Only 2 congressmen have read Mueller report...and they are Republicans.

Barr hadn't read the report when he declared Trump absolved. How hypocritical can you get?
Fake news.

Barr said it himself you inbred turnip.
Sure he did. Now true to form show us a View attachment 259058 That has some unnamed source claiming he heard Barr.

What if I show you video of Barr saying it?

Which of the following will you do?

A) Ignore it and never respond
B) Act like it doesn't matter that he said it
C) Claim that some Democrat also did the same thing, so what does it matter

Barr hadn't read the report when he declared Trump absolved. How hypocritical can you get?
Fake news.

Sure he did. Now true to form show us a View attachment 259058 That has some unnamed source claiming he heard Barr.

D) Cry fake news.

On the eve of Attorney General William Barr’s testimony on a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, only two lawmakers have set eyes on secret information that Barr withheld from public view.

Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.
Just 2 lawmakers have seen less-redacted Mueller report

So how do the Dems have any facts to stand on?
Ds can’t read; they se what they want to see.

Fake news.

D) Cry fake news.

At least you're honest that even when presented with video evidence you already know it'll be fake news.

Fake news.

D) Cry fake news.

At least you're honest that even when presented with video evidence you already know it'll be fake news.
I don't trust anything seen on the media. I can manipulate images and videos to change the entire meaning of them. And I only do it for fun. Imagine what a pro can do with unlimited funding? The only thing trustworthy are a persons sober eyes, if they see it in person. Usually. If you can't see the depth of the manipulation we are subject to then you are a fool.

On the eve of Attorney General William Barr’s testimony on a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, only two lawmakers have set eyes on secret information that Barr withheld from public view.

Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.

Not sure why they need to subpoena a document they already have

Fake news.

D) Cry fake news.

Of course you will. That's all you know to say.

Fake news.

D) Cry fake news.

Of course you will. That's all you know to say.
I know a liar when I see one, faker.

Fake news.

You dumb ass. He said it on Nationally broadcast TV.
Then post it
My God, you've opened the spin chamber!!! Run.....!

Fake news.

Easily faked, dupe.

You think the hearing that was broadcast was a fake video. That's why you are only considered credible in dildo or blowjob related discussions.

Your thread title is MISLEADING. In fact - it's a LIE. Didn't you read your own link?

Fake news.

Easily faked, dupe.

You think the hearing that was broadcast was a fake video. That's why you are only considered credible in dildo or blowjob related discussions.
Classic! When they cannot refute what is said, launch the character attacks.

The "less redacted" report can ONLY br read by 12 of 450 Reps, no notes can be taken from the room, and no discussion with ANYONE of what they read can be had.

That's a fucking JOKE

And note...Mueller wrote it in such a way that he noted the minimal redactions required so that it could be released to the PUBLIC immediately.

Barr of course made his OWN redactions...to protect Trump

The "less redacted" report can ONLY br read by 12 of 450 Reps, no notes can be taken from the room, and no discussion with ANYONE of what they read can be had.

That's a fucking JOKE
Talk about a knee jerk redaction!

Easily faked, dupe.

Classic! When they cannot refute what is said, launch the character attacks.

A statement of fact is not an attack, Mikey. Your remark was nuts.

Forum List

Back