ONLY THE BLACK GUY GETS ARRESTED AT OPEN CARRY MARCH

But wait!

Didn't the nutters just say that would not happen?

Man Decides World s Busiest Airport Is A Good Place To Openly Carry A Loaded AR-15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

BTW, one of the worst examples of this bias was in the photos from the Waco Biker Thug Shootout.

NINE people dead but the thugs were all sitting around, laughing, talking, checking their cell phones.

473888412.jpg

Nine people dead?

Ok hold up, I'm about to beat this level on Candy Crush

Who gives a fuck if nine thugs died?
I find it pretty funny myself.

Fail.
Woody was carrying a concealed hand gun without a CHL and the cops smelled weed and found a blunt on the sidewalk giving them the right to search.
Oh....and by the way. The police had ALL the members on the ground during the the stop.
Wait whaaaat..? White people being forced to kiss the pavement while open carrying? Why that never happens!!!
You're a complete moron.

I couldn't see his post so what SITE they dug this off of. but I can't only guess some leftwing hate site.

Good guess,it was one of those "pity me I'm a victim" black sites.

oh yeah, now I saw it. black like me...Booo hooo waaaa fweel sorry for me ok

Stoopid Stuff -

So prove it didn't happen.

You can't.

:anj_stfu:

You want to talk about stupid? How about the level of stupidity it takes to accept a story on a black woe is me site and run with it without vetting the story through other sources.
Now that's the definition of stupid right there.
And it fits you all to well.

No, he didnt say lets talk about stupid stuff. He said you're stupid and cannot provide proof.

You're welcome

They should have their meet ups somewhere in the desert.

NO innocent people in the line of fire, and miles of rarely visited land to bury the losers in unmarked graves. (Correction: the DEAD losers. Not allowed to bury the LIVE losers)

I couldn't see his post so what SITE they dug this off of. but I can't only guess some leftwing hate site.

Stoopid Stuff -

You can't.

You want to talk about stupid? How about the level of stupidity it takes to accept a story on a black woe is me site and run with it without vetting the story through other sources.

No, he didnt say lets talk about stupid stuff. He said you're stupid and cannot provide proof.

You're welcome

You lefties are so easy,like a two dollar hooker you are.

Sooo....was he arrested for a crime? And...did the white members commit the same crime and get a free pass for it?

Or...was he arrested for a crime that only he committed?

Sooo....was he arrested for a crime? And...did the white members commit the same crime and get a free pass for it?

Ahhh, I forgot that Bucs is from the school of thought that every arrest is a good arrest.

Sorry faggot, first you gave to show a crime was committed. You hate that part

wow, so someone is there to take notice of this huh?

HOW AMAZING. What would our simple lives be without knowing this. holy smokes

race HUSTLERS on the left are sickos

learned well from people like Obama and sharpton
oh my gawd oh my gawd someone stop Obama frinken fracken sharpton

Naaah ... it's Bush's fault.

Stoopid Stuff -

You can't.

You're welcome

lol, they post off some site nobody has ever heard of and then tell us to PROVE it didn't happen. Now that is a hoot and ass backwards. But it's all for the Race hustling. :dig:

So prove it didn't happen. You can't.
lol, they post off some site nobody has ever heard of and then tell us to PROVE it didn't happen. Now that is a hoot and ass backwards. But it's all for the Race hustling. :dig:

It gets even better. If you waste your time proving they are quacky they slither away and start all over again with some new BS on a new thread.

Herewego just made up charges that dont exist.

Smelled weed so obviously they arrested the black guy for possession on smells.

Except they didnt...You lied faggot

Damn you're a stupid MFer!!
They arrested him for unlawfully carrying a handgun you dimwit.
Did the others have unlawful concealed weapons on them? If they did, then this might have been motivated by race. If they didnt, then this thread is a fail and the OP is a liar.

Ahhh, I forgot that Bucs is from the school of thought that every arrest is a good arrest.

Sorry faggot, first you gave to show a crime was committed. You hate that part

Well....was it? Funny how you didnt answer the question C-FAG.

Did the black guy get arrested...for a crime?
Did the white guys commit the same crime?

Very easy questions.

So prove it didn't happen. You can't.

It gets even better. If you waste your time proving they are quacky they slither away and start all over again with some new BS on a new thread.

oh yeah, that's a frikken HOOT too. those poor dears...

Only the Black Guy Gets Arrested at Open Carry March Black Like Moi

The group Hεll’s Saints are notorious for their open carry marches, where they walk through

neighborhoods as a celebration of their freedoms. Normally, the events are peaceful and nobody gets arrested, but during a march in Michigan the only black member of the gun rights group was forced to the ground and taken into custody.

During marches, Hεll’s Saints members are friendly as they speak to residents about gun laws and their rights under the Constitution. They are trained in how best to deal with nervousness as well as authorities, but that knowledge couldn’t prevent the only black member of the group from getting locked up.

On a September 9th walk through a Detroit community, Elijah Woody, who is black, was arrested. While the other white members were forced to the ground and later released, Woody was thrown in the back of a squad car and taken to jail.

Come one come all to see the fanciful display of excuse that is about to be released!!!

And how many times have you seen a black guy exercising his right to open carry? That would probably be ZERO.

Wrong again!
Where is the video?

The group Hεll’s Saints are notorious for their open carry marches, where they walk through

neighborhoods as a celebration of their freedoms. Normally, the events are peaceful and nobody gets arrested, but during a march in Michigan the only black member of the gun rights group was forced to the ground and taken into custody.

During marches, Hεll’s Saints members are friendly as they speak to residents about gun laws and their rights under the Constitution. They are trained in how best to deal with nervousness as well as authorities, but that knowledge couldn’t prevent the only black member of the group from getting locked up.

On a September 9th walk through a Detroit community, Elijah Woody, who is black, was arrested. While the other white members were forced to the ground and later released, Woody was thrown in the back of a squad car and taken to jail.

Come one come all to see the fanciful display of excuse that is about to be released!!!

And how many times have you seen a black guy exercising his right to open carry? That would probably be ZERO.

Wrong again!
Seems to Me, that Detroit is a Democrat stronghold More proof of democrat racism!

Wrong again!
Seems to Me, that Detroit is a Democrat stronghold More proof of democrat racism!

This was a bad arrest. The open carrier was right.

The police didn't have reasonable suspicion for a legal stop. They didn't have probably cause to arrest him.

I wonder what happened with him.

All yo

Stoopid Stuff -

You can't.

You're welcome

Hell, It took all of 10 seconds of google searches to prove em wrong.

Wrong again!

And all the cops were black. Whoops!!

Wrong again!

This was a bad arrest. The open carrier was right.

The police didn't have reasonable suspicion for a legal stop. They didn't have probably cause to arrest him.

I wonder what happened with him.

Before you say he was arrested for no reason you'll have to give me a name so I can search the particulars.
The last time I heard about some guy being arrested for no reason in this thread there were extenuating circumstances.

Wrong again!

Fail.
Woody was carrying a concealed hand gun without a CHL and the cops smelled weed and found a blunt on the sidewalk giving them the right to search.
Oh....and by the way. The police had ALL the members on the ground during the the stop.
Wait whaaaat..? White people being forced to kiss the pavement while open carrying? Why that never happens!!!
You're a complete moron.
/thread

You almost gotta laugh. Are clown faced lefties so desperate for a racial issue? In a city completely controlled by democrat politics a group of people carrying firearms were thrown to the ground and arrested but only the Black guy was kept in custody. What does that tell you? Predominantly Black Detroit Police Officers want to inconvenience another Black guy?

Forum List

Back