“Only the blacks could live like this,” Trump once allegedly told Michael Cohen when they were driving through a rough neighborhood in Chicago

Trump a racist? no! how dare I call him that! he's known for being a BLM activist LOL

Mike Cohen is a convicted liar and perjurer who actually served hard time in the joint for his lying.

The reality is that President Trump has always got along well with black people and is tight with guys like Mike Tyson.

Mike Cohen is a convicted liar and perjurer who actually served hard time in the joint for his lying.

The reality is that President Trump has always got along well with black people and is tight with guys like Mike Tyson.
LBJ was "tight" with MLK, then he killed him

People aren't perfect. They have a bad day, they get screwed over by someone and the rest of the day they are venting against anyone who looks like them. I'm not saying this happened to Trump, but he may have been stiffed by a renter that day or had a bad experience and he blurts out something insensitive. That doesn't even make someone a racist in its truest form, Trump has done good for people of all colors, some of them, even stabbed him in the back after he gave them great opportunity as he saw.potential (Omarosa for instance). As it were, he probably didn't even say this, if he did, it still doesn't make him Satan. If he says it everyday and is biased due to ones race then that is another story.

Last edited:
Also, Cohen recalled Trump saying, "There's no way I can let this black f-g win," when referring to a black contestant on the reality show "The Apprentice." if Trump's real racism was exposed, he would be shunned like David Duke

Every race has members who have irresponsibility as their guide. He wasn't corraling the 98% of black people who are responsible. I'd let it go, basquebromance. When it comes to economics, Trump did his job well as President when he saw to it that employers were encouraged to raise the living standards of blacks by giving them equal pay to their white counterparts. Am I racist for saying the word "white"? Of course not. Am I racist for using the word "blacks?" Ditto.

Cohen is out of ammunition. He cannot face the sour music he played against Trump, and he's off-key right now, thankyaverramuch..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back