One Of California’s Favorite Escapes May Never Be The Same Because Of Climate Change

You're so full of shit; posting a personal attack ("mindless Democrat") wrapped in a damn lie is why I added Idiot-gram to my signature line - for people like you.

There are no Marxists on any ballot I've voted on and I've voted in CA since November 1968. If you have an example to prove such an initiative, recall, referendum or person to seek to overturn our democracy for Marxism, please provide probative facts.

As for Climate Change, we have put solar panels on our roof, we own two Electric Cars (Tesla and Bolt). We sort our trash, and put clean plastics into the recycle bin, I vote for People over Profits; we removed our lawns, front and back, and replaced them with drought resistant plants watered by a well using a drip system; And, more importantly I don't vote for any Republican, Libertarian, neo Nazi or Trump Supporters.

Haha! You tell your maid to sort the trash and you vote for DemoKKKrats! LOL! I think I've crossed paths with you before on another board...

Haha! You tell your maid to sort the trash and you vote for DemoKKKrats! LOL! I think I've crossed paths with you before on another board...
As for Climate Change, we have put solar panels on our roof, we own two Electric Cars (Tesla and Bolt). We sort our trash, and put clean plastics into the recycle bin, I vote for People over Profits; we removed our lawns, front and back, and replaced them with drought resistant plants watered by a well using a drip system; And, more importantly I don't vote for any Republican, Libertarian, neo Nazi or Trump Supporters.

I doubt you crossed paths with me on a different board, and we don't have a maid - you're nothing more than a liar, a damn liar and a faux conservative. Amen.

Last edited:

So you're not doing shit, just like I thought. Stop flying. Stop driving. Stop eating in restaurants. Stop watching TV. Stop buying electronics from Asia. Do that and I might take you seriously.

It takes way more carbon to build an electric car than a gas powered one. Why are you supporting the child slave labor exploited to extract the lithium for your Tesla? Why are you supporting the slave labor that made your Chinese solar panels?

You're a bigger part of the problem than most people.

You're so full of shit; posting a personal attack ("mindless Democrat") wrapped in a damn lie is why I added Idiot-gram to my signature line - for people like you.

There are no Marxists on any ballot I've voted on and I've voted in CA since November 1968. If you have an example to prove such an initiative, recall, referendum or person to seek to overturn our democracy for Marxism,please provide probative facts.

As for Climate Change, we have put solar panels on our roof, we own two Electric Cars (Tesla and Bolt). We sort our trash, and put clean plastics into the recycle bin, I vote for People over Profits; we removed our lawns, front and back, and replaced them with drought resistant plants watered by a well using a drip system; And, more importantly I don't vote for any Republican, Libertarian, neo Nazi or Trump Supporter - those who seek to destroy democracy in America.

Every time you vote Democrat, which is every time, you are voting Marxist. You can say no it's not, not it's not, but it is. Read the Communist Manifesto, you clearly haven't. You'll like it, you support it now.

Why does the word "Marxist" bother you anyway since you agree with it? Isn't that what matters?

There are no Marxists on any ballot I've voted on and I've voted in CA since November 1968. If you have an example to prove such an initiative, recall, referendum or person to seek to overturn our democracy for Marxism, please provide probative facts.

As for Climate Change, we have put solar panels on our roof, we own two Electric Cars (Tesla and Bolt). We sort our trash, and put clean plastics into the recycle bin, I vote for People over Profits; we removed our lawns, front and back, and replaced them with drought resistant plants watered by a well using a drip system; And, more importantly I don't vote for any Republican, Libertarian, neo Nazi or Trump Supporter - those who seek to destroy democracy in America.
Heil Shitler! Spoken like a True DemNazi! 4 More Years for Das Hair Sniffing DumboFuehrer!

As for Climate Change, we have put solar panels on our roof, we own two Electric Cars (Tesla and Bolt). We sort our trash, and put clean plastics into the recycle bin, I vote for People over Profits; we removed our lawns, front and back, and replaced them with drought resistant plants watered by a well using a drip system;
Sure you do! Thanks for the laugh!

Exactly what I said. You said you aren't a communist, but you vote for them. No one else is acceptable. You are voting for a left wing authoritarian world. That you theoretically don't support everything they say is irrelevant since your actions are trying to end freedom and democracy and set up the Democrat party as our State single party who are continually validated with fraudulent elections

And yet there are exactly two things that we could do that would have a dramatic affect on global warming, and neither even hurts our economy: nuclear and fracking for natural gas.

Democrats oppose them both.

You pull the Democrat lever in every election.

So who gives a shit what you "say" since that isn't what you do?
He is essentially one of Stalin's useful idiots.

Do more. Move into a 150 square foot apartment, dispose of your vehicles-you don't need them. Walk or ride a bicycle everywhere. Limit yourself to 90 seconds of hot water when showering. Limit heat in your home to 55 degrees. Air conditioning is an unnecessary use of power.

I live in Cali. I was actually helping a friend renovate a cabin right off of HWY 50... its true. As a property owner he wasnt allowed to clear dead wood or remove trees, only those if designated by the forestry service.
His cabin was one out of the 2 cabins that survived out of 33 in the vicinity... however there was some damge and the forest will be shut down for the next year.

One of the things is, there was a shortage of fire fighters. Fire crews were exhausted, no way they could stop that fire. We have had a governor for a while here in California who has done a poor job in preparing for the fire season and as noted, the forest has to much fuel to burn. Trees burn the same way they always have, global warming is just a convenient excuse for some.
"I live in Cali"....People in California don't call it "Cali".

Do more. Move into a 150 square foot apartment, dispose of your vehicles-you don't need them. Walk or ride a bicycle everywhere. Limit yourself to 90 seconds of hot water when showering. Limit heat in your home to 55 degrees. Air conditioning is an unnecessary use of power.

These hypocrites never walk the walk. Rye Catcher has already revealed his carbon footprint is vastly larger than most Americans.

Rye Catcher
Well "dumb" Donald wasn't the only one. Oh and lots of it is privately owned and the State says they can't remove anything.

Bozo.
Interesting.....it's the opposite in SoCal.....people are REQUIRED to remove dead wood and brush on their private property.....or the local government does it for them and charges them for the work. These are very popular: Goats For Land Clearing

Just a quick question for you commie dumb fucks.

How, exactly, are you going to stop the planet from changing?

I doubt you crossed paths with me on a different board, and we don't have a maid - you're nothing more than a liar, a damn liar and a faux conservative. Amen.
99% of Prog voters are traditional energy using people. They are morons. They who are not in privileged employment are suffering now.

You voted to destroy your state for over 50 years and it’s everything and everybody’s fault but yours.
Leftism 101.

Anyone remember when I asked the leftists here if they purchased carbon credits from al gore?

Never got an answer.

Well, leftists. Did you?

Come on admit it.
There is this thing called solar that many people put on their roofs and then sell off the excess power back to the utility company. Before that there was a program to buy your energy from clean sources. I paid for that before I had solar.

bodecea
If true its about time. How many fires has Cali had through the years?? How many homes have been destroyed?? How may people have died??

This is something they should have been doing for decades.

So you're not doing shit, just like I thought. Stop flying. Stop driving. Stop eating in restaurants. Stop watching TV. Stop buying electronics from Asia. Do that and I might take you seriously.

It takes way more carbon to build an electric car than a gas powered one. Why are you supporting the child slave labor exploited to extract the lithium for your Tesla? Why are you supporting the slave labor that made your Chinese solar panels?

You're a bigger part of the problem than most people.
You don't think, you emote.

Prove your comment: "It takes way more carbon to build an electric car than a gas powered one"

Have you stopped flying (I have), driving (nope, I still drive) and we've not eaten in a restaurant during the pandemic (we do use take out, better to help workers working).

Of course China produced our Solar Panels, here's a looksee by Forbes:

Don't be such a self righteous jerk, free trade was the goal until dumb donald fucked it up.

Forum List

Back