One Quarter of Dems Want to Exploit Foreign Labor Instead of Hiring Americans

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Wow, this is my shocked face:
. .
O

One-in-four Democrats and liberals say it is “better for the government to bring in new foreign workers to help keep business costs and prices down,” an October poll by Rasmussen Reports reveals.
In contrast, half as many Republicans — 14 percent vs. the Democrats’ 27 percent — prefer the government to deliver foreign workers to employers, says the October 4-8 poll of 1,250 likely voters.

Wonder how many of these Democrats are recent immigrants who manage an H1-B labor force?

Wow, this is my shocked face:
. .
O

One-in-four Democrats and liberals say it is “better for the government to bring in new foreign workers to help keep business costs and prices down,” an October poll by Rasmussen Reports reveals.
In contrast, half as many Republicans — 14 percent vs. the Democrats’ 27 percent — prefer the government to deliver foreign workers to employers, says the October 4-8 poll of 1,250 likely voters.

Wonder how many of these Democrats are recent immigrants who manage an H1-B labor force?
We are seeing now we need immigrants.

Interesting my brother said you can pay a Mexican worker $9000 a year and a Chinese worker makes $10,000. So you would think the Mexican is the better deal till you find out the Mexican only works 30 hours a week and the Chinese works 60.

Im making up the dollar amounts. You get the point.

Forum List

Back