just wanted to stir stuff up. they do say though that the producer of The Apprentice has tapes of Trump saying racist things but refuses to release them. there is that rumor that's out there. who knows? i'm not Nostradamus, i'm Nostradumbass, so i don't know lol

Cohen and Trump driving through a rough neighborhood? In Chicago? :rolleyes-41:
Don't you have any........common sense? Discernment?

Cohen and Trump driving through a rough neighborhood? In Chicago? :rolleyes-41:
Don't you have any........common sense? Discernment?
Oprah is from Chicago, as is Obama,

Michael Jordan and Charles Oakley lived there for a long time, so

The fact that a simpleton chump, like Bakedbromide , buys this claim is evidence that it has no credibility of any kind.

And?
Has Trump lived in Chicago? Has Cohen lived in Chicago?
i still think it's possible. i'm not saying 100 %. but anything is possible with the insane Trump. at least you can agree with that?

The fact that a simpleton chump, like Bakedbromide , buys this claim is evidence that it has no credibility of any kind.
"i just wanted to stir stuff up. . who knows? i'm not Nostradamus, i'm Nostradumbass, so i don't know lol" - bakedbromide

learn to read lol

Only the blacks could live like this,” Trump once allegedly told Michael Cohen when they were driving through a rough neighborhood in Chicago​

Was he wrong? Except for white trash |I mean.

But every racist comment by Democrats has been taken out of context.

In the past Trump has been given awards by several Black groups. It's funny that Trump didn't become a racist until he ran against and beat the Old White lady.

Forum List

Back