ONLY THE BLACK GUY GETS ARRESTED AT OPEN CARRY MARCH

this HTML class. Value is Michigan Local News Breaking News Sports Weather - MLive.com

I don't know is this link will work but you can Google it. But in an open carry parade / March the black guy was the only person searched? By coinky dink? The only arrest...by chance?

Yeah, ok...once again people scream "it's not about race" but just by chance the black guy was the only guy searched? By chance everyone with him felt it was racial?

And just by chance the charges were dropped. But some here still maintain that the white people who were there are wrong, the judge is wrong and the jury was wrong.

So what did we learn? No matter what happens some people will always say arresting the only black there had nothing to do with race and despite being found not guilty....he really was guilty.

this HTML class. Value is Michigan Local News Breaking News Sports Weather - MLive.com

I don't know is this link will work but you can Google it. But in an open carry parade / March the black guy was the only person searched? By coinky dink? The only arrest...by chance?

Yeah, ok...once again people scream "it's not about race" but just by chance the black guy was the only guy searched? By chance everyone with him felt it was racial?

And just by chance the charges were dropped. But some here still maintain that the white people who were there are wrong, the judge is wrong and the jury was wrong.

So what did we learn? No matter what happens some people will always say arresting the only black there had nothing to do with race and despite being found not guilty....he really was guilty.

We already answered this.

It wasn't 'by chance'. The guy was carrying a pistol in his belt. The other people were not.

Because of the fruit loop left-wing moronic laws... conceal and carry is not legal unless you have a permit. He did not have a permit.

Therefore, if you have a gun in your belt, if the gun is exposed, then it is legal. But if your jacket happens to cover the gun, then it is concealed, and you need a permit.

The police saw the gun, covered by this dudes jacket, and considered it to be a crime, which according to the idiotic left-wing laws, it is.

The police did their duty to enforce the laws.

The jury sided against the police. This happens all the time.

What we have learned, isn't that police are racists. What we learned is the laws are absolutely idiotic. It shouldn't be illegal to conceal and carry to begin with.

You morons on the left, make stupid laws, then complain that people get caught by your moronic laws, and instead of blaming the dumb laws that you created, you blame the people who enforce the laws.

As if.... police have any ability to determine what the laws are, that they are charged to enforce.

What we really learned is that the left is so childish, they make bad laws, and blame 'racism' and 'police' for their bad laws.

He was not conceal carrying either. I guess when you just assume the cops are right it really hard for you to understand they were wrong.

Judge and Jury threw it out...I think that a good indication of whether or not it was a good arrest.

Now they just wasted this guys time, money and reputation all on a trumped up charge

He was not conceal carrying either. I guess when you just assume the cops are right it really hard for you to understand they were wrong.

Judge and Jury threw it out...I think that a good indication of whether or not it was a good arrest.

Now they just wasted this guys time, money and reputation all on a trumped up charge

Can I just make up what you believe, and attack you for it? You support murdering babies by soaking them in acid. What a scum bag you are!

Grow up. Did I say the police were right? No. I did not. I said they thought he was conceal and carrying, which they did because he had a gun in his belt... UNLIKE the other people at the march.

Police make mistakes all the time. They are human beings.

You are making a mistake right now, in prejudging people you don't know, and assigning motive when you don't know anything about them, or the situation they were in.

You are just as guilty of being prejudice, as you claim others to be.

Can I just make up what you believe, and attack you for it? You support murdering babies by soaking them in acid. What a scum bag you are!

Grow up. Did I say the police were right? No. I did not. I said they thought he was conceal and carrying, which they did because he had a gun in his belt... UNLIKE the other people at the march.

You are making a mistake right now, in prejudging people you don't know, and assigning motive when you don't know anything about them, or the situation they were in.

No you didnt say they were right, you just believed what they said was the truth.

Oh big deal, I'm prejudiced and you believe that my predjudice is just like having the ability to lock someone up on false charges.

Like a pile of shit is a pile of shit....doesnt matter if one is dog and the other is Elephant. Theres a difference, silly

No you didnt say they were right, you just believed what they said was the truth.

Oh big deal, I'm prejudiced and you believe that my predjudice is just like having the ability to lock someone up on false charges.

Like a pile of shit is a pile of shit....doesnt matter if one is dog and the other is Elephant. Theres a difference, silly

No, what they said, was in fact the truth. He had a pistol in his belt. That's a fact, not a opinion, or prejudice, or so leftardian made up crap.

Now as to what their personal motivations, I know you people on the left, like to attack prejudice, while being as prejudice as possible.... but I'm not going to assume I know the motivations of others.

You do, I get it. Arrogance and prejudice go hand in hand. By all means, assume you the motivations of everyone you don't like, and scream about prejudice, only succeeding in proving your own hypocrisy, the hallmark of the left.

Please continue.

No, what they said, was in fact the truth. He had a pistol in his belt. That's a fact, not a opinion, or prejudice, or so leftardian made up crap.

We arent having a dispute on whether or not he had a gun. That is a fact. We are disagreeing that it was concealed.

Apparently it was not because the charges were dropped.

We arent having a dispute on whether or not he had a gun. That is a fact. We are disagreeing that it was concealed.

Apparently it was not because the charges were dropped.

Which doesn't change anything I said.

Forum List

Back