One Year After the Greatest Steal in History

One year later and it's the same old thing. The left is still pushing a phony COVID narrative to divert attention away from the steal and their push for communism. Democrats are 100% evil at this point.
A perfect Trumpian comment. COVID is phony, Dems want communism, Dems are 100% evil.

This is what they're fed, 24/7/365. None of that is hyperbolic to them. It's literal.

If it was stolen, wouldn't McAuliff be gov? LOL
After total condemnation from anyone within broadcasting and print from before the election in 2016 on Trump and his voters and the same for at least a decade before that, Progs were supposed to hit the floor running when the stolen election's installed potentate took power. And they have succeeded in all ways for the party and the globalists. But have failed miserably for the United States and its citizens by design. You actually have to TRY to destroy like they have.

A perfect Trumpian comment. COVID is phony, Dems want communism, Dems are 100% evil.

This is what they're fed, 24/7/365. None of that is hyperbolic to them. It's literal.
It's funny that you say you're opposing authoritarian, ideological fundamentalism when everything you post screams that you are an authoritarian, ideological fundamentalist.

It's funny that you say you're opposing authoritarian, ideological fundamentalism when everything you post screams that you are an authoritarian, ideological fundamentalist.
And yet, it doesn't. That only happens in your mind.

In Normal World, when we're not sure about something, we ask. You have asked no questions about my positions on anything.

So, you just make stuff up about me.

That's okay. I know what I'm dealing with.

They have to want to find it first...
Given the large number of Republican -controlled election commissions and legislatures... if there was anything substantial to find, significant enough to even potentially overturn election results in jurisdiction A or B or C - you had several weeks to "find" it and present it in court before Republican or Trump-appointed judges and justices.

You failed to do so. You failed because "there was no 'there' there" - there WERE no large-scale irregularities of a nature and scope sufficient to overturn the election.

The Cold Hard Truth is that you lost - your Orange piece-of-$hit candidate lost - but neither he nor his gullible and servile followers are willing to man-up and admit it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back