One of my security cameras quit.

They make for great SHTF radios for the price. A little over $20 new on Ebay, with the charger and accessories.
I don't have a license yet so I just passively listen on mine. They are for emergencies, really. I take them places where cell reception is crappy.

I don't have a license yet so I just passively listen on mine. They are for emergencies, really. I take them places where cell reception is crappy.
Yeah, in an emergency I won't worry about a license.

I don't have a ham license either, I just use mine for a scanner.

I did also program one channel to the frequency of our local Walmart's Motorola radios, just to listen :laughing0301:

I don't have a ham license either, I just use mine for a scanner.

I did also program one channel to the frequency of our local Walmart's Motorola radios, just to listen :laughing0301:
Thats funny! 20 years ago I worked at Walmart and I used to sit out in my car on lunch with a scanner listening to all the top secret plans of management. I'd know what their agenda was and how to avoid being part of it if I didn't like it.

Forum List

Back