One Reason why "Urban" Education fails Blacks

There is only so much specific personal information that it is wise to share on the Internet. You will have to wait for my autobiography to be published.
No one knows your identity. You're full of shit.

No one knows your identity. You're full of shit.
You're not required to believe anything. If you feel comfortable sharing too much personal information on the internet, that's your call. You might find Instagram more your speed.

You're not required to believe anything. If you feel comfortable sharing too much personal information on the internet, that's your call. You might find Instagram more your speed.
Yeah, you're a "teacher" and I'm a nuclear scientist.

Lol! I'm reading a bunchh of white people with no clue talking crazy. Here is an example:

I dont think the answer to problems caused by government intervention is more government intervention

So I would end welfare assistance to able bodied Americans and let them figure it out for themselves
Everything Whites have is due to the government. Ending welfare is not the solution.

I wonder who/where they got that idea from? Playing the victim card hasn't really worked out too well, has it? It seems like whenever I read about a successful black person it's usually a story about somebody in their early life that made discliplined them in some way and made them do whatever was necessary to be successful. Successful people do not get that way by blaming others for their own mistakes and bad decisions.

This is 100% true.

Why aren't those black parents doing whatever is necessary to stop their kids from being disruptive in the 1st place? As Mac-7 and others have noted above, when the gov't incentivized single motherhood, the fathers got kicked out. And kids, especially boys need a father many times to keep them in line. By subsidizing single mothers, the gov't perhaps unintentionally created more single mothers. And more problem children.
The most undisciplined children are suburban white ones. Yet this is ignored so idiots can pontificate racist opinions about blacks.

Everything Whites have is due to the government. Ending welfare is not the solution.
Everything America has is thanks to God

But until recent generations we had pretty good government that allowed the people to succeed with a minimum of obstruction

The blacks are disruptive because they believe that the white man and the govt. suppressed them and they want to be disruptive to screw the man.
So in the end they screw themselves. If you don’t have the ability to read and do math your chances of getting a good job are greatly reduced especially in a nation that sends jobs to China.

Everything America has is thanks to God

But until recent generations we had pretty good government that allowed the people to succeed with a minimum of obstruction
Your last sentence is a lie. As for the first one, God doesn't have much to do with how a lot of things have been done in this country.

Your last sentence is a lie.
I figgered some lib who was obsessed with race as you are would object to that statement

But our history does not revolve solely around your mere 12% of the population no matter how much the race hustlers think it should

Forum List

Back