One week of the not-normal presidency

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1564158088893.jpg

Okay, Axios is not exactly MSM. But, it does provide a wide range of news and doesn’t seem to be too biased. Media Bias/Fact Check says it’s slightly left of center.

Here’s their list:

1 He heckled Robert Mueller, both before the former special counsel’s testimony (tweeting “why didn’t Robert Mueller investigate the investigators?”) and afterwards (“Robert Mueller did a horrible job”).

2 He attacked reporters who asked him to respond to Mueller’s testimony, calling one “fake news” and another “untruthful.”

3 He infuriated the leaders of Afghanistan after noting that “if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the Earth.” Afghanistan officials demanded a clarification.

4 India denied his claim that Modi asked him to mediate the conflict over Kashmir.

5 He suggested investigating Barack Obama's book deal: "Let's look into Obama the way they've looked at me ... Let's subpoena all of his records."

6 He kept attacking four Democratic congresswomen of color, tweeting that the group was “a very Racist group of troublemakers.”

7 He denied a Washington Post report that he had talking points on the lawmakers, even though there’s a photo of them.

8 He attacked the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, calling her “horrible,” “a horror show” and “grossly incompetent.”

9 He claimed with no evidence that undocumented immigrants “vote many times, not just twice, not just three times.” He’s made similar claims before, even though Trump’s own commission found no widespread evidence of voter fraud.

10 He claimed that Article 2 of the Constitution gives him “the right to do whatever I want as President.” (It doesn’t.)

11 He accused the news media of inventing sources: “There are no seven sources. They make them up.” (We don’t.)

12 He charged that social media companies “censor opinions” and “decide what information citizens are going to be given,” and claimed his supporters have told him “they make it so hard to follow you.” (Go to Twitter, look up @realDonaldTrump, and see if it’s hard to follow him.)

Ya gotta admit that he sure manages to get his name in the news a lot.

Much more @ We tallied up 1 week of Donald Trump's fights with opponents and battles with the truth

Forum List

Back