One of my security cameras quit.

You never need a security camera until you do. Same with guns.
No joke, I can sleep with my doors unlocked. I don't do that much anymore but have plenty of times. That might sound stupid, but I'm astutely aware of my surroundings. I know living in a nice area that also happens to be a well lit, high visbility area makes this possible. One must always be aware of their surroundings, and I always am. If I run to the grocery store or go out to eat, I don't need to lock my back door with a fenced in backyard.

I live in small town that borders a shithole town with high property crimes, where you always have to lock your doors. Always. A few miles can make a huge difference.

Most new doors have torsion springs that won't break. My garage had the old springs when I moved in and I swear I was in the garage working when one of them broke. It literally can kill you if you're hit in the head.
I had a Mennonite put in garage door openers and he left the old springs on.

Then I hired some professionals to check it out and they put in the right equipment and got rid of the springs.

No joke, I can sleep with my doors unlocked. I don't do that much anymore but have plenty of times. That might sound stupid, but I'm astutely aware of my surroundings. I know living in a nice area that also happens to be a well lit, high visbility area makes this possible. One must always be aware of their surroundings, and I always am. If I run to the grocery store or go out to eat, I don't need to lock my back door with a fenced in backyard.
Sure. Potentially many people could get away with it indefinitely. Many times I have forgotten to lock a door. But only truly stupid people flippantly tempt fate.

I heard Billings aint the greatest either.
I never lived in Billings. Billings was at one time the biggest town in Montana.
Great Falls had this huge Mall. In Missoula we only had walk-in shops. No malls. Great Falls had huge wide walking areas inside the Mall. Wide enough for an indoor two-lane highway. I remember we were there for a football game and it was cold as shit outside. The Mall was warm and toasty.
Butte was a mining town. Lot's of poor folks.

Sure. Potentially many people could get away with it indefinitely. Many times I have forgotten to lock a door. But only truly stupid people flippantly tempt fate.
Leftists are nothing if not truly stupid. I got the cameras to see outside my house. So far I've caught three huge dogs in my backyard, two drunks stumbling down the street, one car run off the road, and several near misses. Makes it interesting. I caught one scumbag in my backyard at 3am too. I shined a light on him and he took off! I can see the people that come to my door before they get there too. Also, the girl with big boobs walks down the street a lot in the summer.

Last edited:
I'm sure San Diego has shithole neighborhoods, all large cities do. As we can see from this post, even small towns in Texas can be shitholes.

Any small town would be a shithole for you if they caught you stealing their stuff. You'd probably get your head blown off, then they'd they'd throw you piece of shit in it and cover you up with dirt.

Come to my area of operations, steal something, and find out if I'm right.

Any small town would be a shithole for you if they caught you stealing their stuff. You'd probably get your head blown off, then they'd they'd throw you piece of shit in it and cover you up with dirt.

He askeered...

Most people here have guns and there have been incidents where criminals got "caught".

Most people here have guns and there have been incidents where criminals got "caught".

Most people around here are never farther than a few steps from a gun. I have a Colt Cobra .38 within reaching distance, a 12 gauge pump five steps away, a Glock 19 within 12 steps, my wife's Taurus G2C within 13 steps, and an AK with a 30-round mag between here and there. If those aren't enough, I pop open the gun safe.

Of course, there are also dogs in the yard. They love eating people they don't recognize.

Most people around here are never farther than a few steps from a gun. I have a Colt Cobra .38 within reaching distance, a 12 gauge pump five steps away, a Glock 19 within 12 steps, my wife's Taurus G2C within 13 steps, and an AK with a 30-round mag between here and there. If those aren't enough, I pop open the gun safe.

Of course, there are also dogs in the yard. They love eating people they don't recognize.
Yep, leftist scum don't do well around here. I listen to the police radio a lot and people here keep their eyes open. I've heard several suspicious person calls here where police came and picked them up.

Yep, leftist scum don't do well around here. I listen to the police radio a lot and people here keep their eyes open. I've heard several suspicious person calls here where police came and picked them up.

My County Sheriff told me a few years ago that he appreciates people who have concealed carry permits and carry a weapon. His office has a lot of ground to cover and only a certain number of deputies. Our county police force has some good guys and girls working for them, most of them are conservatives and Trump-supporters. I have two Baofeng UV-82 handheld radios that are programmed to be police scanners for here as well as the surrounding counties. I disabled the transmit function so I won't accidentally cut in on their transmissions, and usually keep one on so I know what's happening. You can buy the things brand new for about $20 on Ebay, since the FCC made them illegal to operate unless you have a ham license.

baofeng.jpg

Last edited:
My County Sheriff told me a few years ago that he appreciates people who have concealed carry permits and carry a weapon. His office has a lot of ground to cover and only a certain number of deputies. Our county police force has some good guys and girls working for them, most of them are conservatives and Trump-supporters. I have two Baofeng UV-82 handheld radios that are programmed to be police scanners for here as well as the surrounding counties. I disabled the transmit function so I won't accidentally cut in on their transmissions, and usually keep one on so I know what's happening.
I have the uv5r radios with transmit disabled as well. A few years back blm scum was heading here and when they got here they saw the police and several hundred citizens with rifles and handguns. They decided not to stay.

I have the uv5r radios with transmit disabled as well. A few years back blm scum was heading here and when they got here they saw the police and several hundred citizens with rifles and handguns. They decided not to stay.

That's awesome!

Forum List

Back