One of my relatives was trashing Trump for publicly saying he takes Hydroxychloroquine

Personally, it looks like another lie out of Trump to cover for his previous support of the drug.

Is he going to inject antiseptic and shove a UV light up his ass too?

And why would they? You're taking a prescribed medication for a condition where the drug and its effects have been studied. Not as a supposed "preventative" for a virus, which has only been studied for about 4 months now...and for which the results are still inconclusive.

1589896964840.png

I'm drinking disinfectant straight up.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

and sent her a Private message saying I take it too and been taking it since 2018 for RA and I have not got a response yet lol

Its been 30 mins
In b4 fbj gets unfriended by a relative on FB. Trump hate is a real thing.

Are you perfectly healthy and taking it
if he was perfectly healthy he wouldnt need to take it,,,
Then why is Trump taking it?

There is no claim of preventive properties

and sent her a Private message saying I take it too and been taking it since 2018 for RA and I have not got a response yet lol

Its been 30 mins
In b4 fbj gets unfriended by a relative on FB. Trump hate is a real thing.

just letting her know privately its not all bad
Gotta be very careful with things like that on FB. Trump haters are real touchy. :tomato:

thats why i did it privately.

Are you perfectly healthy and taking it
if he was perfectly healthy he wouldnt need to take it,,,
Then why is Trump taking it?

There is no claim of preventive properties
1) that's not true, you are being told that, but it was always a false claim by MSM that there is no evidence when there's many studies in many nations and I've been telling you for years about Zinc, which is in the medicine and taken alongside it also.
2) he's taking it as precaution due to the close contact with the infected staff member.

I get that some people are unable to understand that a prescription drug needs to be prescribed pay a doctor and only taken under their supervision.
I understand that it is too hard for some to understand that every drug has unintended side effects. There are drugs that list death as one of the side effects and those can be for skin care.
I get it that some people don't understand tha some people even have bad reactions to things lIke penicillin, that's why doctors ask about allergies.
I understand that some only want to read those things that they want to. If they don't want to belive that this or that works then they will happily bypass it to read that it doesn't.
I understand that there have been studies that showed problems with this drug. But I also saw that in a large number of those cases they started with people that were basically on their last legs with the virus or they gave them double the dosage. There is a reason for dosage guidelines.

I hear a lot of front line doctors are taking it.... :dunno: Has the media been hiding this story?....if we come out with a vaccine will the media tell you about that?.....

Forum List

Back