Only MAGA Republicans care about Meaningless Fake Hunter Biden Scandals, the Majority of America Doesn't Care

I find it hard to believe even you are so stupid not to understand the implications.

I don't find that hard to believe at all.

No idea how this person got to be a paid DNC shill when she's not even in the country, but I suppose leftards roll like that, they pay foreign spies to do their dirty work.

Stupid. ^^^

Someone here thinks we"re ignorant.

But we're not.

"Seal became obsessed with aircraft and took his first solo flight at the age of fifteen and was soon making a living towing advertising banners. In 1955 Seal joined the Civil Air Patrol (CAP) in Baton Rouge. Soon afterwards Seal took part in a CAP joint training mission with the New Orleans unit that was run by David Ferrie. According to John Odom, a fellow CAP member, Seal met Lee Harvey Oswald during this training"

:thankusmile: As always agent kissmy gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:yes_text12:love how he calls ME an idiot when he plays dodgeball refusing to ADMIT he once daid the rams would never come back to LA.i have to bring thst up to him to prove he can never own up to being wrong,even a tiny little thing like that he would kill himself over being owning up to being wrong.:cuckoo:

You are still a lying idiot.

Your own video link at time stamp 21:00 stated Barry Seal first visited Terry Capehart in Arkansas in late 1981 & moved to Mena Arkansas in spring of 1982 under Arkansas Republican Gov. Frank D. White January 19, 1981 - January 11, 1983 for Republican Reagan/Bush CIA January 20, 1981 - January 20, 1993. Republican President Reagan's Iran-Contra training, money, gun & drug running operation that caused the explosion in crime.

Bill Clinton became US president on January 20, 1993 when he slashed the crime rate by more than any president in history.
This from the troll who evades his ties to drug running with bush and has yet to refute those videos. :auiqs.jpg:

:thankusmile: As always agent kissmy gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:yes_text12:love how he calls ME an idiot when he plays dodgeball refusing to ADMIT he once daid the rams would never come back to LA.i have to bring thst up to him to prove he can never own up to being wrong,even a tiny little thing like that he would kill himself over being owning up to being wrong.:cuckoo:
Agent kissmy is really getting triggered here. :abgg2q.jpg: Still waiting six years laterfir the reason why he would put a gun to his head before ever owning up to admitting he said the rams would never come back to LA as so many in the sports section witnessed him posting years ago.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Agent kissmy ignores all the documentation of Clinton running drugs through Arkansas with bush.FHAs why he wo t touch those two videos.:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey agent kissmy,I guess you are going to tell us all that joe biden is so very popular among Americans that he has several thousands in NFL stadiums and marching in big cities like in ny chanting let’s go Brandon as well just like crime being the lowest under Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Right HereWeGoAgain scruffy OKTexas bigrebnc1775 :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back