One Year After the Greatest Steal in History

Oh, what could have been. How much greater would America be?

---One year ago today President Donald Trump was in the process of being elected to the greatest Presidential win in US history. Then the greatest steal in world history came crashing down on America. ---

What planet are you writing from?

The 2021 Virginian Gubernatorial Election has some interesting parallels with 2020. The Republican candidate started out with a substantial lead, the counting ceased late at night, when most people were asleep, and when it resumed, the percentage of votes for the Democrat candidate were substantially higher than before the pause in counting.

Virginia law requires that mail-in votes must be counted PRIOR to the the close of polls on election day. So, we can't infer that the late night votes were last-minute postal additions as was suggested in the 2020 election.

I have no doubt they tried to steal this election, they just couldn't get away with it.
Or maybe it was stolen by the GOP! I demand a forensic audit of the entire state since there must have been fraud if my candidate didn't win!

"....the Deep State sides with those who stole the election."
Two questions, good poster Partiv: Who is your "Deep State"? And "who stole the election".
Please name names, precincts, methodology, and evidence, and if any of those 'steals' have been adjudicated, well, can you provide the forum with the ruling of the court(s)?
Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"...the same crap, day in, day out. It's so fucking TIRING."

Well, yes, there is that.
On the other hand, the incessant whining of an evidence-deficient stolen election does offer the rest of the forum a clear demarcation between the forces of light and the forces of.......of......of......well, you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, yes, there is that.
On the other hand, the incessant whining of an evidence-deficient stolen election does offer the rest of the forum a clear demarcation between the forces of light and the forces of.......of......of......well, you know.

The force of shite?

Oh, what could have been. How much greater would America be?

---One year ago today President Donald Trump was in the process of being elected to the greatest Presidential win in US history. Then the greatest steal in world history came crashing down on America. ---

The most impressive part of the Great Steal is how they cheated in all 50 states and were able to get deep red Trump loving states to go along with it.

Or maybe it was stolen by the GOP! I demand a forensic audit of the entire state since there must have been fraud if my candidate didn't win!

I'm always in favor of election audits ... go for it.

Forum List

Back